LGBT "Community"?

I'm not incapable of compassion and empathy, I just know you deviants are subhuman, anti-human, self loathing wastes of space not worthy of giving any respect or allowing you to participate in society as if you're not subhuman and your lifestyle and way of thinking is demented...

You have no value, your thoughts and ways of living are grotesque and unnatural. You already know this by the way you live. I just see through your phony "pride" posturing and know what you really are, a bag of subhuman compost.
best example of sociopathy I've ever
seen.

sociopathy
[sō′sē·op′əthē]
Etymology: L, socius, companion; Gk, pathos, disease
a personality disorder characterized by a lack of social responsibility and failure to adapt to ethical and social standards of the community.
Psychopaths are incapable of empathy which makes it easy for them to committ violent crime.
Yet I've never committed a violent crime.
that's because you are a pants shitter and a lazy boy dictator
Shut up faggot.
argumentum ad ignorantiam

or even male circumcision which is much more common. Piercings, tatoos. Lots of extreme altering going on. Who cares if it's not being forced on your own body?

Dhara you're far more intelligent than daws....please don't liken FGM with Transgendering just because daws thinks men should have their dicks chopped off.
MTF transgender don't want dicks. Who cares if they have them removed and a vagina created instead?

Human beings are more than their genitals.

Wouldn't be human beings without em though
Exactly. GLBTBBQ's are anti-human reproduction. They are anti-human.
bullshit,
Nice argument, faggot.

Throwing and eating shit and drinking piss and an inability to control your sexual urges is closer to ape behavior than civilized human behavior, so I am sure you two will hit it off.
I love how your username is OffensivelyOpenMinded but you are actually the furthest away from open-mindedness on this thread. It's not open-minded to judge someone you've never even met.
He doesn't just judge others, he wants to kill everyone he doesn't like.

Dhara you're far more intelligent than daws....please don't liken FGM with Transgendering just because daws thinks men should have their dicks chopped off.
MTF transgender don't want dicks. Who cares if they have them removed and a vagina created instead?

Wouldn't be human beings without em though
Exactly. GLBTBBQ's are anti-human reproduction. They are anti-human.
bullshit,
Nice argument, faggot.
statement of fact nothing to argue .
o self appointed voice of the people!

Sorry, I guess I wasn't specific. I assumed anyone who read it would be able to make an educated guess, but I guess I was wrong.

To specify, I'm referring to people who are against the idea of trans because of the idea that "God doesn't make mistakes" and that our genitals are meant to define us.

More elitist horseshit....what makes you believe you're any match for us in a debate about anything? You obviously don't know your ass from a hole in the ground (literally). God does NOT make mistakes....but parents and teachers do. I believe in holding both groups criminally liable for intentional damage done to children....physical, mental, spiritual....all equally heinous.
God does not make mistakes, huh? Tell that to the 3-year-old child DIAGNOSED WITH LEUKEMIA who lives next door to my dad. It's okay for a being whose existence you don't even have tangible proof of to do that to a kid? Tell that to a girl I had met whom I found out recently died of cancer. Tell that to anyone who was born with a disability.

Throwing and eating shit and drinking piss and an inability to control your sexual urges is closer to ape behavior than civilized human behavior, so I am sure you two will hit it off.
I love how your username is OffensivelyOpenMinded but you are actually the furthest away from open-mindedness on this thread. It's not open-minded to judge someone you've never even met.
I'd rather you leave my country voluntarily, but I am not opposed to forcibly removing degenerates from the country or the military rounding leftists up and making them disappear.

This is a concept that's so difficult for these people (yes, I'm saying people - no point in demonising) to understand or accept. They want to be able to make a judgment on a person with little effort, and what better way than by appearance? Y'know, because actually talking to a person and getting to know them is just out of the question.

Who are "these people"?
Sorry, I guess I wasn't specific. I assumed anyone who read it would be able to make an educated guess, but I guess I was wrong.

To specify, I'm referring to people who are against the idea of trans because of the idea that "God doesn't make mistakes" and that our genitals are meant to define us.

"I assumed anyone who read it would be able to make an educated guess, but I guess I was wrong."

When I read your posts, the word "educated" doesn't immediately spring to mind :rolleyes-41:
Specific example, please?

:clap2:

I'd rather you leave my country voluntarily, but I am not opposed to forcibly removing degenerates from the country or the military rounding leftists up and making them disappear.
don't have the balls to do it yourself?

God does not make mistakes, huh? Tell that to the 3-year-old child DIAGNOSED WITH LEUKEMIA who lives next door to my dad. It's okay for a being whose existence you don't even have tangible proof of to do that to a kid? Tell that to a girl I had met whom I found out recently died of cancer. Tell that to anyone who was born with a disability.

Don't presume to know God's plan for any life or Satan's....forgot all about him didn't ya. Maybe if one of Charlie Manson's girls had been taken by cancer at the age of 3, Sharon Tate and the others might still be alive. God also gives us free will to ruin our lives if we please. What I hear from most of your ilk is that you define yourselves through the eyes of those who hate you. Wake up.

I'm going to lose the internet by falling victim to Godwin's Law, but didn't Hitler have good intentions for Germany when he was rounding up the Jews and making them sizzle?

You had to quote that twice? What a fag you really are. A little pre-op transformer married to a wife that cucks you.

More elitist horseshit....what makes you believe you're any match for us in a debate about anything? You obviously don't know your ass from a hole in the ground (literally). God does NOT make mistakes....but parents and teachers do. I believe in holding both groups criminally liable for intentional damage done to children....physical, mental, spiritual....all equally heinous.

You had to quote that twice? What a fag you really are. A little pre-op transformer married to a wife that cucks you.
I didn't quote anything .
and as always you are wrong.

Look at this little catcher-boy faggot trying to act like he's not a little worm. Lol!
No, I have respect for the law. I'll sign up for the right wing death squads when it's time. Faggot.

Don't presume to know God's plan for any life or Satan's....forgot all about him didn't ya. Maybe if one of Charlie Manson's girls had been taken by cancer at the age of 3, Sharon Tate and the others might still be alive. God also gives us free will to ruin our lives if we please. What I hear from most of your ilk is that you define yourselves through the eyes of those who hate you. Wake up.
the mention of god in a non religious debate is a sure sign the person who mentioned it is losing.

Look at this little catcher-boy faggot trying to act like he's not a little worm. Lol!
No, I have respect for the law. I'll sign up for the right wing death squads when it's time. Faggot.
taking to yourself ?
it's obvious you're a chicken shit douche bag ..
all the chest thumping and dick stretching in the world won't change that...

So much wrong with this...

First of all, you're almost as guilty as I am in "presuming to know God's plan for any life or Satan's". I did not forget about anything here, I was just hoping you had enough empathy and compassion not to bring it up. You know what? Prove God's existence and then let's continue this.

"God gives us free will to ruin our lives if we please."
As easy as the ad hominem is to go for, I'm not going for it as it accomplishes nothing.

Finally, I don't define myself by the eyes of people who hate me. If that were the case, I'd have no reason to argue against you when you assume I'm trans or mentally ill just based on the fact that I have a differing point of view.

Forum List

Back