Liberal Activists Upset Paris Terrorist Attacks Are Getting Attention, Not Mizzou Protests

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Liberals, and RACIST NI66ERS, all they care about is their OWN AGENDA, and sticking their demented VALUES in your face!

Daily Caller ^ | 11/13/2015 | Derek Hunter
Upon hearing of the terrorist attacks in Paris and the massive loss of life, social media focused on sympathy and prayers for the victims. But some people were upset not over the massive loss of life, but because the attention they’d been getting for protests over perceived racial injustices on college campuses was now being directed toward the 160 innocent murder victims in the capital of France.

And all you care about is hating "ni66ers".

What...you didn't call me a RACIST... Too bad I point out what a NI66ER really is, and it's NOT a black person, it's scum like those protesters in Mizzou, that LIE, and use bullshit to get their way....Ferguson anyone?

Liberals, and RACIST NI66ERS, all they care about is their OWN AGENDA, and sticking their demented VALUES in your face!

Upon hearing of the terrorist attacks in Paris and the massive loss of life, social media focused on sympathy and prayers for the victims. But some people were upset not over the massive loss of life, but because the attention they’d been getting for protests over perceived racial injustices on college campuses was now being directed toward the 160 innocent murder victims in the capital of France.

I actually do not give a shit about what anyone from the lunatic side of life think. In fact every lunatic can go fuck themselves, and that include those that want to make the Paris attacks a political platform for their hatred.

Will not respond further in this thread, and fuck it...

He probably will join ISIS eventually. The #BlackLivesMatter and #BlackOnCampus movements will end up there.

Well, I guess they can now resort to blowing people up for attention.

or send them all over to Paris. let them really be afraid. freaking losers, I think everyone has had just about enough of them and their pathetic little lives

42 million per year. Denied. Worldwide. You don't know what mass murder is.

This is blatantly racist and you don't deserve a response, but...

Your link offered no evidence, let alone numbers of people reacting the way you I,agne.

"Some people" was all that was said. It's a racist inference that makes this a whiff of a story, and it's a racist supposition to believe it at all.

What is your definition of a nigg3r? Please elaborate
Do you see those little quotation marks? That means I am quoting the OP. That is his word. Ask him what it means.
I'm asking YOU
It means black person, dumbass. I don't care if the OP has some alternate definition.
No it doesn't mean black person. Just shows your limited thinking.

What is your definition of a nigg3r? Please elaborate
Do you see those little quotation marks? That means I am quoting the OP. That is his word. Ask him what it means.
I'm asking YOU
It means black person, dumbass. I don't care if the OP has some alternate definition.
No it doesn't mean black person. Just shows your limited thinking.
Actually, it does.

Forum List

Back