🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LGBT "Community"?

The LGBT needs to BBQ'd.
Nazi sounding suggestion. Let's kill everyone we don't like. NOT.
Yes. Let's.
Homocidality is a symptom of a mental disorder.
You have to be human to be a victim of homicide...faggots, transformers, and other assorted deviant filth are subhumans that wish to kill off the human race they hate themselves so much.

So my thoughts are pro-human, your thoughts are the thoughts of subhuman filth and do not count.
Subhuman are those incapable of compassion and empathy and think it's reasonable to group people who are simply different into the 'subhuman' category for a difference so arbitrary.
I'm not incapable of compassion and empathy, I just know you deviants are subhuman, anti-human, self loathing wastes of space not worthy of giving any respect or allowing you to participate in society as if you're not subhuman and your lifestyle and way of thinking is demented...

You have no value, your thoughts and ways of living are grotesque and unnatural. You already know this by the way you live. I just see through your phony "pride" posturing and know what you really are, a bag of subhuman compost.

Take a look at Bruce Jenner these days and get back to me. :lol:
Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner's life is none of my business.
Except when you watch his life on t.v.
Who is putting you at knife/gun point to force you to turn on the TV but forbidding you from changing the channel or going to Netflix?
I didn't say I watch his show, nor that anyone made me watch it at knife/gun point. ASSume a lot?
You're the one saying you watch his life on TV.
Nope, never said I did. I said YOU did.

Read through the quotes slowly, and maybe you'll see it.

Yes. Let's.
You have to be human to be a victim of homicide...faggots, transformers, and other assorted deviant filth are subhumans that wish to kill off the human race they hate themselves so much.

So my thoughts are pro-human, your thoughts are the thoughts of subhuman filth and do not count.
Subhuman are those incapable of compassion and empathy and think it's reasonable to group people who are simply different into the 'subhuman' category for a difference so arbitrary.
I'm not incapable of compassion and empathy, I just know you deviants are subhuman, anti-human, self loathing wastes of space not worthy of giving any respect or allowing you to participate in society as if you're not subhuman and your lifestyle and way of thinking is demented...

You have no value, your thoughts and ways of living are grotesque and unnatural. You already know this by the way you live. I just see through your phony "pride" posturing and know what you really are, a bag of subhuman compost.
Yeah, you're a real peach yourself.:badgrin:

Yes. Let's.

best example of sociopathy I've ever
seen.

sociopathy
[sō′sē·op′əthē]
Etymology: L, socius, companion; Gk, pathos, disease
a personality disorder characterized by a lack of social responsibility and failure to adapt to ethical and social standards of the community.

Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner's life is none of my business.
Except when you watch his life on t.v.
Who is putting you at knife/gun point to force you to turn on the TV but forbidding you from changing the channel or going to Netflix?
I didn't say I watch his show, nor that anyone made me watch it at knife/gun point. ASSume a lot?
You're the one saying you watch his life on TV.
Nope, never said I did. I said YOU did.

Read through the quotes slowly, and maybe you'll see it.
Except that I don't. Don't watch him on TV and I don't follow his/her story. It's YOUR obsession, not mine.

Yes. Let's.

best example of sociopathy I've every seen.
He's on his way out. Want to predict how many days it will take?

I never once said that I had a mental illness or that I was trans. Also, being trans is not a mental illness.

You're mentally ill and will eventually go to a chop shop...you can't admit to what you're not aware of.
Who gives a shit really? If it's not YOUR body, who cares?

The thing is, is it normal to have yourself mutilated? Don't you think those who want themselves mutilated have a psychological issue?

Yes. Let's.

And I assume you get to decide who is worthy of compassion and empathy and who isn't? I had initially assumed you were a borderline sociopath but I see now that you're a full-on psychopath. You're grouping people into categories of who's 'human' and who's 'subhuman' as though you view yourself as an ultimate authority who can make that distinction. Oh, but I'm the one with "pride".

Would you call the Nazis justified in their idea of a master race?

best example of sociopathy I've every seen.
He's on his way out. Want to predict how many days it will take?
naw that would be too easy.

Yes. Let's.

best example of sociopathy I've ever
seen.

sociopathy
[sō′sē·op′əthē]
Etymology: L, socius, companion; Gk, pathos, disease
a personality disorder characterized by a lack of social responsibility and failure to adapt to ethical and social standards of the community.
Psychopaths are incapable of empathy which makes it easy for them to committ violent crime.

I never once said that I had a mental illness or that I was trans. Also, being trans is not a mental illness.

You're mentally ill and will eventually go to a chop shop...you can't admit to what you're not aware of.
Who gives a shit really? If it's not YOUR body, who cares?

The thing is, is it normal to have yourself mutilated? Don't you think those who want themselves mutilated have a psychological issue?
like female circumcision?

So, despite your post complaining about the Civil Rights Movement, you are ok with the Civil Rights movement.....fascinating again.

I've never seen more than a one sentence reply from you.....short attention-span or just a troll?
Brevity can be a good thing, particularly on the internet. I certainly will apologize to you for ruining your day by making my answers short and sweet. But I am not one to "War and Peace" my responses.

Better?

Ah, the old pervert jujitsu game...anybody against something is secretly that something. :thup:
Oddly, that applies quite frequently when it comes to being gay.

Oddly, that's why I mentioned it....are you on medication?
Odd that you attribute the beginning of that quote to me. Are you having trouble with the simple quote features this site provides?

Forum List

Back