Letterman has child killer on his "Late Show". Do you approve?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Bill Clinton burned 80 people alive at waco including 25 kids. Then he had the survivors thrown in prison so they wouldn't talk. But Letterman never mentioned that. He wants the psychopath back in the WH.

2016 Election Bill talks life at the White House - CNNPolitics.com

may 13 2015
CNN)Bill Clinton says he might move back to the White House — but this time, because of Hillary.

He appeared on David Letterman's CBS' "Late Show with David Letterman" that aired Tuesday night and talked about the work he's been doing with The Clinton Foundation, until Letterman asked, "Put it in a percentage, what's the chance of you moving back to 1600 Pennsylvania?"

The crowd clapped as Bill Clinton paused to respond, with a smile.

"First of all, Hillary has to win the nomination. If she wins the nomination, then she has to win the election," Clinton said. "If she wins the election, the chances are 100 percent I move back ... If I'm asked."

"I hope I will be invited. It will be a good thing for America if she won. I hope she does."

Bill Clinton burned 80 people alive at waco including 25 kids. Then he had the survivors thrown in prison so they wouldn't talk. But Letterman never mentioned that. He wants the psychopath back in the WH.

may 13 2015
CNN)Bill Clinton says he might move back to the White House — but this time, because of Hillary.

He appeared on David Letterman's CBS' "Late Show with David Letterman" that aired Tuesday night and talked about the work he's been doing with The Clinton Foundation, until Letterman asked, "Put it in a percentage, what's the chance of you moving back to 1600 Pennsylvania?"

"First of all, Hillary has to win the nomination. If she wins the nomination, then she has to win the election," Clinton said. "If she wins the election, the chances are 100 percent I move back ... If I'm asked."

"I hope I will be invited. It will be a good thing for America if she won. I hope she does."

I recall another radical who made that claim. He blew up the Federal building in Oklahoma City, killing hundreds, including children. Not a particularly patriotic thing to do.

• Banned
And let's not forget that in 1996 then UN ambassador Madeline Albright admitted on TV that the the first gulf war and sanctions had killed 500,000 kids in iraq. What did Bill Clinton do about that? He made her secretary of state.

• Banned
[

I recall another radical who made that claim. He blew up the Federal building in Oklahoma City, killing hundreds, including children. Not a particularly patriotic thing to do.

You're right. Clinton and mcveigh are two of a kind.

may 13 2015

Clinton was on Letterman? Damn I'll have to look it up!

And let's not forget that in 1996 then UN ambassador Madeline Albright admitted on TV that the the first gulf war and sanctions had killed 500,000 kids in iraq. What did Bill Clinton do about that? He made her secretary of state.
The death toll climbs higher still. In an interview, Bill Clinton admitted his one regret about his administration is not doing more to assist in Rwanda. He stood by while the corrupt and incompetent UN botched their handling of the Tutsi Hutu ethnic cleansing that killed 800,000. That was unforgivable.

The death toll climbs higher still. In an interview, Bill Clinton admitted his one regret about his administration is not doing more to assist in Rwanda. He stood by while the corrupt and incompetent UN botched their handling of the Tutsi Hutu ethnic cleansing that killed 800,000. That was unforgivable.

What is it that you believe the U.S. could have done to prevent that genocide?

That's not clinton's fault. Not even i would say that.

That's not clinton's fault. Not even i would say that.
Funny that even he admitted it was.

Take personal charge of it instead of pimping the job out to the feckless UN.

Not true:

Gulf War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Hey einstein. Albright admitted it on TV. Case closed.

Yeah, because no politician has ever lied on TV.

Really? And considering the fact that we had no military forces in the region, nor any logistics, no bases, or even temporary use of bases in the region, what is it, exactly, that you would have taken charge of?

Really? And considering the fact that we had no military forces in the region, nor any logistics, no bases, or even temporary use of bases in the region, what is it, exactly, that you would have taken charge of?
And yet the UN established a military presence, even if they didn't use it to prevent a genocide. If the incompetent UN could do it, we sure as hell could too.

may 13 2015

You are a moron. I believe Janet Reno made those decisions.

And yet the UN established a military presence, even if they didn't use it to prevent a genocide. If the incompetent UN could do it, we sure as hell could too.

The UN had been there for several years. Do you really think the UN would have allowed us to use their forces, their logistical train, or any bases they might have had there when they had no intention of doing anything about it themselves? If it was a failure, it was the UN's failure, not Clinton's.

The UN had been there for several years. Do you really think the UN would have allowed us to use their forces, their logistical train, or any bases they might have had there when they had no intention of doing anything about it themselves? If it was a failure, it was the UN's failure, not Clinton's.
Your argument is asinine. We've been setting up theaters of operation since the Spanish American war. And we certainly did so in Somalia. The question was never about ability. If that's the best you got, we're done here.

Forum List

Back