🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's Talk About This Obamacare Thing Nicely

Breaking news for the brainwashed- Free Medicaid for the poor, subsidies for up to 4x the poverty line are the only way to get everyone a doctor and preventive care so EVERYONE can save money...ain't it great the way Pubs can get you to snarl at all your fellow citizens, functional morons and a-holes...Change the GD CHANNEL.

Breaking news for the brainwashed- Free Medicaid for the poor, subsidies for up to 4x the poverty line are the only way to get everyone a doctor and preventive care so EVERYONE can save money...ain't it great the way Pubs can get you to snarl at all your fellow citizens, functional morons and a-holes...Change the GD CHANNEL.

But the franco thinks the website is working fine.....laughing.

iT'S WORKING FINE IN INTELLIGENT BLUE STATES, IT WILL BE FINE LONG BEFORE COVERAGE STARTS JAN. 1, LONG BEFORE THE PENALTY mAR. 1, IF YOU'RE REALLY IN A HURRY CALL THE NUMBER OR AN INSURANCE COMPANY. another PHONY CRISIS/SCANDAL FOR THE DUPES. and IT'S A HELLUVA lot cheaper than you're told, hater dupe...

Last edited:

But the franco thinks the website is working fine.....laughing.

iT'S WORKING FINE IN INTELLIGENT BLUE STATES, IT WILL BE FINE LONG BEFORE COVERAGE STARTS JAN. 1, LONG BEFORE THE PENALTY mAR. 1, IF YOU'RE REALLY IN A HURRY CALL THE NUMBER OR AN INSURANCE COMPANY. another PHONY CRISIS/SCANDAL FOR THE DUPES. and IT'S A HELLUVA lot cheaper than you're told, hater dupe...

LOL, no.

Only in your little brain is the Marketplace working fine.

It's ok franco....you go ahead and live in franco land.....a place where Bammy can walk on water.

Here it Goes...

This isn’t so Bad (mostly already in effect):
-Makes it easier to get insurance if you have a pre-existing condition
-No pre-existing conditions for kids under 19
-Kids can stay on insurance until age 26
-Encourages the FDA to approve more generic drugs
-Increases rebates on drugs people get through Medicare
-Encourages preventative care

This is not Good (just coming into effect):
-Individual Mandate: you must buy insurance or pay the price
-Expansion of Medicaid to 133% of poverty line
-Businesses over 50 employees MUST give full-timers insurance

Although I list a greater quantity of things in the “Isn’t so Bad” section, the three points in the “Not Good” section I think far outweigh any of the aforementioned merits.

I don’t like the idea of being forced to buy insurance, and the options they provide (based on what I’ve seen) cost at a minimum $250/month for a crappy plan or face a penalty (only $100 in yr 1, but skyrockets to $500 after that). Too, seems like a really f’ing good deal for the insurance companies (lol). How about Audi and our Gov’t draft a bill that forces every American to buy at least 1 car?

Although it can be argued that the idea of expanding Medicaid is a noble one, the fact is that we’re $17 trillion in debt. It’s not the time for this, and I’m also not a huge fan of creating more State-dependents who were at one point on the cusp of becoming self-sufficient.

I don’t like the idea that businesses w/over 50 employees will be forced to provide insurance to full-timers. A 50 person company isn’t all that huge, by comparison, and I think this is going to result in hours getting cut, people getting laid off, and (formerly profitable) companies being forced to close their doors. Is this worth shutting down profitable businesses? I don't think so.

Thoughts?

Let's try to hold off on the name-calling until at least the 3rd page of posts (if it gets there).

Most people will continue to get insurance through their employer so they will see none of the detremental things you listed.

Where there are small businesses that are at 49 employees; expansion will probably be retarded due to the line being drawn at 50 employees. However that doesn't mean that a 49 employee company will not be looking to expand. Much like we hire contract nurses to supplement the full-time staff.

Here it Goes...

This isn’t so Bad (mostly already in effect):
-Makes it easier to get insurance if you have a pre-existing condition
-No pre-existing conditions for kids under 19
-Kids can stay on insurance until age 26
-Encourages the FDA to approve more generic drugs
-Increases rebates on drugs people get through Medicare
-Encourages preventative care

This is not Good (just coming into effect):
-Individual Mandate: you must buy insurance or pay the price
-Expansion of Medicaid to 133% of poverty line
-Businesses over 50 employees MUST give full-timers insurance

Although I list a greater quantity of things in the “Isn’t so Bad” section, the three points in the “Not Good” section I think far outweigh any of the aforementioned merits.

I don’t like the idea of being forced to buy insurance, and the options they provide (based on what I’ve seen) cost at a minimum $250/month for a crappy plan or face a penalty (only $100 in yr 1, but skyrockets to $500 after that). Too, seems like a really f’ing good deal for the insurance companies (lol). How about Audi and our Gov’t draft a bill that forces every American to buy at least 1 car?

Although it can be argued that the idea of expanding Medicaid is a noble one, the fact is that we’re $17 trillion in debt. It’s not the time for this, and I’m also not a huge fan of creating more State-dependents who were at one point on the cusp of becoming self-sufficient.

I don’t like the idea that businesses w/over 50 employees will be forced to provide insurance to full-timers. A 50 person company isn’t all that huge, by comparison, and I think this is going to result in hours getting cut, people getting laid off, and (formerly profitable) companies being forced to close their doors. Is this worth shutting down profitable businesses? I don't think so.

Thoughts?

Let's try to hold off on the name-calling until at least the 3rd page of posts (if it gets there).

Most people will continue to get insurance through their employer so they will see none of the detremental things you listed.

Where there are small businesses that are at 49 employees; expansion will probably be retarded due to the line being drawn at 50 employees. However that doesn't mean that a 49 employee company will not be looking to expand. Much like we hire contract nurses to supplement the full-time staff.

Small Businesses will be affected in 2015....Bammy made sure this wouldn't happen for the 2014 elections.

free market competition......:up:

this is exactly the direction the failed socialized medicine countries are headed....

Actually, no they are not.

Even Conservative Britain likes it's healthcare system.

No one is talking seriously about changing it.

you've got your head in the sand....of course everybody wants a free ride......but they cannot afford it....so change WILL happen....

Europe's Failing Health - WSJ.com

:thup:

In 2007, before the dupes were told how much they love our system, every other modern country had over 80 per cent approval , US 34 per cent...

Is your company included- why are you so pissed lol...You're a real fount of ZIP...

Forum List

Back