Let's Talk About This "Stand Down" Order Thing....

No one was close enough to help, and he wasn't tortured. Pubs cut security funding twice, and there were no lies, clueless hater dupe.

Ms. Shea-Porter.Before this attack there had been budget cutbacks. And there was
a lot of talk about impact on budget cutbacks. So I would just like
to ask you did budget cutbacks in any way set up a stage for this event or any future events that you can see?

General Ham .. No, ma'am, not as far as Africa Command was
concerned. There was not a budgetary constraint that affected my
decision-making in this event.

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/files/serve?File_id=AAEBCAA5-4C8F-4820-BACD-2DB9B53C3424

You lose again asshole.

Wrong again, shyttehead. Africa Command is military, the Pub cuts were for diplomatic security. General Ham, btw, is a gd idiot known only for premature, irrelevant, and out of context idiocy that Fox uses to misinform ignorant morons like YOU. Keep trying, dingbat, and thanks for this OP which proves the "Bengazi scandal is pure Pubcrappe. I"diot.

Ham is a Decorated American Patriot, you are an idiot wetback.

This is Ham's testimony to Congress under oath.

franco you open your mouth and everyone on this board beats your ass, its just the way it is.

Are you here leagelly?

We have been told repeatedly in regards to the trade of the Taliban five and Bowe Bergdahl we leave no man behind yet when it came to Benghazi we were willing to leave men behind even if we couldn't get there in time to save these men does that mean we don't even try?

Soldiers, these men were CIA and contractors,and yet the CIA does not have that motto.. What you may find disheartening also is, the US now depends on the host nation to provide the security for embassies.

CIA, contractors, or military they were still Americans and in my opinion we owed it to them to try and save them even if we couldn't make it in time to do so and yes that is disheartening.

Plenty WERE sent, many were saved, no one was left behind. Read something. How many times do you have to be shown- you always snap back to the ongoing pub lies...,

Ms. Shea-Porter.Before this attack there had been budget cutbacks. And there was
a lot of talk about impact on budget cutbacks. So I would just like
to ask you did budget cutbacks in any way set up a stage for this event or any future events that you can see?

General Ham .. No, ma'am, not as far as Africa Command was
concerned. There was not a budgetary constraint that affected my
decision-making in this event.

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/files/serve?File_id=AAEBCAA5-4C8F-4820-BACD-2DB9B53C3424

You lose again asshole.

Wrong again, shyttehead. Africa Command is military, the Pub cuts were for diplomatic security. General Ham, btw, is a gd idiot known only for premature, irrelevant, and out of context idiocy that Fox uses to misinform ignorant morons like YOU. Keep trying, dingbat, and thanks for this OP which proves the "Bengazi scandal is pure Pubcrappe. I"diot.

franco you open your mouth and everyone on this board beats your ass, its just the way it is.

Are you here leagelly?

Listen, racist moron, Ham is talking about MILITARY SPENDING, NOT DIPLOMATIC SECURITY WHICH PUBS CUT. DUMBASS DUPE. LOL

Are you here leagelly?

Listen, racist moron, Ham is talking about MILITARY SPENDING, NOT DIPLOMATIC SECURITY WHICH PUBS CUT. DUMBASS DUPE. LOL

Poor franco.

Read the entire link then we'll talk.

You are an idiot that really isn't worth any of my time.

You are a **** that needs to protect your half black prez so badly you denigrate the service of an american hero.

So until YOU read the entire testimony you can just move on because you are as usual ignorant.

Now as I understand it the Team in Lybia were the only line of defense for our personnel in Tripoli, so I agree with the order.

We could not leave them unprotected.

But they were INDEED told to stay in Tripoli.

By Obama so he could get re-elected?

Nope.

No, to slander the good name of Amb. Stevens:

I still don't find -- I have not found the intelligence that would indicate that an attack in
Benghazi was imminent and that subsequent security should have been
deployed. And I think the -- in my mind the most compelling argument
to that conclusion is that the one individual in the U.S. Government
who knew more about security and intelligence in Libya and in Benghazi
specifically than anyone else was Ambassador Stevens.
And I am
convinced, knowing him, while I don't think he was particularly
concerned about his own safety, I am absolutely convinced that had he
any indication that an attack was likely or imminent in Benghazi he
would not have put others at risk by traveling to Benghazi that evening.

HAM.
In cable the day he died, U.S. ambassador warned Clinton about Benghazi security - Washington Times
Just hours before he died in a terrorist attack at the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Ambassador Chris Stevens sent a cable to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton painting a chaotic, violent portrait of the eastern Libya city and warning that local militias were threatening to pull the security they afforded U.S. officials.

Militia leaders told U.S. officials just two days before the attack that they were angered by U.S. support of a particular candidate for Libyan prime minister and warned “they would not continue to guarantee security in Benghazi, a critical function they asserted they were currently providing,” Stevens wrote in the cable the morning of Sept. 11, 2012. He also cited several other episodes that raised questions about the reliability of local Libya security.

