LGBT "Community"?

Go read some random Tumblr and Reddit faggots blogs and you will see the feeling is mutual in many cases.
sounds like you're an expert in finding and reading gay blogs .
no wonder you have no tissue .
More than fags use those social media sites, you cucked-out, man purse wearing, dainty little chicken neck faggot.
so you're admitting to being a fag and more?
necrophilia ? coprophagia?
That was very faggy.
And all you.
Shut up faggot. You're not making any sense.

Well that means more pussy for me.
You have a rich fantasy life.

Fuck off you Whiny faggot. I'm surprised you can type while you have a cock in your ass and one in your mouth. Your multitasking good boy. Just think if he would not have gotten that phone call at the bar. But instead got that blow Job from the hooker that was around the corner . You would not exist. Now fuck off Faggot.

Many faggots have also had sex with women and do off and on throughout their short, disease spreading existence.

Make sure to never date a fag hag or any chicks who claim to have a best friend who is a fag. Chances are she let the subhuman hit it.
upload_2016-4-19_18-56-58.png
upload_2016-4-19_18-57-19.png
upload_2016-4-19_18-58-38.png
upload_2016-4-19_18-59-2.png

Many faggots have also had sex with women and do off and on throughout their short, disease spreading existence.

Make sure to never date a fag hag or any chicks who claim to have a best friend who is a fag. Chances are she let the subhuman hit it.
You should tell us more about gays and who they have sex with....let me take notes since you appear to be one in the know.

You should tell us more about gays and who they have sex with....let me take notes since you appear to be one in the know.

Why are you taking notes? For tips? :popcorn:

I

I keep an eye on subhuman filth activities so they don't ooze over into my local area without getting a proper greeting, dyke.

She must make for a lousy lesbian.

Fuck off you Whiny faggot. I'm surprised you can type while you have a cock in your ass and one in your mouth. Your multitasking good boy. Just think if he would not have gotten that phone call at the bar. But instead got that blow Job from the hooker that was around the corner . You would not exist. Now fuck off Faggot.
There's another one of those "heteros" who talk more about the gay sex act than any gay man I know.

Things might need spicing up a bit, lesbians don't have that many options in the bedroom department :eusa_doh:

There's another one of those "heteros" who talk more about the gay sex act than any gay man I know.
You're living the sick shit we are describing, so who's worse?

I

I keep an eye on subhuman filth activities so they don't ooze over into my local area without getting a proper greeting, dyke.
So...that's your cover story....kind of weak, actually.

Things might need spicing up a bit, lesbians don't have that many options in the bedroom department :eusa_doh:[/QUOT
I

You never run out of "I know you are, but what am I's" & neener neeners, do you?

Wait, I now understand a "Q" has been added so it's "LGBTQ" now. :lol: It's a free country (at least it used to be) so they can call themselves anything they please. But it seems for marketing purposes they should try to consolidate their letters into a single word....like "Cher" maybe....I'm sure that old bat would be thrilled. But my question is about them using the word "community". That gives the impression they all know each other and maybe go bowling on Friday nights. In the past, organizations comprised of addicts and oddballs called themselves something or other "anonymous" right? They didn't like themselves and joined together to stop being what they were. But this group doesn't want anonymity...just the opposite...they seem to want all the publicity they can get. And they not only don't want to change, they want to add to their ranks. Weird eh?
huh.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7757-1355946789-2.gif

Don't all people have the right to identify with whatever gender they choose? And don't all people have the right to only want to share a bathroom with people they identify as their own gender? Whose right should prevail if a female doesn't want a male in a female bathroom?

Wait, I now understand a "Q" has been added so it's "LGBTQ" now. :lol: It's a free country (at least it used to be) so they can call themselves anything they please. But it seems for marketing purposes they should try to consolidate their letters into a single word....like "Cher" maybe....I'm sure that old bat would be thrilled. But my question is about them using the word "community". That gives the impression they all know each other and maybe go bowling on Friday nights. In the past, organizations comprised of addicts and oddballs called themselves something or other "anonymous" right? They didn't like themselves and joined together to stop being what they were. But this group doesn't want anonymity...just the opposite...they seem to want all the publicity they can get. And they not only don't want to change, they want to add to their ranks. Weird eh?
huh.gif

Don't all people have the right to identify with whatever gender they choose? And don't all people have the right to only want to share a bathroom with people they identify as their own gender? Whose right should prevail if a female doesn't want a male in a female bathroom?
They can claim to be a one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater for all I care, but that doesn't mean society must accommodate their mental illness.

Last edited:
huh.gif

Things might need spicing up a bit, lesbians don't have that many options in the bedroom department :eusa_doh:
Yeah, like you know what lesbians do in the bedroom.

huh.gif

There's only so much they can do without some sort of phallic shaped toy.

That's nature's way of telling you that you are a female and females love penises.

I

I posted this in another thread, this is a MAN, should he be allowed to enter a female bathroom? WTF :eek-52:

996853_328618737268121_1154739449_n.jpg

I

I posted this in another thread, this is a MAN, should he be allowed to enter a female bathroom? WTF :eek-52:

996853_328618737268121_1154739449_n.jpg
That thing should be put down.

huh.gif

It might add insight if you tell us.

Forum List

Back