LGBT Rapists

Exactly. An accusation.

And since the left is made up of people with very serious learning disabilities, I'm going to repeat this for like the 6,000x

1. Donald Trump (like Barack Obama) is a horrible fucking human being. Horrible. Total piece of shit.

2. But unlike Barack Obama, Donald Trump was an incredible President. Easily one of the five greatest of all time, and it's not even close. Can't be debated, disputed, or denied.

The left is too stupid to separate "I hate him" from "how did he preform his job".
:cuckoo:

See my thread

Anybody who thinks they are "trapped" in the "wrong" body clearly has a very serious mental health issue. And rather than properly addressing that, the left wants to exploit them and make sure they are given unlimited access to victims.

Anybody who thinks they are "trapped" in the "wrong" body clearly has a very serious mental health issue.

These people are fucking sick. Anyone who subjects children to obscene shit like this belong in prison.

So fucking disgusting. Anyone who subjects children to obscene shit like this belong in prison.

So disturbing. The LGBT community is largely made up of deviants.

Forum List

Back