🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LGBT "Community"?

I have no idea why the existence of LGBT on earth bothers you.

Take a look at Bruce Jenner these days and get back to me. :lol:
Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner's life is none of my business.
Except when you watch his life on t.v.
Who is putting you at knife/gun point to force you to turn on the TV but forbidding you from changing the channel or going to Netflix?
I didn't say I watch his show, nor that anyone made me watch it at knife/gun point. ASSume a lot?

Who is putting you at knife/gun point to force you to turn on the TV but forbidding you from changing the channel or going to Netflix?
his inflatable friend?
Most likely.

Maybe you can explain how our kids can avoid any exposure to this garbage? Now we find out kids as young as 5 or 6 are being convinced by their school teachers that they may be the wrong gender. Any idea how catastrophic that can be to a little kid's self-image? You are playing games on children and it's going to stop or else.

The LGBT needs to BBQ'd.
Nazi sounding suggestion. Let's kill everyone we don't like. NOT.
Yes. Let's.
Homocidality is a symptom of a mental disorder.
You have to be human to be a victim of homicide...faggots, transformers, and other assorted deviant filth are subhumans that wish to kill off the human race, because they hate themselves so much.

So my thoughts are pro-human, your thoughts are the thoughts of subhuman filth and do not count.

I didn't say I watch his show, nor that anyone made me watch it at knife/gun point. ASSume a lot?
Oh, my bad. I misread. You specifically are not the one watching Caitlyn Jenner on TV.

Maybe you can explain how our kids can avoid any exposure to this garbage? Now we find out kids as young as 5 or 6 are being convinced by their school teachers that they may be the wrong gender. Any idea how catastrophic that can be to a little kid's self-image? You are playing games on children and it's going to stop or else.
may be a little moderation at school and at home .
the parents going bat shit over this issue is far worse than anything the school could produce.

The LGBT needs to BBQ'd.
Nazi sounding suggestion. Let's kill everyone we don't like. NOT.
Yes. Let's.
Homocidality is a symptom of a mental disorder.
You have to be human to be a victim of homicide...faggots, transformers, and other assorted deviant filth are subhumans that wish to kill off the human race they hate themselves so much.

So my thoughts are pro-human, your thoughts are the thoughts of subhuman filth and do not count.
Subhuman are those incapable of compassion and empathy and think it's reasonable to group people who are simply different into the 'subhuman' category for a difference so arbitrary.

Oh, my bad. I misread. You specifically are not the one watching Caitlyn Jenner on TV.
:clap:

Wait, I now understand a "Q" has been added so it's "LGBTQ" now. :lol: It's a free country (at least it used to be) so they can call themselves anything they please. But it seems for marketing purposes they should try to consolidate their letters into a single word....like "Cher" maybe....I'm sure that old bat would be thrilled. But my question is about them using the word "community". That gives the impression they all know each other and maybe go bowling on Friday nights. In the past, organizations comprised of addicts and oddballs called themselves something or other "anonymous" right? They didn't like themselves and joined together to stop being what they were. But this group doesn't want anonymity...just the opposite...they seem to want all the publicity they can get. And they not only don't want to change, they want to add to their ranks. Weird eh?
huh.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7757-1355946789-2.gif

You forgot the LMNOP

Yeah, your feet hurt but instead of putting on a pair of shoes you want to cover the entire earth in leather.

Like it or not, we all have to put up with people we don't like.

Not in a restroom we don't....glass and hard tile floors...this is going to get real bloody, real fast.
Are you threatening me? If I use the bathroom I'm gonna be beat up?

You're a female in a female bathroom, so there's no problem.
Not according to the OP who hates all LGBT equally. He wants to beat us up.

Well some of us spent time on that crazy 86 page thread about the Bathroom Dilemma, and I and others repeatedly said that females use the female bathroom and males use the male bathroom and Transgenders use the Uni-Sex bathroom.

Subhuman are those incapable of compassion and empathy and think it's reasonable to group people who are simply different into the 'subhuman' category for a difference so arbitrary.

Another perv begging for his mental illness to be considered main-stream and paid for by somebody else. No sale.

The “Normal” Fallacy 14 February 2011 Posted in Complexity Thinking tags fallacy, normal distribution, pareto distribution Sometimes my ideas and behaviors don’t fall within the parameter range of what some people consider “normal”. Yet I consider them quite normal, though perhaps a bit uncommon. When people don’t understand the nature of complex systems, they tend to make assumptions that don’t make sense from a complexity perspective. For example, people often assume that the variation in size of customer requests follows a normal distribution, or Bell curve. When plotted in a graph this distribution looks like my belly, when viewed from above. The assumption people make is that, when considering change requests or feature requests from customers, they can identify the “average” size of such requests, and calculate “standard” deviations to either side. It is an assumption (and mistake) I noticed again in John Seddon’s book Freedom from Command & Control. Uncommon but Normal There is no “average” size of earthquakes. There is no “average” size of personal income. There is no “average” size of blog posts. There is no “average” size of organisms. And there is no “average” number of false assumptions in books by systems thinkers. Events in complex systems tend to follow the exponential or Pareto distribution. Also known as Zipf’s law, the 80-20 rule, the power law, etc. It looks like my foot, when viewed from the side. - See more at: The "Normal" Fallacy - NOOP.NL

The "Normal" Fallacy - NOOP.NL

Wait, I now understand a "Q" has been added so it's "LGBTQ" now. :lol: It's a free country (at least it used to be) so they can call themselves anything they please. But it seems for marketing purposes they should try to consolidate their letters into a single word....like "Cher" maybe....I'm sure that old bat would be thrilled. But my question is about them using the word "community". That gives the impression they all know each other and maybe go bowling on Friday nights. In the past, organizations comprised of addicts and oddballs called themselves something or other "anonymous" right? They didn't like themselves and joined together to stop being what they were. But this group doesn't want anonymity...just the opposite...they seem to want all the publicity they can get. And they not only don't want to change, they want to add to their ranks. Weird eh?
huh.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7757-1355946789-2.gif

You forgot the LMNOP

LMNOP....I feel very dizzy all of a sudden :crybaby::itsok:

Another perv begging for his mental illness to be considered main-stream and paid for by somebody else. No sale.
I never once said that I had a mental illness or that I was trans. Also, being trans is not a mental illness.

You're the one saying you watch his life on TV.

Forum List

Back