🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LGBT "Community"?

Need to wall off all the LGBTQ. Turn it into a safari. So people can all see these freaks in their natural habitat. Might see some of the usmb members there.

Don't fall off your high horse too har
"Community" is a good word for further dividing people and separating them into camps.

Seems insulting to me, as if the people within these groups are monolithic in their actions or thinking.

Identity Politics, dividing America effectively for generations now.
I don't see it that way. If people hadn't organized there would have been no civil rights/marriage equality.

It was necessary, maybe it's less necessary now. I'm very well integrated into the greater community and do not hang out in activist groups these days. They were needed at one time. Safety in numbers kind of thing.

Need to wall off all the LGBTQ. Turn it into a safari. So people can all see these freaks in their natural habitat. Might see some of the usmb members there.
Yeah, your feet hurt but instead of putting on a pair of shoes you want to cover the entire earth in leather.

Like it or not, we all have to put up with people we don't like.

I don't see it that way. If people hadn't organized there would have been no civil rights/marriage equality.

It was necessary, maybe it's less necessary now. I'm very well integrated into the greater community and do not hang out in activist groups these days. They were needed at one time. Safety in numbers kind of thing.

Considering the current "knockout game" and blacks murdering white police officers, how's that civil rights movement of yours working out? And if safety is an issue, why are the proponents of this garbage advocating invading women's bathrooms....something that can only lead to violence?

Yeah, your feet hurt but instead of putting on a pair of shoes you want to cover the entire earth in leather.

Not in a restroom we don't....glass and hard tile floors...this is going to get real bloody, real fast.

Considering the current "knockout game" and blacks murdering white police officers, how's that civil rights movement of yours working out? And if safety is an issue, why are the proponents of this garbage advocating invading women's bathrooms....something that can only lead to violence?
I don't know what you're talking about. You've just mentioned 2 different situations. Neither related to a discussion of what community means.

Not in a restroom we don't....glass and hard tile floors...this is going to get real bloody, real fast.
Are you threatening me? If I use the bathroom I'm gonna be beat up?

I am outraged!!!...it is now LGBTQSATRFF (Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transexual/Questioning/Swingers/Analsexual/FootFetish

Although I hear MWP will soon be added (Men Wearing Panties)

I don't know what you're talking about. You've just mentioned 2 different situations. Neither related to a discussion of what community means.

Bullshit. Your past "movements" have accomplished the opposite of what they wanted. Your kind keeps tinkering with our society in ways that are beginning to infuriate us....then you hide while the suckers who believed you get their heads kicked in. Don't hide behind some noble cause bullshit...it's conflict your want but don't have the stones to carry out in person.

Bullshit. Your past "movements" have accomplished the opposite of what they wanted. Your kind keeps tinkering with our society in ways that are beginning to infuriate us....then you hide while the suckers who believed you get their heads kicked in. Don't hide behind some noble cause bullshit...it's conflict your want but don't have the stones to carry out in person.
Well, sir. I disagree. And I don't appreciate your threats.

Are you threatening me? If I use the bathroom I'm gonna be beat up?

I have no idea what your gender is....do you? If you have male parts and walk into a women's restroom, eventually you're going to get the shit beat out of you, yes.

You have no business threatening to beat up me or anyone else.

Uh huh.....pretend I've "threatened" you now....what's next, a lawsuit claiming emotional distress for being a pinhead?
You want to beat people up, especially any a part of the LGBT community. I'm a part of that community. We call the cops on violent folks like you.

Wait, I now understand a "Q" has been added so it's "LGBTQ" now. :lol: It's a free country (at least it used to be) so they can call themselves anything they please. But it seems for marketing purposes they should try to consolidate their letters into a single word....like "Cher" maybe....I'm sure that old bat would be thrilled. But my question is about them using the word "community". That gives the impression they all know each other and maybe go bowling on Friday nights. In the past, organizations comprised of addicts and oddballs called themselves something or other "anonymous" right? They didn't like themselves and joined together to stop being what they were. But this group doesn't want anonymity...just the opposite...they seem to want all the publicity they can get. And they not only don't want to change, they want to add to their ranks. Weird eh?
huh.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7757-1355946789-2.gif
Just another inane and pointless thread complaining about LGBT people. Why should it bother you that the word "community " is used? It signifies that they have something in common, not the least of which is bearing the brunt of ridicule and discrimination. It signifies that there is a sense of mutual support with and group facing adversity needs. Why don't you bitch about the black community? Oh I forgot, racism is not so much in style anymore.

In addition, it's not only groups who are victimized who need a community and use the term. Is there not a business community? A law enforcement community? A religious community?

No they do not want to change, and why should they? But add to their ranks? Do you have some evidence that LBGT folks are concerned about their numbers? How exactly would they do that anyway? They my now be more visible because more will encouraged to be "out" because of the support from both LGBT people and others , but they are not going to convert anybody, if that's what you're alluding to.

Wait, I now understand a "Q" has been added so it's "LGBTQ" now. :lol: It's a free country (at least it used to be) so they can call themselves anything they please. But it seems for marketing purposes they should try to consolidate their letters into a single word....like "Cher" maybe....I'm sure that old bat would be thrilled. But my question is about them using the word "community". That gives the impression they all know each other and maybe go bowling on Friday nights. In the past, organizations comprised of addicts and oddballs called themselves something or other "anonymous" right? They didn't like themselves and joined together to stop being what they were. But this group doesn't want anonymity...just the opposite...they seem to want all the publicity they can get. And they not only don't want to change, they want to add to their ranks. Weird eh?
huh.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7757-1355946789-2.gif

Q was a consolidation. It was getting to be a bit of an alphabet soup at LGBTIQQA.

Forum List

Back