Lib calls for making all bathrooms gender neutral

Question for those who are wanting this to happen: How can something be fixed when it isn't even broken to begin with? It isn't like your next breath depends on males and females getting to share a public bathroom anyways. Who does separating the two hurt at the end of the day? Oh yeah yee haw that is right. No one.

It hurts the abnormal freaks who think the whole of society should be turned inside out so they can pretend they are normal.

Women in bathrooms frequented by men are trolling for sex. They should not be disappointed.

There seems to be a trend among businesses that have small restrooms to make them gender neutral. There may be a number of reasons for this. Possibly avoidance of legal liability is one reason.

Small restrooms with locks on the door are one thing.
Large restrooms that have men's urinals lined along a wall, are another issue, and frankly women have no business being in such a rest room.

Women in bathrooms frequented by men are trolling for sex. They should not be disappointed.
There will be an increase in prostitution in big bathrooms, the huge bathrooms on the PA turnpike spring to mind,

it is fun walking in on a man and woman having sex in the stall next door, That's when you get a cup, piss in it, and dump it over the stall, and yes, I have done that before, several times actually, but, when the people running the oasis wont clean it up, truck drivers will.

I remember back when they called for "separate" bathrooms. Especially for WOMEN , because 1. they take longer to use them and 2. they evidently had more common sense back then.

Regressing what a way to go in life

I went to a pub here in Orlando recently that only had one bathroom and everyone used it. It wasn't a room with a toilet, it was a large room with 6 stalls and no urinals. It was a little strange going in with women but I wasn't upset, in fact I was amused by it.

You have only stalls, and the common area where both sexes mix to wash and dry their hands, bu tyou pee or poop in stalls, getting rid of urinals. I supposed they force men to pee sitting down too, to be extra progressive

We Don’t Need Separate Bathrooms For Men And Women

the leftwing.....they are just batshit crazy.....there is something seriously, and deeply wrong with their brains........and yet there are enough fools to vote them power.....

I went to a pub here in Orlando recently that only had one bathroom and everyone used it. It wasn't a room with a toilet, it was a large room with 6 stalls and no urinals. It was a little strange going in with women but I wasn't upset, in fact I was amused by it.

Yes......and then when you will have the deviants using the popular cell phones over or under the stalls......why on earth would women back this sort of insanity......their daughters will be out in the world dealing with this insanity......

Vote every single democrat/regressive/left wing nut out of office....

Ten year old girl on her cell phone: "Yes mommy I'm in the girls changing room undressing to put my bathing suit on. What are these old men doing in here taking off their clothes too?"
Ya fucking right!

Ten year old girl on her cell phone: "Yes mommy I'm in the girls changing room undressing to put my bathing suit on. What are these old men doing in here taking off their clothes too?"
Ya fucking right!

But the democrats want that.....they are really dumb.....

Women in a unisex bathroom are trolling for sex. They are looking to make an extra few bucks. They should not be disappointed. Men have a open invitation to give them what they are looking for, as long as they throw a fiver on the floor.

If women don't like it, they can complain and demand a separate space.

if you send your ten year old daughter into a unisex bathroom alone what are you really doing besides pimping her out? Go in there and start whacking pee pees that are hanging out.

oh man, I can't even picture that. are you sure they were women? :badgrin:

Yes......and then when you will have the deviants using the popular cell phones over or under the stalls......why on earth would women back this sort of insanity......their daughters will be out in the world dealing with this insanity......

Vote every single democrat/regressive/left wing nut out of office....

The Court has already held that upskirt photos are legal. A man can shove any camera he wants under a skirt of any female at any time.

Massachusetts court says 'upskirt' photos are legal - CNN.com

there is no expectation of privacy to one's body under one's clothing.

Women in a unisex bathroom are trolling for sex. They are looking to make an extra few bucks. They should not be disappointed. Men have a open invitation to give them what they are looking for, as long as they throw a fiver on the floor.

If women don't like it, they can complain and demand a separate space.

if you send your ten year old daughter into a unisex bathroom alone what are you really doing besides pimping her out? Go in there and start whacking pee pees that are hanging out.

Damn! I missed all of that. I went in, I peed, I washed, I left.

oh man, I can't even picture that. are you sure they were women? :badgrin:

Lol, as sure as anyone is these days.

You have only stalls, and the common area where both sexes mix to wash and dry their hands, bu tyou pee or poop in stalls, getting rid of urinals. I supposed they force men to pee sitting down too, to be extra progressive

We Don’t Need Separate Bathrooms For Men And Women
This is where Democrats are leading the Nation. I will piss all over the toilet seats in protest. GUBOU Give us back our urinals!

Liberals are the dumbest fucking people on the planet. I work in restaurants and bars on the weekends until close. I sure as hell don't want any female I care about having to share a restroom with men at 1am. smh
Yeah... big deal if there are separate stalls. A guy can force himself and your wife/girlfriend into a stall and rape her. Liberals don't think things through. Unintended consequences.

Forum List

Back