Liar. High Treason. trump. Liar. You, Sucker.

and with the right flooding the air with false info it gets harder and harder to figure out what's true or a lie
What false info?
oh come now beale don't tell me a smart guy like you hasn't heard about all false info being tweeted or on fb?

Of course. That's not what I was asking though. Most of the fake stories are on your television and in the MSM.

I was curious if you could think for yourself, or if you were being told what is fake and what is not. . . .
Gotten so can't believe anything unless it's verified

and with the right flooding the air with false info it gets harder and harder to figure out what's true or a lie
What false info?
oh come now beale don't tell me a smart guy like you hasn't heard about all false info being tweeted or on fb?

Of course. That's not what I was asking though. Most of the fake stories are on your television and in the MSM.

I was curious if you could think for yourself, or if you were being told what is fake and what is not. . . .
Well, I was just curious. I don't have a TV, so I have no idea what bullshit the MSM is brainwashing America with.

I went and visited my folks today, they were watching the PBS Newshour. Holy shit, the coverage of that Pizzgate was slanted as all get out. The TV didn't even cover the reason why folks are suspicious. PBS just went on a rant of why the whole story is "fake news," it was nothing but propaganda with an agenda.

The clear agenda is for the government and Google to censor the internet eventually. It's pretty damn sad for anyone that followed the tweets, Wikileaks, symbology, music and artwork of those involved. If you are aware of it, then the whole thing incident is first exaggerated, and then dismissed out of hand. The real fake news turns out to be on your TV. It's a sad state of affairs, it really is.

The left is really becoming mentally unbalanced.
think it's the future president going bonkers,,,,,gets the worst of the worst on his cabinet
Not from what I'm hearing from people that actually know what they're talking about.
lets see the climate guy wants to take regs off so you can get poisoned ,,,the labor guy is against raising min wage ,,,the mad dog guy is as another general called him demented then you have a doctor taking care of housing etc etc etc now you tell me there's nothing wrong with that

Poisoned by what?

You do know that the minimum wage is a bad idea, right?

I can't argue with your analysis of a war monger. . . OTH, it might be a good idea to have enemies fear our top general, as long as they don't actually resort to war, right?

What sort of expert would you recommend take care of HUD?

I recommend a person who will follow the new president's vision for the agency.

Do you think someone with a leftist's agenda should be named?

If I was the president elect, I would be working to shut the agency down.

Cities incorporate because they want to control their own destiny. I say it;s time to let them do it.

If Trump has a vision, he has no idea how to get there. The inertia of the system will keep things from changing.

No Matter Who Wins The Presidency, The ‘Deep State’ Will Run Things
No Matter Who Wins The Presidency, The ‘Deep State’ Will Run Things

What false info?

CIA says Russia tried to help Trump beat Clinton

What false info?

Straight from Washington Post

What false info?

:link:

What false info?

Straight from Washington Post

meh, probably fake news.

Forum List

Back