lib meltdown again (ho hum) but it's because parents OMG have rights.. or should anyhow

I don't think it's possible for them to know until the day of their judgment arrives and then penitence is useless.

I just don't like wasting air and food on them in the meantime.
i don't either... but God is not willing that any should perish and the Word says to be like God... perfect like him... mt 5:48?

it is always tempting for us humans to judge and condemn but we have to remember... well, Isaiah 50 something

where God says "Your thoughts are not my thoughts. Your ways are not My ways"

And interestingly enough, protecting the innocence of children against predatory adults is actually a liberal ideal, because it involves protecting the weak against the string.

The idiots hell bent on sexualizing children are not actual liberals, though. They are extreme authoritarian leftists who only want to exploit children because of their agenda.
yeh, their thinking is

hmmm... It could be I would want to have sex with... [insert name of child in this person's life]... Better get that kind of thing legal... wouldn't want to spend any time in jail over it...

It doesn't matter, it matters that no one is legally able to. Much too young, it is a parents decision not a school's. Would you not agree or do you feel government is best to handle sex ed for all kids?

If it is happening it matters. If it is not happening then what? I only know one couple who recently raised kids there. It didn't happen to any of their kids. I'm old. We learned about sex before they taught it in schools. Age appropriate around puberty seems to be the best compromise. Jr. High.

But yet here you are desperately trying to defend it.

Why? Tell me why....you and anyone else and I'll look at with you with contemp and disgust

I just asked for proof that it is being taught to 3rd graders in Florida. But like today's typical Neo-GOP, you lie and become all Fauxraged based on your pathetic lie.

Hey that was your number they just called, your Pizza's ready.

I just asked for proof that it is being taught to 3rd graders in Florida. But like today's typical Neo-GOP, you lie and become all Fauxraged based on your pathetic lie.

Hey that was your number they just called, your Pizza's ready.

Again, why are you trying to defend this?

C'mon now, let's play....you and anyone else, you'll lose

Something is wrong with this "teaching" children this garbage.

Anyone endorsing it probably needs investigated
Call the law on them.
FB_IMG_1649420328135.jpg

If it is happening it matters. If it is not happening then what? I only know one couple who recently raised kids there. It didn't happen to any of their kids. I'm old. We learned about sex before they taught it in schools. Age appropriate around puberty seems to be the best compromise. Jr. High.
Why are people so upset that it isn't being taught? Psaki was almost in tears that it won't be taught after third grade.

So we don't know if it is happening or not, at least there is a law that says it can't be taught. It shouldn't be a big deal at all.

Why are people so upset that it isn't being taught? Psaki was almost in tears that it won't be taught after third grade.

So we don't know if it is happening or not, at least there is a law that says it can't be taught. It shouldn't be a big deal at all.
If it wasn't being taught, who is the law targeting again?

If it wasn't being taught, who is the law targeting again?
Then why are we worrying about an issue not being taught, why does Psaki care that there is a law against it?

I myself am good with it. Just like laws against robbery or murder, it is there just in case.

why is this weird chick expressing her own views on a topic, and with histrionics ?

we couldn't care less... In fact, we have norespect for such...

she is supposed to take Qs from the press.. Why does this *&^%$ think we give one hoot in hell what the hell she "feels"?

she's a terrible person for the job... but then all dims would be so.. not saying much...

Suddenly forum leftists decided to abandon this thread....

Noticed
Maybe they got the message. Or they're getting it. (I'm sure it's coming through multiple channels).

But don't expect any epiphanies or light bulb moments, liberals don't study history, they just move on (.org)

Libs have the benefit of support from the mainstream media no matter what crazy agenda they adhere to. When you factor in their panic about having to adhere to the 1st Amendment in social media right before the mid term elections you can understand what democrats have to deal with besides their support for the doddering old fool in the W.H.

Forum List

Back