Lib Rag Salon Calls For Law To Make Flying The Confederate Flag A “Hate Crime”…

My opinion:

The writer of the article ( Not the OP'er ) is wrong, and the Battle Flag should not be consider a hate crime.

If a private citizen want to fly the flag on their property then that is their right and no one should demand that the battle flag be treated as a flag of hate...

I just wonder how the writer would feel if some idiot made it illegal to fly a Irish Flag, or a Mexican Flag?

The Battle Flag is a Southern Heritage Flag and flown with pride just like the Irish would fly a Flag of their own country...

This racism nonsense has gone far enough and I am not a Southern Pride guy and was born in Canada and raised in Chicago so my loyalty is never with the South but knowing the history of the flag make me understand that it is not a flag of racism but just a damn battle flag!

Look what this fucker wants to do:

It is a fine thing that the Confederate flag will no longer fly above the South Carolina state capitol. But displaying the Confederate flag anywhere is, at bottom, an act of hate. It should be recognized as such, and punished as a hate crime.

Can you imagine being hauled off to jail for putting up a fucking flag ?

Today's left ladies and gentlemen, beware.

This is the people you are crawling in bed with by belonging to the Democrat party.
You see it wasn't ENOUGH for them to have it taken down from A STATE they probably don't even LIVE IN. gawd people need to wake up in this country. Beware going to SALON website. I took this off another site.

snip:
The shark has been jumped.

Screen-Shot-2015-07-10-at-3.02.48-PM.png

Via Salon:

It is a fine thing that the Confederate flag will no longer fly above the South Carolina state capitol. But displaying the Confederate flag anywhere is, at bottom, an act of hate. It should be recognized as such, and punished as a hate crime.

all of it here:
Lib Rag Salon Calls For Law To Make Flying The Confederate Flag A Hate Crime Weasel Zippers
I guess the Anerican Nazi Party needs to have another rally in Skokie, Illinois to drive home a point to these fugugly jackasses about the 1st Amendment.

It really shows that the left doesn't really give a crap about what anyone else thinks, forced compliance is their goal. Now that the flag has been removed from being flown on public land, not as a bit of historic significance, that should be the end of it. But not for the left, until they alienate the south they won't be happy. Division and strife appears to be their goal.
The republican party will be happy to have the democrats in the South join us.

Have you noticed that liberals are only anti-authoritarian when they oppose the authority?

So don't respect, nobody gives a damn if some whiny liberal disrespects a flag, meanwhile the First Amendment guarantees the right of an individual to fly it if they wish. So bawl, whine, cry, stomp your little feet and ball up your fists and turn red.....NOBODY CARES

oh, sweetie, there will be a point where flying the confederate flag will be about as socially unacceptable as flying a swastika. Imagine how stupid you will look then.

They did free their Slaves so that part was kept.
That is the way Dems have always been.
They freed them and then made laws that still kept them separate and unequal.
Just like in the 60's. They passed civil rights laws and then put them on welfare to keep them dependent on the Government

I know you are a little confused, as you want to try to defend the Confederacy and then denounce Democrats...

You'll hurt yourself, eventually.

Yet...Salon wont call for the Democrat donkey symbol to be banned...even though its been the mascot of the racist Democrat Party since the 1800s.

No one used the Donkey Symbol to oppress anyone's civil rights.

When the Democratic Party finally DID take a stand against Southern Racists, the Republicans welcomed them with open arms.

Yet...Salon wont call for the Democrat donkey symbol to be banned...even though its been the mascot of the racist Democrat Party since the 1800s.

No one used the Donkey Symbol to oppress anyone's civil rights.

When the Democratic Party finally DID take a stand against Southern Racists, the Republicans welcomed them with open arms.
No racists switched parties. They remained Democrats. That is established fact. The GOP forced integration and civil rights for all.

No racists switched parties. They remained Democrats. That is established fact. The GOP forced integration and civil rights for all.

Wow. That's some historical revisionism.

