Lib professor meltsdown and attacks pro-life display

Brainwashed? LOL

Her pro life group is an insult to all those born people who survived the horrors of the Holocaust.

What? What drugs are you on. Ohh and as to her being a bitch? Watch the tape. She was running a protest and the professor illegal seized one of their banners and took off with it. Then assaulted the girl.

And as usual when the police arrived they were not going to do anything until the tape was played.

The kid has been brainwashed by her stupid parents. Harming her was wrong, but my guess is that she was being a bitch, getting in the way of people, and they forced her away.

Watch the video before you make yourself look really stupid.

What's wrong pro murdering baby folks? Scared of the truth will make people fight back? What are you so afraid of? Why so scared of the evidence of what abortion does to a babies body?

I don't see how anyone can support the ripping off of heads, arms and legs of live little human beings.

Nothing will happen to her or the two students, possibly three students, who helped her steal the sign.

Being for the murder of unborn babies protects you from the law when you are assaulting those you disagree with.

Universities exist to exchange ideas and thoughts and a place to learn to be a well-rounded individual capable of understanding the thoughts and opinions of others..........

Errrrr, well, that is as long as those other thoughts and opinions are liberal like me.

This is precisely why most leftists have no real understanding of the politics of those who defend natural law.

University apologizes, sort of with 1,000 word letter.

In a long-winded 1,000-word letter that reads more like a diatribe than a mea culpa, University of California at Santa Barbara Vice Chancellor Michael Young eventually conceded that women’s studies professor Mireille Miller-Young should not have snatched a pro-life sign from 16-year-old Thrin Short, giving backhanded praise to the framers of the Constitution

Instead of just saying the professor was wrong they start:

“
Our Founding Fathers - all white men of privilege, some even slave owners - got it right when designing the First Amendment of the Constitution,” Young wrote in an open memo to the student body.

More:

Calif. school ?apologizes? for feminism prof?s alleged attack on teenage pro-lifer | Fox News

I don't feel bad for them.

Of course you dont. Liberals love violence only second to theft.

Let me know when professors start shooting Pro-Life people or when they start harassing them at home. You know, like the prolifers who have murdered abortion doctors or harassed clinic workers?

Well both are guilty,still doesn't change facts any,but nice try.

Or from the left two wrongs will make a right.

This is precisely why most leftists have no real understanding of the politics of those who defend natural law.

"Natural Law" in this case being "whatever I, a conservative, says it means, because I have a hotline to God, meaning you must obey my dictates."

Forum List

Back