Lib Rag Salon Calls For Law To Make Flying The Confederate Flag A “Hate Crime”…

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
This is the people you are crawling in bed with by belonging to the Democrat party.
You see it wasn't ENOUGH for them to have it taken down from A STATE they probably don't even LIVE IN. gawd people need to wake up in this country. Beware going to SALON website. I took this off another site.

snip:
The shark has been jumped.

Screen-Shot-2015-07-10-at-3.02.48-PM.png

Via Salon:

It is a fine thing that the Confederate flag will no longer fly above the South Carolina state capitol. But displaying the Confederate flag anywhere is, at bottom, an act of hate. It should be recognized as such, and punished as a hate crime.

all of it here:
Lib Rag Salon Calls For Law To Make Flying The Confederate Flag A Hate Crime Weasel Zippers

It seems that the people at Salon needs to be educated about the real history behind that battle flag and stop believing in the hate spins by the left.
I bet that they have never been taught about how that Battle Flag was part of the Compromise between the North and South.

This is the people you are crawling in bed with by belonging to the Democrat party.
You see it wasn't ENOUGH for them to have it taken down from A STATE they probably don't even LIVE IN. gawd people need to wake up in this country. Beware going to SALON website. I took this off another site.

snip:

Via Salon:

It is a fine thing that the Confederate flag will no longer fly above the South Carolina state capitol. But displaying the Confederate flag anywhere is, at bottom, an act of hate. It should be recognized as such, and punished as a hate crime.

all of it here:
Lib Rag Salon Calls For Law To Make Flying The Confederate Flag A Hate Crime Weasel Zippers
Well, that was a stupid comment. People have the right to display their stupidity in this country. Salon seems to have forgotten that.

It really shows that the left doesn't really give a crap about what anyone else thinks, forced compliance is their goal. Now that the flag has been removed from being flown on public land, not as a bit of historic significance, that should be the end of it. But not for the left, until they alienate the south they won't be happy. Division and strife appears to be their goal.

The Path of Europe awaits................were you say the wrong words and go to jail...................

We are just not there yet...................Katie Bar the door when they finally outlaw guns...........which is their mission..........

It really shows that the left doesn't really give a crap about what anyone else thinks, forced compliance is their goal. Now that the flag has been removed from being flown on public land, not as a bit of historic significance, that should be the end of it. But not for the left, until they alienate the south they won't be happy. Division and strife appears to be their goal.
The "left"? Or "Salon"?

The "left"? Or "Salon"?

Take your pick, I see the left doing nothing to unite people. Can't say I see the right doing a lot either.

It seems that the people at Salon needs to be educated about the real history behind that battle flag and stop believing in the hate spins by the left.
I bet that they have never been taught about how that Battle Flag was part of the Compromise between the North and South.
Compromise between the North and South.

Compromise?

The north whipped and humiliated the southern crackers

The "left"? Or "Salon"?

Take your pick, I see the left doing nothing to unite people. Can't say I see the right doing a lot either.

I've come to the conclusion from watching them over the last 60years. you can't unite with the left anymore. For them its THEIR way or they will crush you

snip:

Via Salon:

all of it here:

Nick Bromell speaks for the Democrat party? Weird, I'd never heard of him before reading that article.

The "left"? Or "Salon"?

I've come to the conclusion from watching them over the last 60years. you can't unite with the left anymore. For them its THEIR way or they will crush you

It's like reading the writing of a 13 year old drama queen...

You mean the one where the North gave up most of what it had won so Hayes could be president in 1876?

There never should have been ANY compromises with the South. Lee, Davis, Forrest and all the other traitors should have been hung for treason.

The Path of Europe awaits................were you say the wrong words and go to jail...................

We are just not there yet...................Katie Bar the door when they finally outlaw guns...........which is their mission..........

You mean not having 32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries a year?

Frankly, there are so many things the Europeans are doing better than we are, we should be looking to them as an example.

You mean the one where the North gave up most of what it had won so Hayes could be president in 1876?

There never should have been ANY compromises with the South. Lee, Davis, Forrest and all the other traitors should have been hung for treason.

No
I mean when the North and South compromised.
That action is part of what helped to heal the North and South.
The South would recognize and respect the law of freedom of slaves if the North recognized their battles by honoring that battle flag.
It has been turned into race hate by the left.
Blacks also fought under that flag. The battle flag had nothing to do with racism.

No
The South would recognize and respect the law of freedom of slaves if the North recognized their battles by honoring that battle flag.
Blacks also fought under that flag. The battle flag had nothing to do with racism.

Well, since the south didn't do the "respect the law of freedom of slaves" in the whole Jim Crow/Segregation thingee, there's no good reason to respect the flag.

No

Well, since the south didn't do the "respect the law of freedom of slaves" in the whole Jim Crow/Segregation thingee, there's no good reason to respect the flag.

So don't respect, nobody gives a damn if some whiny liberal disrespects a flag, meanwhile the First Amendment guarantees the right of an individual to fly it if they wish. So bawl, whine, cry, stomp your little feet and ball up your fists and turn red.....NOBODY CARES

Yet...Salon wont call for the Democrat donkey symbol to be banned...even though its been the mascot of the racist Democrat Party since the 1800s.

No

They did free their Slaves so that part was kept.
That is the way Dems have always been.
They freed them and then made laws that still kept them separate and unequal.
Just like in the 60's. They passed civil rights laws and then put them on welfare to keep them dependent on the Government

Forum List

Back