Lib double standards in boston

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

A group that the reporter went out of her way (perhaps accurately) as neo-nazi - and white eas rounded up by the boston authorities and sent to jail

The protester - about 20-30 - were protesting a drag queen children's story hour

They were charged with disturbing the peace and using “hate speech”

But there was mo violence, looting or burning

Unlike two years ago when the racist hate hroup Black LIES Matter came to town

Last edited:

A group that the reporter went out of her way (perhaps accurately) as neo-nazi - and white eas rounded up by the boston authorities and sent to jail

The protester - about 20-30 - were protesting a drag queen children's story hour

They were charged with disturbing the peace and using “hate speech”

But there was mo violence, looting or burning

Unlike two years ago when the racist hate hroup Black LIES Matter came to town

New Mayor not planning to let crap get out of control? Sounds fine to me.

Generally speaking Boston's crime rate is on par with gop run cities of the same size.....Mainly because the Boston PD was not neutered like many dem run city PDs were.

Sadly they elected a Ivy League leftist for mayor (Michelle Wu) last election and she hates the Boston PD so as a result crime has been going up.

Generally speaking Boston's crime rate is on par with gop run cities of the same size.....Mainly because the Boston PD was not neutered like many dem run city PDs were.

Sadly they elected a Ivy League leftist for mayor (Michelle Wu) last election and she hates the Boston PD so as a result crime has been going up.

Are there any decent sized cities ran by the GOP?

New Mayor not planning to let crap get out of control? Sounds fine to me.
A new mayor?

Maybe he just hasnt faced the Black LIES Matter bosses of the Democrat Party yet

We’ll see how tough he is then

A new mayor?

Maybe he just hasnt faced the Black LIES Matter bosses of the Democrat Party yet

We’ll see how tough he is then
Maybe She hasn't.
1658629457145.png

White 6 ,

And I dont think it matters what your other political views are if you object to homosexual grooming then you doing a good thing and the mutant assholes on the left are wrong as wrong can be

Forum List

Back