lib meltdown again (ho hum) but it's because parents OMG have rights.. or should anyhow

Fake tears....Everyone knows Gingers have no soul, particularly that one.

gingers?

hmmm... new one 4 me

but totally agree: croc tears

or how about "I want Rs to feel sorry for me and not get on my case all the time for being such an ass kisser dumb ass"

tears

That's really funny. May she burn in hell.
LOL

I'm evil... laughing out loud at someone telling someone to go to Hell...

but you know... that's just what libs accuse us of... evil... so

nothing burger..

it is actually SENDING people or helping to send them to Hell that is evil and i don't do any of that (I pray)... Dims...

that is ALL they do...

Hey, I'm going to Hell, y'all....

Come on, Man, follow me there!

=

LOL

I'm evil... laughing out loud at someone telling someone to go to Hell...

but you know... that's just what libs accuse us of... evil... so

nothing burger..

it is actually SENDING people or helping to send them to Hell that is evil and i don't do any of that (I pray)... Dims...

that is ALL they do...

Hey, I'm going to Hell, y'all....

Come on, Man, follow me there!

=
I will happily out-evil someone who loves sexualizing children. My rule is touch children and die.

gingers?

hmmm... new one 4 me

but totally agree: croc tears

or how about "I want Rs to feel sorry for me and not get on my case all the time for being such an ass kisser dumb ass"

tears
The primary reason why gingers don’t have souls is because they are not normal human beings that were created by two normal individuals. They have no souls because they possess certain specific characteristics that are deemed to unusual for regular normal humans. And finally, gingers do not have any soul because they are automatons that function like a machine. Such creatures therefore, are soulless.

Why do Gingers have no soul? | KnowsWhy.com.

;)

The primary reason why gingers don’t have souls is because they are not normal human beings that were created by two normal individuals. They have no souls because they possess certain specific characteristics that are deemed to unusual for regular normal humans. And finally, gingers do not have any soul because they are automatons that function like a machine. Such creatures therefore, are soulless.

;)
Amen. From real life experience.

I will happily out-evil someone who loves sexualizing children. My rule is touch children and die.
yeh... I usedto think capital punishment for child molesters/rapists was going too far and I suppose it is...

but stealing a child's innocence is stealing his or her life..

I don't believe in capital punishment except in certain situations... like when the system "can't" keep murderers locked up... (rare)

a lot of murderers have been set free (!), then killed again... and child molesters rarely repent and change...

so I don't know... I ssay let them rot in jail... and maybe they will repent when they know they have to face Judgment after death

as the Word says God is not willing that any should perish...

;)
what the hell is a ginger?

Forum List

Back