Okay. Let's review.

The South was Solid Democratic from the Civil War up until the 1950's.

Then LBJ signed the civil rights act, Goldwater opposed it, and the GOP has won the South in almost every election since.

The thing was, embracing the racists might have been good politics in the 1980's, but it was wrong.

And today, it's also bad politics.

This is the people you are crawling in bed with by belonging to the Democrat party.
You see it wasn't ENOUGH for them to have it taken down from A STATE they probably don't even LIVE IN. gawd people need to wake up in this country. Beware going to SALON website. I took this off another site.

snip:
The shark has been jumped.

Screen-Shot-2015-07-10-at-3.02.48-PM.png

Via Salon:

all of it here:
Lib Rag Salon Calls For Law To Make Flying The Confederate Flag A Hate Crime Weasel Zippers
I thought this was just about flying the flag on government property.

It really is amazing how often I've had the opportunity to say this, but here we go again:

Had someone predicted this a month ago, they would have been mocked by the PC Police for being paranoid.

I thought this was just about flying the flag on government property.

It really is amazing how often I've had the opportunity to say this, but here we go again:

Had someone predicted this a month ago, they would have been mocked by the PC Police for being paranoid.

Since it still isn't going to happen, you are being paranoid.

But I guess you don't even want to have the discussion.

Yes, under the first Amendment, you can fly a Confederate Flag. You can also fly a Nazi Flag, if you really wanted to. It's amazing how often they show up in the same places these days.

The question is, "should you"?

They did free their Slaves so that part was kept.
That is the way Dems have always been.
They freed them and then made laws that still kept them separate and unequal.
Just like in the 60's. They passed civil rights laws and then put them on welfare to keep them dependent on the Government

I know you are a little confused, as you want to try to defend the Confederacy and then denounce Democrats...

You'll hurt yourself, eventually.

I am not defending anything, but I am stating facts about our history.

This perfectly illustrates the truism that what liberals say they want is never actually what they want. Give them exactly what they say they want and it doesn't make them happy. Try this:

Liberals say they want tolerance. Tell a liberal that you tolerate diversity. Tell him/her/it that you tolerate homosexuality. Watch their reaction. It won't be positive.

In this case, liberals say they want the Confederate flag to stop being flown over government buildings. Fine, the losing side in a war never gets to continue flying its flag, take it down. Is that what they really want? No. They want to make it a thought crime.

It is not enough to give a liberal what they say they want, because what they REALLY want is to force you to not only tolerate them, but to celebrate and affirm them and their beliefs. You have to become one of them or be destroyed.

They just want an excuse to continue their witchhunts for racists.

They are allowed to hate white people all they want, but whites are not allowed to even dislike anyone else, and they certainly aren't allowed to have any pride in their own heritage.

This perfectly illustrates the truism that what liberals say they want is never actually what they want. Give them exactly what they say they want and it doesn't make them happy. Try this:

Liberals say they want tolerance. Tell a liberal that you tolerate diversity. Tell him/her/it that you tolerate homosexuality. Watch their reaction. It won't be positive.

In this case, liberals say they want the Confederate flag to stop being flown over government buildings. Fine, the losing side in a war never gets to continue flying its flag, take it down. Is that what they really want? No. They want to make it a thought crime.

It is not enough to give a liberal what they say they want, because what they REALLY want is to force you to not only tolerate them, but to celebrate and affirm them and their beliefs. You have to become one of them or be destroyed.

Not only that but they turn viciously upon one of their own, if they even deviate one tiny bit against their ideologies.

It really shows that the left doesn't really give a crap about what anyone else thinks, forced compliance is their goal. Now that the flag has been removed from being flown on public land, not as a bit of historic significance, that should be the end of it. But not for the left, until they alienate the south they won't be happy. Division and strife appears to be their goal.
The "left"? Or "Salon"?

Considering your picture in your signature, I would say you at least and then liberals and Salon.

Forum List

Back