Lgbtq activists speak out AGAINST bill making it a felony buy sex with children.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

What kind of a country do we live in where fags can openly oppose a bill that would make buying sex with children a felony? They claim it will hurt the fag community.

If america had any sense of morals, values and standards these people would be arrested for opposing a bill that is against having sex with children. They should become registered sex offenders just for this alone.

Anyone that isn't against diddling kids has no place in a civilized society. It just goes to show how emboldened the gay community has become when they do this publicly and openly.

If they claim it will effect gays more then doesn't that tell us all something about gays? Maybe tells us gays will be impacted because the gays are having sex with kids the most?

What kind of a country do we live in where fags can openly oppose a bill that would make buying sex with children a felony? They claim it will hurt the fag community.

If america had any sense of morals, values and standards these people would be arrested for opposing a bill that is against having sex with children. They should become registered sex offenders just for this alone.

Anyone that isn't against diddling kids has no place in a civilized society. It just goes to show how emboldened the gay community has become when they do this publicly and openly.

If they claim it will effect gays more then doesn't that tell us all something about gays? Maybe tells us gays will be impacted because the gays are having sex with kids the most?

IMO, it shows that LGBTQQ and sometimes y activists are not your normal gay people, because any I have talked

to are against that stuff. They don't represent the bulk of the homos out there.

Democrats gotta democrat

She didn't say that LGBTQ are more likely to commit these crimes. She said they are more likely to get charged over other individuals who do the same.

Look at Epstein as an example. How many people have been charged that were associated with him?

Look at his initial light sentence. Look at the thousands and thousands of times we looked the other way where clergy is involved.

She didn't say that LGBTQ are more likely to commit these crimes. She said they are more likely to get charged over other individuals who do the same.

Look at Epstein as an example. How many people have been charged that were associated with him?

Look at his initial light sentence. Look at the thousands and thousands of times we looked the other way where clergy is involved.
It's the same reason there are so many Blacks in jail. The nation is simply systemically racist and now we learn also homophobic.

Isn't that right?

The judicial system is rigged, I tell ya, except for convicting Trump.

I reckon the systemically racist and homophobic boogie men got passed the goalie on that one.

:auiqs.jpg:

IMO, it shows that LGBTQQ and sometimes y activists are not your normal gay people, because any I have talked

to are against that stuff. They don't represent the bulk of the homos out there.

That's true, not all of them are.

But it still shows what our society has become when they are allowed to say that, and are good enough to speak out against it. If we had any decency as a society pedophiles wouldn't feel safe enough to publicly speak like that. It shows America's lack of morals and overwhelming apathy.

And I still blame other gays for it also. If you're in a group of people and some of those people run around wanting to bang kids but you don't say anything, don't try to punish them, and remain proudly in their group then your at fault as well. The other gays tolerance of pedophile gays shows they really don't care. If they did care they would be doing everything they can to distance themselves and get rid of the ones giving their whole group a bad name.

That's true, not all of them are.

But it still shows what our society has become when they are allowed to say that, and are good enough to speak out against it. If we had any decency as a society pedophiles wouldn't feel safe enough to publicly speak like that. It shows America's lack of morals and overwhelming apathy.

And I still blame other gays for it also. If you're in a group of people and some of those people run around wanting to bang kids but you don't say anything, don't try to punish them, and remain proudly in their group then your at fault as well. The other gays tolerance of pedophile gays shows they really don't care. If they did care they would be doing everything they can to distance themselves and get rid of the ones giving their whole group a bad name.
Bigot.

It's the same reason there are so many Blacks in jail. The nation is simply systemically racist and now we learn also homophobic.

Isn't that right?

The judicial system is rigged, I tell ya, except for convicting Trump.

I reckon the systemically racist and homophobic boogie men got passed the goalie on that one.

Tell me, how many Catholic Priests have ever been charged? How many Epstein associates?

Or look at someone like Mary Kay Letourneau, who had sex with a 12-year-old boy, got minimum sentences, and was treated like a minor celebrity.

We do have a triple standard.

If it's a straight woman having sex with a boy, we give the boy high-fives on getting lucky.
If it's a straight man having sex with an underage girl, we get selectively angry depending on the age difference. Look at Elvis or Roman Polanski.
It's a gay man having sex with an underage boy; then we want to lynch him.

Either everyone is treated exactly the same or it's selective.

Here’s lib logic in a nutshell

California cant pass laws to protect children from sexual abuse by adults because it would send too many homosexuals to prison
All we can do is build more jails for MAGA types that protest at the Capital.

Not surprised at all. NAMBLA, the North American Man Boy Love Association, is one on the most powerful pressure groups on the left. No libs trashtalk them or their ideology. Sleepy Joe has been in Washington living on the fat of the land for more than 50 years, and I don't think spoke against the idea of grown men taking the butt cheeks of children even once.

Not surprised at all. NAMBLA, the North American Man Boy Love Association, is one on the most powerful pressure groups on the left. No libs trashtalk them or their ideology. Sleepy Joe has been in Washington living on the fat of the land for more than 50 years, and I don't think spoke against the idea of grown men taking the butt cheeks of children even once.
Dear me, more bigots.

Tsk, tsk.

The Left-wing Pope has bought their anonymity by selling his soul to the Left, and Hillary took care of Epstein in jail to protect her brood as well.

This has been going on for decades. Epstein happened under Trump's watch.

It's a gay man having sex with an underage boy; then we want to lynch him.
I support capital punishment for the most heinous offenses

But not lynching

So get your facts straight

Homosexuals sodomizing boys is a heinous offense in my opinion

And should be worthy of execution is many cases

It's already illegal.
Yea, just like undocumented immigration and insider trading are illegal.

1720527074977.png

Forum List

Back