lib meltdown again (ho hum) but it's because parents OMG have rights.. or should anyhow

yeh... I usedto think capital punishment for child molesters/rapists was going too far and I suppose it is...

but stealing a child's innocence is stealing his or her life..

I don't believe in capital punishment except in certain situations... like when the system "can't" keep murderers locked up... (rare)

a lot of murderers have been set free (!), then killed again... and child molesters rarely repent and change...

so I don't know... I ssay let them rot in jail... and maybe they will repent when they know they have to face Judgment after death
I don't think it's possible for them to know until the day of their judgment arrives and then penitence is useless.

I just don't like wasting air and food on them in the meantime.

what the hell is a ginger?

Redheads ranging in shades from Red to Strawberry blonde.

Usually pale with freckles, more susceptible to sunlight.
th

OIP.VmX6rIz3pUi7-DS2qSUs-gHaE7

How can it harm kids to allow them to be kids....
And interestingly enough, protecting the innocence of children against predatory adults is actually a liberal ideal, because it involves protecting the weak against the string.

The idiots hell bent on sexualizing children are not actual liberals, though. They are extreme authoritarian leftists who only want to exploit children because of their agenda.

Which Elementary schools in Fla were teaching sex ed to 3rd graders again?
It doesn't matter, it matters that no one is legally able to. Much too young, it is a parents decision not a school's. Would you not agree or do you feel government is best to handle sex ed for all kids?

It doesn't matter, it matters that no one is legally able to. Much too young, it is a parents decision not a school's. Would you not agree or do you feel government is best to handle sex ed for all kids?

Boo is rethinking his stance....as well he should

Any other leftist ready to defend the garbage?

Forum List

Back