🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lib professor meltsdown and attacks pro-life display

The police did not seem overly concerned about the incident until they saw the video and realized how violent the professor had been,” said Kristina Garza, director of campus outreach for the Riverside-based Survivors ministry.
So police saw the video and realized how violent the professor had been. My question is, why on earth did the police not arrest Dr. Mireille Miller-Young immediately after viewing the video? You can't get better evidence than video footage.

Lib professor meltsdown and attacks pro-life display

This incident is just another example of liberal intolerance.

The stupid libtards refuse to tolerate anyone who thinks differently then they do. :cuckoo:

Protecting babies from baby murderers is a good thing. If murder in the defense of an innocent life is what it takes. That's fine by me.

Its fine by me that you feel that way. This professor obviously feels that protecting women's rights is important.

What I am saying is that it is laughable that the prolifers try to claim the prochoicers are the violent ones.

So YOU DO condone violence so long as those dishing it out are on your side? That is in effect what you are saying. That unless one of yours murders someone any violence they do in the name of abortion is fine with you.

By the way care to tell us how many doctors have been murdered by members of a pro life group and not by some random nutjob?

Have I said which side I am on? Or have I just made fun of someone for claiming only one side is a problem?

Oh, and the "random nutjobs" didn't appear out of thin air.

Its fine by me that you feel that way. This professor obviously feels that protecting women's rights is important.

What I am saying is that it is laughable that the prolifers try to claim the prochoicers are the violent ones.

So YOU DO condone violence so long as those dishing it out are on your side? That is in effect what you are saying. That unless one of yours murders someone any violence they do in the name of abortion is fine with you.

By the way care to tell us how many doctors have been murdered by members of a pro life group and not by some random nutjob?

Have I said which side I am on? Or have I just made fun of someone for claiming only one side is a problem?

Oh, and the "random nutjobs" didn't appear out of thin air.

So since you claim nutjobs all come from some bigger group, I can claim laughtner that shot the Congress lady was a left wing stooge drunk with the liberal ethos?

I can claim all those other lefty believers in the last 5 years that mass murdered did so because of their affiliation with Liberal or democratic groups?

And don't bother asking for names as you have not bothered to source your claim either.

Of course you dont. Liberals love violence only second to theft.

Let me know when professors start shooting Pro-Life people or when they start harassing them at home. You know, like the prolifers who have murdered abortion doctors or harassed clinic workers?

Protecting babies from baby murderers is a good thing. If murder in the defense of an innocent life is what it takes. That's fine by me.

Another Pro-Lifer who supports killing people.

Of course you dont. Liberals love violence only second to theft.

Let me know when professors start shooting Pro-Life people or when they start harassing them at home. You know, like the prolifers who have murdered abortion doctors or harassed clinic workers?

Ya know, protecting babies is a noble thing until you elect yourself judge, jury and executioner.

She's just a typical liberal sow...:cuckoo:

mireille-miller-young.jpg

"Of her group’s shock-value approach, Joan said the admittedly gruesome images are meant to spark thought and debate that would otherwise not exist."

A deliberate attempt to spark some kind of an incident?

yes, in liberal land, thought and debate lead to violent outbursts.

Yeah in whatever land you live in, an individuals action speaks for an entire group.

"While such activist groups are required to notify UCSB’s Office of Student Life of an upcoming trip so the Office can install its own signs warning students of explicit photos nearby, the Survivors failed to contact campus representatives before their March 4 demonstration. Joan said she and her group had not been in touch with university officials since their confrontation last week."

Last Friday, UCSB’s student paper, the Daily Nexus, published a letter to the editor called “Selfishly Abusing Our Freedom of Speech,” which argued students had been ambushed by “the overwhelmingly bloody and gory pictures that were displayed in the Arbor.”

Yeah in whatever land you live in, an individuals action speaks for an entire group.

"While such activist groups are required to notify UCSB’s Office of Student Life of an upcoming trip so the Office can install its own signs warning students of explicit photos nearby, the Survivors failed to contact campus representatives before their March 4 demonstration. Joan said she and her group had not been in touch with university officials since their confrontation last week."

Last Friday, UCSB’s student paper, the Daily Nexus, published a letter to the editor called “Selfishly Abusing Our Freedom of Speech,” which argued students had been ambushed by “the overwhelmingly bloody and gory pictures that were displayed in the Arbor.”

So the excuse for the assault was that the images displayed had ambushed students? :lmao:

"Of her group’s shock-value approach, Joan said the admittedly gruesome images are meant to spark thought and debate that would otherwise not exist."

Yeah, the whole intent of the group was to be physically attacked.

Thought and debate are far from an "incident". It takes an intolerant person to generate an incident. Clearly the UCSB prof is the intolerant one and her assault on a teenager is unethical and criminal.

So the excuse for the assault was that the images displayed had ambushed students? :lmao:

If you say so. I would reason that the poster size pictures of late term abortions certainly led to a verbal confrontation. What was said at that point would be where I would look to be the cause for the action of the teacher. Looking for a reason something happened or someone did something is not necessarily trying to excuse them.

Another Pro-Lifer who supports killing people.
In defense of the unborn ANY action is sanctioned and OK.

Ya know, protecting babies is a noble thing until you elect yourself judge, jury and executioner.
That's what baby murdering doctors do.

THREADS MERGED

Mireille Miller-Young, right, an associate professor at the University of California at Santa Barbara, is accused of attacking 16-year-old Thrin Short, not pictured, during a March 4 anti-abortion protest on campus.

Miller-Young, right, declined comment when reached by FoxNews.com, referring inquiries to her attorney, Catherine Swysen, who did not return a message seeking comment Wednesday.

EXCLUSIVE: Pro-life teen defiant after alleged attack by feminist professor | Fox News

The scratches:

GfNdj33.jpg

The video:

Classy!

Last edited by a moderator:
The kid has been brainwashed by her stupid parents. Harming her was wrong, but my guess is that she was being a bitch, getting in the way of people, and they forced her away.

Forum List

Back