🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lezzy Warren isn't the only FAUX indian......

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Top American Indian Scholar Outed As Fake Indian!

dailycaller.com ^ | july 6, 2015

Just a few weeks after Rachel Dolezal transfixed the nation with her bogus claims to black heritage, yet another professor stands accused of falsely claiming a different racial identity to advance her career. Andrea Smith, a professor of media and cultural studies at the University of California at Riverside, has started to draw attention in the wake of the Dolezal incident from those who say she has for years falsely claimed to have Cherokee blood. The case is arguably much more significant, though, because while Dolezal was a relatively undistinguished academic at Eastern Washington University, Smith is recognized as a significant scholar in her field. She...

According to census records I'm a quarter @ Cherokee but 23 and me has an entire forum dedicated to WTH you don't show me as Cherokee? Three huge problems:

Naturalized Cherokee such as Sam Houston were common and adopted members of the first nations like Shania Twain are still common.

The majority of Cherokee have lived outside of officially recognized reservations and got fake papers from the confederacy during the Civil War.

Plus the Cherokee are unrelated to the other civilized nations.

Poor Pennyante. Tries so hard to find something of relevance :(

Maybe I can help. Let's examine some fun questions, want to?

Question the First:
-- where does this article say or imply the subject got some job on the basis of being Indian? Because all I could find sez, “Professor Smith is a teacher and research of high merit who, on that basis, earned a tenured faculty position at UC Riverside. The University of California is precluded by law from considering an individual’s ethnicity in any hiring or advancement decisions.”

Question the Second:
--- where did Elizabeth Warren ever get a job or advantage on the basis of being Indian?

Question the Third:
--- Did I miss something, or is the ability to engage in teaching and research on Indian culture (or any other kind) predicated on actually being Indian? Because, I hate to bring it up, but you've been posting about the KKK...

Question the Fourth:
--- What is your source for Elizabeth Warren's homosexuality? More to the point, what's the relevance of it?

I'm sure you will find these provocative leads most helpful in the valiant quest to legitimize this thread.

You're welcome. :eusa_angel:

According to that popular ancestry website Fauxahontas and I are blood relatives. If she's Indian then I'm entitled to job preferences, too. But I don't need a job so maybe I could just make another fortune suing somebody for some past discrimination.

But to do that the bloodlines shown by that site would have to be totally wrong or I'd have to join The Democrat Party and learn to lie.

According to that popular ancestry website Fauxahontas and I are blood relatives. If she's Indian then I'm entitled to job preferences, too.

Good news Tonto. You're absolutely entitled to the same number of job preferences Warren got: Zero.

Huzzah!

But I don't need a job so maybe I could just make another fortune suing somebody for some past discrimination.

But to do that the bloodlines shown by that site would have to be totally wrong or I'd have to join The Democrat Party and learn to lie.

"Learn"? No no, I think the word you're looking for is "teach". And clearly your qualifications are impeccable.

• Banned

Question the First:
-- where does this article say or imply the subject got some job on the basis of being Indian? Because all I could find sez, “Professor Smith is a teacher and research of high merit who, on that basis, earned a tenured faculty position at UC Riverside. The University of California is precluded by law from considering an individual’s ethnicity in any hiring or advancement decisions.”

Question the Second:
--- where did Elizabeth Warren ever get a job or advantage on the basis of being Indian?

Question the Third:
--- Did I miss something, or is the ability to engage in teaching and research on Indian culture (or any other kind) predicated on actually being Indian? Because, I hate to bring it up, but you've been posting about the KKK...

Question the Fourth:
--- What is your source for Elizabeth Warren's homosexuality? More to the point, what's the relevance of it?

I'm sure you will find these provocative leads most helpful in the valiant quest to legitimize this thread. Lezzy was hired on her application to Harvard! I understand she SAID she was part Indian, apparently your not only OCD, but now making shit up! Did I say she was a Homosexual, a QUEER, GAY, a carpet muncher, etc. point it out! Did I call her Lezzy, Like I call you OCDGirl?... You're MY ENTERTAINMENT, keep trying, It's fun making you look like a little insignificant piece of fecal matter!

I see you OCD has gotten worse, I said nothing about her getting a job because she was an Indian.

Question the First:

Question the Second:

Question the Third:

Question the Fourth:

I'm sure you will find these provocative leads most helpful in the valiant quest to legitimize this thread. Lezzy was hired on her application to Harvard! I understand she SAID she was part Indian, apparently your not only OCD, but now making shit up! Did I say she was a Homosexual, a QUEER, GAY, a carpet muncher, etc. point it out! Did I call her Lezzy, Like I call you OCDGirl?... You're MY ENTERTAINMENT, keep trying, It's fun making you look like a little insignificant piece of fecal matter!

I see you OCD has gotten worse, I said nothing about her getting a job because she was an Indian.

Then what's the point?

Shirley you of all people wouldn't create a thread with no point. :disbelief: Say it ain't so.

• Banned

Question the First:

Question the Second:

Question the Third:

Question the Fourth:

Then what's the point?

Shirley you of all people wouldn't create a thread with no point. :disbelief: Say it ain't so.

Do you read articles?... Do you read the headline of each article? If you have a problem, and I PERSONALLY don't put my opinion down, I suggest you contact the author! And I call her Lezzy, as I call you OCDGirl.... your mental disorder is getting worse, but ENTERTAINING!

Question the First:

Question the Second:

Question the Third:

Question the Fourth:

Then what's the point?

Do you read articles?... Do you read the headline of each article? If you have a problem, and I PERSONALLY don't put my opinion down, I suggest you contact the author! And I call her Lezzy, as I call you OCDGirl.... your mental disorder is getting worse, but ENTERTAINING!

So... this thread has no point? :wtf:

I'm so disillusioned.

liberal women losers.... (so far men liberal losers haven't tried to become what they are not...).... black is white white is red.....my GOD where do these people come from?????

Question the First:

Question the Second:

Question the Third:

Question the Fourth:

Then what's the point?

I'm so disillusioned.

Of course it does...it ANNOYS THE SHIT out of OCDGirl.... and entertains others who watch you OBSESS over insignificant details.... as YOU always do....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Question the First:

Question the Second:

Question the Third:

Question the Fourth:

Then what's the point?

I'm so disillusioned.

Of course it does...it ANNOYS THE SHIT out of OCDGirl.... and entertains others who watch you OBSESS over insignificant details.... as YOU always do....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Dunno who "OCDGirl" is (Skye? :dunno: ) but I'm just here to munch on low-hanging fallacy fruit. :popcorn:

This one's a bumper crop.

:::urp:::

Then what's the point?

I'm so disillusioned.

Dunno who "OCDGirl" is (Skye? :dunno: ) but I'm just here to munch on low-hanging fallacy fruit. :popcorn:

Here, fill this out and send it to a MOD!

82523963.jpg

liberal women losers.... (so far men liberal losers haven't tried to become what they are not...).... black is white white is red.....my GOD where do these people come from?????
It's only fair to point out that Rush Limbaugh has recently announced that he self-identifies as a thin man. He is not to be referred to as fat in the future.

Forum List

Back