--

Stevens‘ concerns about militia security were previously mentioned by news outlets such as The Daily Beast, but the full details of the diplomatic cable and the exact language Stevens used to alert his bosses in Washington show the State Department had plenty reason to know the city he was visiting was in violent disarray and that there was growing distrust of the security capabilities of local police and militias.

The document described a “state of maximum alert” that had just ended a few days earlier in the city, detailed “extra-judicial killings” of Libyan government officials that were ongoing in the vicinity, reported on a deadly car bombing, and noted the destruction of power lines that blacked out part of the region.

One Libya security commander “expressed growing frustration with police and security forces” and suggested local security was “too weak to keep the country secure,” the memo said.

The cable also warned that Salafists had engaged in a gun battle at a Muslim shrine less than 22 miles (35 kilometers) outside Benghazi three days earlier, killing three and injuring seven. Stevens specifically flagged concerns about official security exposed by that incident, saying a militia brigade sent to protect the shrine was “late responding” and some Salafist members in the brigade “were actually fighting against local residents in support of efforts to destroy the shrine.”

Likewise, the ambassador wrote he also had received a warning of “expanding Islamist influence” in the nearby community of Derna, noting another local militia brigade had “undercut police presence by accusing the police of being loyal to the former regime.”

No one was close enough to help, and he wasn't tortured. Pubs cut security funding twice, and there were no lies, clueless hater dupe.
Why do you repeat lies?

Dems accuse GOP of cutting security funding in Libya despite majority Dem support for vote | The Daily Caller
House Democrats opened Wednesday’s House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform hearing by attacking Republicans for cuts to embassy security funding — cuts that only happened thanks to overwhelming support from House Democrats, including House Oversight Committee Ranking Democratic member Rep. Elijah Cummings. In fact, more House Democrats – 149 of them — voted for the cuts than did House Republicans, of which 147 voted for them.

Why do you repeat lies?

Dems accuse GOP of cutting security funding in Libya despite majority Dem support for vote | The Daily Caller
House Democrats opened Wednesday’s House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform hearing by attacking Republicans for cuts to embassy security funding — cuts that only happened thanks to overwhelming support from House Democrats, including House Oversight Committee Ranking Democratic member Rep. Elijah Cummings. In fact, more House Democrats – 149 of them — voted for the cuts than did House Republicans, of which 147 voted for them.

Dude?

franco lies about everything.

Soldiers, these men were CIA and contractors,and yet the CIA does not have that motto.. What you may find disheartening also is, the US now depends on the host nation to provide the security for embassies.

CIA, contractors, or military they were still Americans and in my opinion we owed it to them to try and save them even if we couldn't make it in time to do so and yes that is disheartening.

I am sure that Custer felt the same way....and the Mrs., as they never got back the 7th Calvary..

Quite the stretch for a comparison.

I know now
that Lieutenant Colonel Gibson requested approval to move to Benghazi

General Ham

Apparently someone took him serious enough to deny this request.

Last edited:
Ham doesn't know shytte about mission security funding, fool. But Pubs sure know how to steer the dupes wrong, lol.

Why do you repeat lies?

Dude?

franco lies about everything.

Actually, it's the Daily Caller that lies about everything...:lol:

It's only a question of HOW the Pub propaganda machine is lying to you chumps. In this case, Dems voted yes on these cuts to avoid even bigger ones...

The Washington Post’s Dana Milbank breaks it all down:
For fiscal 2013, the GOP-controlled House proposed spending $1.934 billion for the State Department’s Worldwide Security Protection program — well below the $2.15 billion requested by the Obama administration. House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012. (Negotiations with the Democrat-controlled Senate restored about $88 million of the administration’s request.) Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.
[GOP vice presidential nominee Paul] Ryan, [Rep. Darrell] Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security.
“It’s also important to note,” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said last week, “that the Republican appropriation in Congress gave the administration $300 million less than it asked for for the State Department, including funding for security.”
http://search.tb.ask.com/search/redi...g==&ord=0&

Don't you EVER get tired of being lied to? Unbelievable.

Last edited:
It's only a question of HOW the Pub propaganda machine is lying to you chumps. In this case, Dems voted yes on these cuts to avoid even bigger ones...

The Washington Post’s Dana Milbank breaks it all down:
For fiscal 2013, the GOP-controlled House proposed spending $1.934 billion for the State Department’s Worldwide Security Protection program — well below the $2.15 billion requested by the Obama administration. House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012. (Negotiations with the Democrat-controlled Senate restored about $88 million of the administration’s request.) Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.
[GOP vice presidential nominee Paul] Ryan, [Rep. Darrell] Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security.
“It’s also important to note,” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said last week, “that the Republican appropriation in Congress gave the administration $300 million less than it asked for for the State Department, including funding for security.”
http://search.tb.ask.com/search/red...qUlzKZerXNXOjiS0cFyp95B7KQV2ufwvKjqg==&ord=0&

Last edited:
No, he was told to sit down and stfu lol...because he was a stupid fool...

Amazing how the hater dupes get brainwashed into obsessing about irrelevant minutia...

Forum List

Back