Letting boys in girls locker room has girl scared refuses to attend gym class

I heard a chapter President of the ACLU say that she QUIT the ACLU after she and her young daughters were terrified when a group of trans males used the ladies bathroom they were using.

This was a couple months ago on the radio, but it was VERY interesting.

Once it PERSONALLY affected her and her young girls, she realized it was wrong. When it was just theory and not HER DIRECTLY being impacted, she didn't care.

It's a sad commentary on humanity that it had to DIRECTLY AFFECT her in order to change her mind...but she did ultimately do the right thing.

There should be a special locker room for chicks with dicks.

We are living in very sick times. There was a time when parents would march into the administrators office and raise hell over this. But sadly we live in a time where the sicker and more disgusting a movie or song is the better we like it. We allow Netflix and HBO to dump filth into our homes and we say nothing. Soon when a parent stands up and says no! my daughter will not shower with male teachers and coaches that parent will be called a bigot.

I heard a chapter President of the ACLU say that she QUIT the ACLU after she and her young daughters were terrified when a group of trans males used the ladies bathroom they were using.

Once it PERSONALLY affected her and her young girls, she realized it was wrong. When it was just theory and not HER DIRECTLY being impacted, she didn't care.

It's a sad commentary on humanity that it had to DIRECTLY AFFECT her in order to change her mind...but she did ultimately do the right thing.

"I heard ..."

You and Drumpf.

What a lot of to-do over nothing.

Same fools who lie to scare kids would think nothing of leaving them with a priest. Hypocrits.

We are living in very sick times. There was a time when parents would march into the administrators office and raise hell over this. But sadly we live in a time where the sicker and more disgusting a movie or song is the better we like it. We allow Netflix and HBO to dump filth into our homes and we say nothing. Soon when a parent stands up and says no! my daughter will not shower with male teachers and coaches that parent will be called a bigot.

"living in sick times"

Less than .3% (that's POINT THREE PERCENT) of human beings are transsexual and even fewer are using school bathrooms.

Its possible that the VERY occasional trans peed next to you and you never knew it. The bigger concern is the sickos checking people's pee pees instead of minding their business. Now THAT is really very sick.

If you're really afraid of men in dresses assaulting children, why aren't you going after priests and the catholic church that hands over their victims?

You are ALL reaction aren't you?

you came out of lurking for the biggest buzz distraction of the day.

Interesting! That's the absolute definition of a liberal! Wants to force their views on everyone but when it truly affects them they change their tune!

Don't worry the lesbian teachers keep men WELL away from your daughters. They may even keep them away for good ;)

trans males have vaginas.

dumbass.

You are misrepresenting the story. It's that instance which made her for trans people using the right bathroom

"I heard ..."

You and Drumpf.

Same fools who lie to scare kids would think nothing of leaving them with a priest. Hypocrits.

Here are links to articles about the situation. I heard her interviewed on the radio.

Maya Dillard Smith, Georgia ACLU leader, resigns over Obama’s transgender bathroom directive
ACLU's Georgia director resigns over transgender bathroom debate
Let me google that for you

Maya_Dillard_Smith_c0-257-640-630_s885x516.jpg

Now, call me a liar and a fool again, jackass.

Facts really destroy your bullshit narrative, huh?

It's funny, Conservative hate when you lie....Liberals hate when you tell the truth.

dumbass.

You are misrepresenting the story. It's that instance which made her for trans people using the right bathroom

Wrong.....DUMBASS

Again, I would hate for facts to fock up your bullshit narrative......but that's the case.....DUMBASS.

"living in sick times"

Less than .3% (that's POINT THREE PERCENT) of human beings are transsexual and even fewer are using school bathrooms.

Its possible that the VERY occasional trans peed next to you and you never knew it. The bigger concern is the sickos checking people's pee pees instead of minding their business. Now THAT is really very sick.

If you're really afraid of men in dresses assaulting children, why aren't you going after priests and the catholic church that hands over their victims?

dumbass.

Wrong.....DUMBASS

Again, I would hate for facts to fock up your bullshit narrative......but that's the case.....DUMBASS.

The man-transwomen will give up and fade away. Soon the next looney left fade will arrive and you will be frothing at the mouth at their bidding once again.

I'm so glad I have vision.

You lying sack of shit.

You didn't hear anything of the sort.

Transgenders don't roam public restrooms in packs.

They also don't announce to everyone there that they're trans.

Transgenders look like any other member of their chosen gender, meaning that you aren't going to see women that are 6'6', 275# with a five o'clock shadow and a voice like James Earl Jones.

If anyone does hear of anyone being frightened by someone that's been eating estrogen for the past couple years, post a fucking working link to verify your tale.

words such as 'man' or 'women', or 'male' or 'female', even pronouns like 'he' and 'she', and names 'father' or 'mother', 'sister' or 'brother', will be illegal, but your legal gender will selected from a list of nonsense that includes items like, 'furniture', or 'dinosaur', or 'ocean waves' because the people are offended by truthful words.

"I heard ..."

You and Drumpf.

So, you use the lady's room Neddie?

"I heard ..."

You and Drumpf.

So, you use the lady's room Neddie?
i wonder how Anthony Weiner feels about this issue

Forum List

Back