🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LGBT "Community"?

I don't know what you're talking about. You've just mentioned 2 different situations. Neither related to a discussion of what community means.

Bullshit. Your past "movements" have accomplished the opposite of what they wanted. Your kind keeps tinkering with our society in ways that are beginning to infuriate us....then you hide while the suckers who believed you get their heads kicked in. Don't hide behind some noble cause bullshit...it's conflict your want but don't have the stones to carry out in person.
So...Civil Rights "infuriates" you......fascinating.

Not in a restroom we don't....glass and hard tile floors...this is going to get real bloody, real fast.
Are you threatening me? If I use the bathroom I'm gonna be beat up?

You're a female in a female bathroom, so there's no problem.

Here's the problem; you're going to force transgender men to use the women's bathroom. And this dude:

Dowling.focus-none.width-800.png

Is gonna be forced to use the lady's bathroom.

No I'm against men entering female bathrooms....the Transgenders should use the Uni-Sex Bathroom, what's wrong with the Uni-Sex Bathroom?

Because there usually isn't one.

There are plenty of Uni-Sex Bathrooms.

Once again these refugees from reality think both public and private restrooms should be built for their grotesque "lifestyle". Know what a third bathroom might COST in most buildings? First of all you must devote space to it that would otherwise be in use. Then you have to bring in a contractor, a plumber, an electrician, a tile man, and the sink(s) and toilet(s). At a minimum this has to cost somebody around $10K. I know this because back in the 70's OSHA told me I had to add a women's restroom in my print shop because my receptionist was a woman. Not only would the landlord not pay, I didn't have the space or funds to build it myself. And OSHA was going to fine me I think it was $100 a day if I refused. So I had to let the receptionist go. The creep from OSHA gave me a "why did you do that?" look and walked out the door....mission accomplished...he'd cost the woman her job.

Last edited:
So, despite your post complaining about the Civil Rights Movement, you are ok with the Civil Rights movement.....fascinating again.

I've never seen more than a one sentence reply from you.....short attention-span or just a troll?

Ah, the old pervert jujitsu game...anybody against something is secretly that something. :thup:
Oddly, that applies quite frequently when it comes to being gay.

Oddly, that's why I mentioned it....are you on medication?

Yeah, your feet hurt but instead of putting on a pair of shoes you want to cover the entire earth in leather.

Like it or not, we all have to put up with people we don't like.

Not in a restroom we don't....glass and hard tile floors...this is going to get real bloody, real fast.
Are you threatening me? If I use the bathroom I'm gonna be beat up?

You're a female in a female bathroom, so there's no problem.
Not according to the OP who hates all LGBT equally. He wants to beat us up.

I have no idea why the existence of LGBT on earth bothers you.

Take a look at Bruce Jenner these days and get back to me. :lol:
Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner's life is none of my business.
Except when you watch his life on t.v.
Who is putting you at knife/gun point to force you to turn on the TV but forbidding you from changing the channel or going to Netflix?
his inflatable friend?

Forum List

Back