lib mayors ask obama to make it easier for lawbreakers

Yo, those mayors, who are un-American by the way, they are scared of Trump throwing them in Jail, Obama is a dumb-ass, anything he tries, will be put down by the courts!

"GTP"
graphics-bugs-bunny-464762.gif

Why should making things easier for lawbreakers be done if doing so will only make things harder for the rest of us?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Austin mayor joins local leaders in urging President Obama to support undocumented immigrant families | Community Impact Newspaper

seriously, why should i obey any law that libs pass, you know their ever increasing nanny state, banning things? do i have to be a liberal darling group to be exempt from the law?

Let's take this further; why the fuck do I have to pay taxes - a large portion of which goes to support the illegals - or drive under the speed limit, or follow ANY laws for that matter, if these city officials, all of whom have sworn to obey the laws of the US, refuse to follow them?

When more people like me say: "ENOUGH!" and refuse to pay our taxes, then the government will collapse and we can then fix the country and stop this BS, including the mass expulsion of all illegals going back 50 years.

Forum List

Back