LGBT "Community"?

I never once said that I had a mental illness or that I was trans. Also, being trans is not a mental illness.

You're mentally ill and will eventually go to a chop shop...you can't admit to what you're not aware of.
Who gives a shit really? If it's not YOUR body, who cares?

The thing is, is it normal to have yourself mutilated? Don't you think those who want themselves mutilated have a psychological issue?
It is normal to want to feel good about yourself. What's it to you if someone else wants to alter their appearance dramatically?

Yeah, your feet hurt but instead of putting on a pair of shoes you want to cover the entire earth in leather.

Like it or not, we all have to put up with people we don't like.

Not in a restroom we don't....glass and hard tile floors...this is going to get real bloody, real fast.
Are you threatening me? If I use the bathroom I'm gonna be beat up?

You're a female in a female bathroom, so there's no problem.
Not according to the OP who hates all LGBT equally. He wants to beat us up.
He would be in for a rude shock, wouldn't he?

Yes. Let's.
Homocidality is a symptom of a mental disorder.
You have to be human to be a victim of homicide...faggots, transformers, and other assorted deviant filth are subhumans that wish to kill off the human race they hate themselves so much.

So my thoughts are pro-human, your thoughts are the thoughts of subhuman filth and do not count.
Subhuman are those incapable of compassion and empathy and think it's reasonable to group people who are simply different into the 'subhuman' category for a difference so arbitrary.
I'm not incapable of compassion and empathy, I just know you deviants are subhuman, anti-human, self loathing wastes of space not worthy of giving any respect or allowing you to participate in society as if you're not subhuman and your lifestyle and way of thinking is demented...

You have no value, your thoughts and ways of living are grotesque and unnatural. You already know this by the way you live. I just see through your phony "pride" posturing and know what you really are, a bag of subhuman compost.
And I assume you get to decide who is worthy of compassion and empathy and who isn't? I had initially assumed you were a borderline sociopath but I see now that you're a full-on psychopath. You're grouping people into categories of who's 'human' and who's 'subhuman' as though you view yourself as an ultimate authority who can make that distinction. Oh, but I'm the one with "pride".

Would you call the Nazis justified in their idea of a master race?
his hero is Pinochet ....you work it out!

I never once said that I had a mental illness or that I was trans. Also, being trans is not a mental illness.

You're mentally ill and will eventually go to a chop shop...you can't admit to what you're not aware of.

The thing is, is it normal to have yourself mutilated? Don't you think those who want themselves mutilated have a psychological issue?
like female circumcision?

Like female circumcision? What a complete idiot you are daws. You show you know nothing about FGM and no it's nothing like Transgendering.

WTF?

Yes. Let's.
You have to be human to be a victim of homicide...faggots, transformers, and other assorted deviant filth are subhumans that wish to kill off the human race they hate themselves so much.

So my thoughts are pro-human, your thoughts are the thoughts of subhuman filth and do not count.
Subhuman are those incapable of compassion and empathy and think it's reasonable to group people who are simply different into the 'subhuman' category for a difference so arbitrary.
I'm not incapable of compassion and empathy, I just know you deviants are subhuman, anti-human, self loathing wastes of space not worthy of giving any respect or allowing you to participate in society as if you're not subhuman and your lifestyle and way of thinking is demented...

You have no value, your thoughts and ways of living are grotesque and unnatural. You already know this by the way you live. I just see through your phony "pride" posturing and know what you really are, a bag of subhuman compost.
Yeah, you're a real peach yourself.:badgrin:

Yes. Let's.

best example of sociopathy I've ever
seen.

sociopathy
[sō′sē·op′əthē]
Etymology: L, socius, companion; Gk, pathos, disease
a personality disorder characterized by a lack of social responsibility and failure to adapt to ethical and social standards of the community.
Your faggot ass lacks social responsibility, you little twerp of a bug chaser. And you couldn't adapt to the standards of the natural world...so your weak, timid, take-it-up-the-poop shoot, broken O-ring having, AIDS infected subhuman asses lucked out with some fellow kooks on the supreme court.

You are not the community standard, faggot.

You are the lowest of the low, you have no standards and could never meet any real standards for any community other than Sodom and Gommorah.

We watched AIDS kill tens of thousands of queers and didn't care until your switch-hitters spread it to normals. And that's the point...you have no concern about children and young mushheads being recruited into your sewer. I don't give a flip what you do in your bedroom or with who or what. But when you bring it to the schools and shops in a REAL community, you're not going to succeed...maybe in the courts but that will also change in the next year or two. You are 1% at most and we 99% are going to cloud up and rain all over your sorry asses.

