Lib calls for making all bathrooms gender neutral

I went to a pub here in Orlando recently that only had one bathroom and everyone used it. It wasn't a room with a toilet, it was a large room with 6 stalls and no urinals. It was a little strange going in with women but I wasn't upset, in fact I was amused by it.
Women in a unisex bathroom are trolling for sex. They are looking to make an extra few bucks. They should not be disappointed. Men have a open invitation to give them what they are looking for, as long as they throw a fiver on the floor.

If women don't like it, they can complain and demand a separate space.

if you send your ten year old daughter into a unisex bathroom alone what are you really doing besides pimping her out? Go in there and start whacking pee pees that are hanging out.

Damn! I missed all of that. I went in, I peed, I washed, I left.
Were there any women there? You would have been entitled to throw her on the floor and rape her if you wanted.

This is not unusual in Europe. Don't see the big deal

I went to a pub here in Orlando recently that only had one bathroom and everyone used it. It wasn't a room with a toilet, it was a large room with 6 stalls and no urinals. It was a little strange going in with women but I wasn't upset, in fact I was amused by it.
Women in a unisex bathroom are trolling for sex. They are looking to make an extra few bucks. They should not be disappointed. Men have a open invitation to give them what they are looking for, as long as they throw a fiver on the floor.

if you send your ten year old daughter into a unisex bathroom alone what are you really doing besides pimping her out? Go in there and start whacking pee pees that are hanging out.

Were there any women there? You would have been entitled to throw her on the floor and rape her if you wanted.

Besides my wife? Yes there were. In fact when I exited the stall, a woman was waiting to go in.

Besides my wife? Yes there were. In fact when I exited the stall, a woman was waiting to go in.
She should have been raped and left there for the next toilet use.

Not by me. I don't rape.

You have only stalls, and the common area where both sexes mix to wash and dry their hands, bu tyou pee or poop in stalls, getting rid of urinals. I supposed they force men to pee sitting down too, to be extra progressive

We Don’t Need Separate Bathrooms For Men And Women

All this "Gay Shit" goes right into the fucking toilet when President Trump's elected. Enjoy your last few months of public-pride dicksucking Liberals. Your days are fucking numbered.

Not by me. I don't rape.
You disappointed that woman.

Not by me. I don't rape.
You disappointed that woman.

Too bad.

I haven't followed the thread, but I'm still curious.

What is so important about gender neutrality? What, precisely, is wrong with the genders being different?

Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller?

I haven't followed the thread, but I'm still curious.

What is so important about gender neutrality? What, precisely, is wrong with the genders being different?

Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller?
Idiotic Liberal reasoning.

Forum List

Back