LGBT "Community"?

I love how your username is OffensivelyOpenMinded but you are actually the furthest away from open-mindedness on this thread. It's not open-minded to judge someone you've never even met.
He doesn't just judge others, he wants to kill everyone he doesn't like.
I'd rather you leave my country voluntarily, but I am not opposed to forcibly removing degenerates from the country or the military rounding leftists up and making them disappear.
don't have the balls to do it yourself?
Look at this little catcher-boy faggot trying to act like he's not a little worm. Lol!
No, I have respect for the law. I'll sign up for the right wing death squads when it's time. Faggot.
taking to yourself ?
it's obvious you're a chicken shit douche bag ..
all the chest thumping and dick stretching in the world won't change that...
Are you going to cry, faggot? You seem real upset. Need a tissue?

Throwing and eating shit and drinking piss and an inability to control your sexual urges is closer to ape behavior than civilized human behavior, so I am sure you two will hit it off.
I love how your username is OffensivelyOpenMinded but you are actually the furthest away from open-mindedness on this thread. It's not open-minded to judge someone you've never even met.
I can read what you're saying and from that I can make a judgement call on what it is you are trying to push and if I don't like it, I will make that judgement.

I'm reading your words, how much more open minded can one be?
Refer to earlier when you were categorising people different from you as subhuman and not worthy of empathy or compassion.

So much wrong with this...

First of all, you're almost as guilty as I am in "presuming to know God's plan for any life or Satan's". I did not forget about anything here, I was just hoping you had enough empathy and compassion not to bring it up. You know what? Prove God's existence and then let's continue this.

"God gives us free will to ruin our lives if we please."
As easy as the ad hominem is to go for, I'm not going for it as it accomplishes nothing.

Finally, I don't define myself by the eyes of people who hate me. If that were the case, I'd have no reason to argue against you when you assume I'm trans or mentally ill just based on the fact that I have a differing point of view.

You're arguing instead of learning something....I'm done with you.

He doesn't just judge others, he wants to kill everyone he doesn't like.
I'd rather you leave my country voluntarily, but I am not opposed to forcibly removing degenerates from the country or the military rounding leftists up and making them disappear.
Look at this little catcher-boy faggot trying to act like he's not a little worm. Lol!
No, I have respect for the law. I'll sign up for the right wing death squads when it's time. Faggot.
taking to yourself ?
actually I laughing my ass off at your antics .
you'll have to use your own tissue ,if you have any lest from all the drooling you've been doing.

Throwing and eating shit and drinking piss and an inability to control your sexual urges is closer to ape behavior than civilized human behavior, so I am sure you two will hit it off.
I can read what you're saying and from that I can make a judgement call on what it is you are trying to push and if I don't like it, I will make that judgement.

Refer to earlier when you were categorising people different from you as subhuman and not worthy of empathy or compassion.
Go read some random Tumblr and Reddit faggots blogs and you will see the feeling is mutual in many cases.

Refer to earlier when you were categorizing people different from you as subhuman and not worthy of empathy or compassion.
yep!

Go read some random Tumblr and Reddit faggots blogs and you will see the feeling is mutual in many cases.
sounds like you're an expert in finding and reading gay blogs .
no wonder you have no tissue .

First of all, you're almost as guilty as I am in "presuming to know God's plan for any life or Satan's". I did not forget about anything here, I was just hoping you had enough empathy and compassion not to bring it up. You know what? Prove God's existence and then let's continue this.

As easy as the ad hominem is to go for, I'm not going for it as it accomplishes nothing.

Finally, I don't define myself by the eyes of people who hate me. If that were the case, I'd have no reason to argue against you when you assume I'm trans or mentally ill just based on the fact that I have a differing point of view.

Really? You're going to take my unwillingness to agree with you as "arguing instead of learning something"? Were you hoping I would agree with everything you said and regurgitate it instead of thinking for myself on why it's wrong?

No, we don't define ourselves through your hateful eyes. Stop with God biz. Belief in God isn't necessary for a moral life.

Stop throwing up your theistic morality. This is my code on sexual conduct, the Third Precept:

"Aware of the suffering caused by sexual misconduct, I undertake to cultivate responsibility and learn ways to protect the safety and integrity of individuals, couples, families, and society. I am determined not to engage in sexual relations without love and a long- term commitment. To preserve the happiness of myself and others, I am determined to respect my commitments and the commitments of others. I will do everything in my power to protect children from sexual abuse and to prevent couples and families from being broken by sexual misconduct."

Really? You're going to take my unwillingness to agree with you as "arguing instead of learning something"? Were you hoping I would agree with everything you said and regurgitate it instead of thinking for myself on why it's wrong?
that's a classic rw move .

taking to yourself ?
you'll have to use your own tissue ,if you have any lest from all the drooling you've been doing.
You are going to get AIDS and Martin Shkrelli is going to jack the price on your precious life-saving drugs to $1 billion dollars a pill. And you need one every 6 hours. Its gonna be great watching you shrivel up like salted slugs from your diseases. No more subsidizing your sickness 2016.

Why don't the gay obsessed have some gay sex and be at peace with themselves. If they were comfortable with who they are they wouldn't need to puff up and pretend they want to beat up or kill some trannie for existing.

More than fags use those social media sites, you cucked-out, man purse wearing, dainty little chicken neck faggot.

taking to yourself ?
You are going to get AIDS and Martin Shkrelli is going to jack the price on your precious life-saving drugs to $1 billion dollars a pill. And you need one every 6 hours. Its gonna be great watching you shrivel up like salted slugs from your diseases. No more subsidizing your sickness 2016.
wake up Dorothy you're having that dream again..

taking to yourself ?
It's going to be great. Trust me.

taking to yourself ?
They can still get con-federate flag crying towels on line.

More than fags use those social media sites, you cucked-out, man purse wearing, dainty little chicken neck faggot.
so you're admitting to being a fag and more?
necrophilia ? coprophagia?

taking to yourself ?
It's going to be great. Trust me.
only in your dream, in reality it's a non event like you helicopter fantasy or the one where you are taller than tom cruise .

But...it's quite evident which column you are in. :D

Forum List

Back