Are you threatening me? If I use the bathroom I'm gonna be beat up?

You're a female in a female bathroom, so there's no problem.

Here's the problem; you're going to force transgender men to use the women's bathroom. And this dude:

Dowling.focus-none.width-800.png

Is gonna be forced to use the lady's bathroom.

No I'm against men entering female bathrooms....the Transgenders should use the Uni-Sex Bathroom, what's wrong with the Uni-Sex Bathroom?

Because there usually isn't one.

There are plenty of Uni-Sex Bathrooms.
Yea I have two in my house.

Like female circumcision? What a complete idiot you are daws. You show you know nothing about FGM and no it's nothing like Transgendering.

WTF?
hook line and sinker...

And I assume you get to decide who is worthy of compassion and empathy and who isn't? I had initially assumed you were a borderline sociopath but I see now that you're a full-on psychopath. You're grouping people into categories of who's 'human' and who's 'subhuman' as though you view yourself as an ultimate authority who can make that distinction. Oh, but I'm the one with "pride".

General Augusto Pinochet saved Chile from becoming a Commie crapheap like Cuba, so no wonder Leftist's like you don't like Pinochet.

Your hero is probably Lenin.

Who is putting you at knife/gun point to force you to turn on the TV but forbidding you from changing the channel or going to Netflix?

Maybe you can explain how our kids can avoid any exposure to this garbage? Now we find out kids as young as 5 or 6 are being convinced by their school teachers that they may be the wrong gender. Any idea how catastrophic that can be to a little kid's self-image? You are playing games on children and it's going to stop or else.

What a fascinating story. Please provide us a link to that so that we can all read up on that happening and what was done about it.

or even male circumcision which is much more common. Piercings, tatoos. Lots of extreme altering going on. Who cares if it's not being forced on your own body?

General Augusto Pinochet saved Chile from becoming a Commie crapheap like Cuba, so no wonder Leftist's like you don't like Pinochet.

Your hero is probably Lenin.
Pinochet was a fascist dictator.

WTF?
hook line and sinker...

Hook, line and sinker what?

So explain how FGM is like Transgendering? Tell us how female circumcision is on par with Transgendering?

We watched AIDS kill tens of thousands of queers and didn't care until your switch-hitters spread it to normals. And that's the point...you have no concern about children and young mushheads being recruited into your sewer. I don't give a flip what you do in your bedroom or with who or what. But when you bring it to the schools and shops in a REAL community, you're not going to succeed...maybe in the courts but that will also change in the next year or two. You are 1% at most and we 99% are going to cloud up and rain all over your sorry asses.
Meanwhile, straight people are dry humping in public.

Nazi sounding suggestion. Let's kill everyone we don't like. NOT.
Yes. Let's.

Sounds like someone needs a hug. :smiliehug:

or even male circumcision which is much more common. Piercings, tatoos. Lots of extreme altering going on. Who cares if it's not being forced on your own body?

Dhara you're far more intelligent than daws....please don't liken FGM with Transgendering just because daws thinks men should have their dicks chopped off.

Meanwhile, straight people are dry humping in public.

They are?

seen.

sociopathy
[sō′sē·op′əthē]
a personality disorder characterized by a lack of social responsibility and failure to adapt to ethical and social standards of the community.
Psychopaths are incapable of empathy which makes it easy for them to committ violent crime.
Yet I've never committed a violent crime.

First of all, you cannot "recruit" sexuality. Gays can't be recruited to be hetero. Do you want to have a discussion or just be obnoxious?

I'm afraid all you want to do is troll. IF so, no point talking to you.

Yeah, you're a real peach yourself.:badgrin:

seen.

sociopathy
[sō′sē·op′əthē]
Your faggot ass lacks social responsibility, you little twerp of a bug chaser. And you couldn't adapt to the standards of the natural world...so your weak, timid, take-it-up-the-poop shoot, broken O-ring having, AIDS infected subhuman asses lucked out with some fellow kooks on the supreme court.

You are not the community standard, faggot.

You are the lowest of the low, you have no standards and could never meet any real standards for any community other than Sodom and Gommorah.
I can't wait until the day you join Eric Harris in hell. You guys have so much in common. I'll be happy knowing you get to meet someone who isn't subhuman filth in your eyes, but happens to also view those different from him as subhuman filth.

Forum List

Back