Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

1622065513893.png

I always suspected these were good folks in spite of being on TV

and now I'm sure of it

Here's the gist

Chip's sister is running for the school board in Collyville Texas

And she is opposed to Critical Race Theory

Chip and Joanna donated $1,000 to her campaign and the national cancel culture is up in arms

Wouldn't it make more sense to post something left wing referencing this?

So an interracial couple donated money to a group that is trying to put a stop to a racist program?

I fail to see the problem in all honesty.

The story seems very thin on details (for example WHAT MEDIA OUTLETS?), however if the gist of it is true then it’s yet another SHAMEFUL example of people trying to suppress other citizens from expressing their own opinions, which is an affront to what our society CLAIMS to hold dear.

Wouldn't it make more sense to post something left wing referencing this?
Breitbart looks at the story and points out that critical race theory is not a major theme of Brauns campaign nor is it a big issue in the school district

However the lib media has made it a big deal and mentions race in every national story about this minor local issue

Here are a few of those headlines:

• “TV stars Chip and Joanna Gaines donate to campaign against critical race theory in schools,” The Hill
  • “Fixer Upper stars donated to school board candidate who wants to ban critical race theory,” San Antonio Current
  • “Chip and Joanna Gaines reportedly donated $1,000 to a Texas school board candidate trying to ban teaching about systemic racism,” Yahoo! News
  • “Chip and Joanna Gaines Donated to a Campaign Aiming to Stop Critical Race Theory,” Dallas Observer
  • “Fixer Upper Couple Donates $1,000 to Texas School Board Candidate Trying to Ban ‘Critical Race Theory’,” Jezebel
  • “Chip and Joanna Gaines reportedly donated $1,000 to a Texas school board candidate trying to ban teaching about systemic racism,” Business Insider
  • “Chip and Joanna Gaines reportedly donated $1,000 to a Texas school board candidate trying to ban teaching about systemic racism,” Insider

So an interracial couple donated money to a group that is trying to put a stop to a racist program?

That's because you're not using the right lens for perspective on the story. See, the couple is a Christian couple, which in the minds of the feeble, makes them suspect. Then they dared to contribute to a campaign that MIGHT ultimately mean certain things near and dear to the feeble are threatened. It is automatic, therefore, that the couple MUST be attacked as viciously as possible, to prevent even the SLIGHTEST chance that the "wrong" ideas might be promoted.

That's because you're not using the right lens for perspective on the story. See, the couple is a Christian couple, which in the minds of the feeble, makes them suspect. Then they dared to contribute to a campaign that MIGHT ultimately mean certain things near and dear to the feeble are threatened. It is automatic, therefore, that the couple MUST be attacked as viciously as possible, to prevent even the SLIGHTEST chance that the "wrong" ideas might be promoted.

Granted I didn't know much about them aside from seeing bits of the show here and there. I didn't know they were christian nor cared. All I know is I saw two people donating money to stop a racist and brain washing program that creates hate and ignorance. I'd deem that a good thing for anyone to do regardless of who they are as a person or what their personal life.

If a jew black trannie from machu Picchu and their spouse a white non binary Buddhist hermaphrodite from new Zealand donated money to stop a racist program I'd say "good for them".

I guess I just don't understand this world anymore.

View attachment 493989

and now I'm sure of it

Here's the gist

Chip and Joanna donated $1,000 to her campaign and the national cancel culture is up in arms
the hive mind critical race cultist are always outraged when sensible people refuse to join their crazy cult

View attachment 493989

and now I'm sure of it

Here's the gist

Interesting, all my Biden voter relatives watch their shows all day. I wonder what they’ll say about it.

View attachment 493989

and now I'm sure of it

Here's the gist

Your story is from the Daily Wire. No one believes it but you.

• Overall, we rate The Daily Wire Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

A whole $1,000?

Cheap bastards!
its enough to get their show canceled if the radical left has its way

There was one piece. In the Hill. Nobody picked it up. Nobody cares. There is no movement afoot to cancel their show.

Still trying to fight the non-existent culture wars. While the Republican Party is busy removing anyone from leadership who tells the truth about the election.

That the real "cancel culture".

Don't mind Dragonlady , apparently no one ever taught her how to Google, Either that or intellectual laziness and snarkiness have become an addiction.

Let me guess, you'll dismiss all those sources without offering up any substantive rebuttal to the actual story..... am I correct?

All of those sites publish right wing views although I would not label any of them entirely right wing. Click bait on sites right wingers tolerate.

View attachment 493989

and now I'm sure of it

Here's the gist

• Overall, we rate The Daily Wire Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

do you know how pathetic you sound attacking the source of a widely published story???

by my count 100% of the time youve been wrong doing that,,

Don't mind Dragonlady , apparently no one ever taught her how to Google, Either that or intellectual laziness and snarkiness have become an addiction.

Let me guess, you'll dismiss all those sources without offering up any substantive rebuttal to the actual story..... am I correct?

You need to develop some reading comprehension skills.

Neither "NewsMax" nor the Dallas News are part of the "Liberal Media". The OP's claim is that the liberal media is trying to get the TV program shut down. The only "liberal" outlet carrying the story is the Hill.

Forum List

Back