LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

The pastor is not a Christian unless he has proof that Jesus hated gays. He doesn`t have that proof.

Jesus didn't hate anyone, He hates their sin. Over and over in the Bible homosexuality is a sin, an abomination.

Jesus also never said a word about gays.

and he would be disgusted by hate-filled pretend Christians.

He would follow his Father's word, the Bible, which clearly states homosexuality is a sin.

You can't get around that so run along and bother someone else

and he would be
He didn't need to because the culture DID NOT ACCEPT THE SIN OF HOMOSEXUALITY.

He defined marriage, but you reject that definition for the homo version.

And another thing, He said,...

Do not think I have come to destroy the Law or the prophets..

Now what does the Law teach?

The prophets?

The pastor is not a Christian unless he has proof that Jesus hated gays. He doesn`t have that proof.

Jesus didn't hate anyone, He hates their sin. Over and over in the Bible homosexuality is a sin, an abomination.

He would follow his Father's word, the Bible, which clearly states homosexuality is a sin.

he was also kosher. are you?

I thought his whole thing was that the covenant is broken? so what are you talking about. near as I can tell it's just ugly people trying to pretend that jesus was as ugly as they are.

I thought his whole thing was that the covenant is broken? so what are you talking about. near as I can tell it's just ugly people trying to pretend that jesus was as ugly as they are.

Now you're just babbling to babble. The Bible is quite clear homosexuality is a sin, an abomination. Old and New Testament.

Run along now

Now you're just babbling to babble. The Bible is quite clear homosexuality is a sin, an abomination. Old and New Testament.

Run along now
The bible, any variation, is not the law of our land. We are a secular nation. No christian sharia.

Run along now
The bible, any variation, is not the law of our land. We are a secular nation. No christian sharia.

Never said it was did I, fruit loop? Reread the thread to see what I was responding to and stop making a bigger jackass out of yourself.

That is one of the dumbest logical leaps I have seen on this board, "SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED' level dumb.

The issue in front of the court is if a custom made cake is a form of expression covered under the 1st amendment, attending the event or not was not part of the case being presented.

While the gun participated in said theoretical crime, it's similar to not suing the car manufacturer when a drunk plows into someone in their Ford.
It's about as dumb as saying that baking a cake for a reception makes one a part of a wedding ceremony.
Or as fascist as forcing anyone to bake any cake.

That is the crazy homophobe's claim. It's stupid, but it is the claim.
No one in America should be forced to provide labor. That's nazi shit.

If someone voluntarily opens a business serving the public, you can't really call requiring them to obey accommodation laws forced labor.

The thing is you and progressives everywhere extend what a Public Accomodation is to include any business transaction, which it is not.

It's about as dumb as saying that baking a cake for a reception makes one a part of a wedding ceremony.

If someone voluntarily opens a business serving the public, you can't really call requiring them to obey accommodation laws forced labor.

The thing is you and progressives everywhere extend what a Public Accomodation is to include any business transaction, which it is not.
Where in PA laws does it make that limitation?

IMO, pull the business licenses of those who cannot follow any business laws whether it be health, safety, PA laws. Easy fix.

Run along now
No such thing as "Christian Sharia" it's another thing you dreamed up and over use, dumb fck

Run along now

& Lot had sex with his daughters.

Where in PA laws does it make that limitation?

IMO, pull the business licenses of those who cannot follow any business laws whether it be health, safety, PA laws. Easy fix.

The problem there is you are saying that free exercise is meaningless. That's a constitutional issue.

Where does it say a public accomodation is "any time money changes hands"?

The thing is this has nothing to do with point of sale items, and everything to do with a contracted service for an event. A PA is not a contracted service like a cake for a wedding.

Has ANY leftward here denounced the terror threats of the homo mafia? From what I read, only support for the homo mafia.
What the fuck are you talking about. That makes NO fucking sense!!
It makes perfect sense. You have comprehension problems - as has been demonstrated many times here :poke:
"Terror threats of the homo mafia" makes sense? Holly shit.! Another one hearing voices!!
Like I said, you have problems with comprehension.
Oh, and you clearly don’t know the difference between reading the written word and hearing things.
Congrats for demonstrating you’re an epsilon minor.....again.

Last edited:

Run along now
No such thing as "Christian Sharia" it's another thing you dreamed up and over use, dumb fck

lol.... there's not a whole lotta difference between the 'christian' right & those they CONdemn.

Christian_Taliban1.jpg

Forum List

Back