🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets Track Trump's Positions Here

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Like many Americans, I am very interested in Donald Trump's positions on the major issues of the day. Of course, keeping track of them is very difficult. He's got a lot to say...and he sometimes has difficulty staying on point.

So....I thought a nice, neat thread where we can simply take notes on his positions would be helpful.

I'll begin with the next post.

Donald Trump is self funding his campaign as he knows that those who accept money from donors are beholden to them. He's not about to do that.

hard to pin down his positions ... they seemingly change on a day to day basis.

hope that helps.

Trump's Finances are Being tracked here:

Uh Oh: Trump Named In The Panama Papers 3,540 Times!

Telesur reports that Herr Trump’s name is linked to a whopping 32 offshore companies, including the Trump Ocean Club International Hotel and Tower in Panama. Yikes.

His name appears 3,540 times in the database, but we should note that this doesn’t mean he was directly involved, as his name and branding has been sold to other investors.

OKAY!

ippbpj.jpg

Wages are too high. I would not raise the minimum wage.

kf0a9s.jpg

Did I say wages are too high? I meant we should hike the shit out of the minimum wage!

ippbpj.jpg

I'm going to lower everyone's taxes.

kf0a9s.jpg

Did I say I was going to lower everyone's taxes? The rich are not in the "everyone" category. I'm going to tax the bejeesus out of those job creators!

ippbpj.jpg

You should be able to buy health insurance across state lines.

kf0a9s.jpg

With Single Payer Healthcare, you have the ultimate insurance that crosses all state lines!

ippbpj.jpg

By self-funding my campaign, I am not controlled by my donors, special interests or lobbyists. I am only working for the people of the U.S.!

kf0a9s.jpg

I'm hiring a guy with ties to George Soros to get money from big donors for my campaign.

ippbpj.jpg

I will build a wall...so high. It will be tremendous, believe me. And I will deport the 11 million illegals who are here. They are rapists.

kf0a9s.jpg

Did I say I hate Mexicans? I'm going to give them all amnesty.

Got a laugh out of this. You libs are so fun when you are pretending to be smart. There is already a site for tracking this stuff. DONALD J. TRUMP POSITIONS. Enjoy getting acquainted with the policy positions of your next President.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump always reminds me of the Know-Nothing party, aka The American Party.

I mean, in addition to the nativist planks, does the following sound like his Chumps, or what?

Opposition to the reckless and unwise policy of the present Administration in the general management of our national affairs, and more especially as shown in removing "Americans" (by designation) and Conservatives in principle, from office, and placing foreigners and Ultraists in their places; as shown in a truckling subserviency to the stronger, and an insolent and cowardly bravado toward the weaker powers; as shown in reopening sectional agitation

Donald Trump is self funding his campaign as he knows that those who accept money from donors are beholden to them. He's not about to do that.

Trump is also taking and has been taking donations. Just not as much or as out in the open as much as some politicians do.

Oooh I wanna play!!! Track Trump's positions???

Ok.....only one matters.....

2016-05-12-18-19-12-1943904578.jpeg

OKAY!

ippbpj.jpg

Wages are too high. I would not raise the minimum wage.

kf0a9s.jpg

Did I say wages are too high? I meant we should hike the shit out of the minimum wage!

ippbpj.jpg

I'm going to lower everyone's taxes.

kf0a9s.jpg

Did I say I was going to lower everyone's taxes? The rich are not in the "everyone" category. I'm going to tax the bejeesus out of those job creators!

ippbpj.jpg

You should be able to buy health insurance across state lines.

kf0a9s.jpg

With Single Payer Healthcare, you have the ultimate insurance that crosses all state lines!

ippbpj.jpg

By self-funding my campaign, I am not controlled by my donors, special interests or lobbyists. I am only working for the people of the U.S.!

kf0a9s.jpg

I'm hiring a guy with ties to George Soros to get money from big donors for my campaign.

ippbpj.jpg

I will build a wall...so high. It will be tremendous, believe me. And I will deport the 11 million illegals who are here. They are rapists.

kf0a9s.jpg

Did I say I hate Mexicans? I'm going to give them all amnesty.

This post is the shit.

Forum List

Back