Liberal Billionaire Admits To Manufacturing 'Evidence' Linking GOP To Russia

Sure, he didn’t.

Do you have evidence to suggest otherwise?
The man publicly admitting that he did is not enough for snowflakes. :p
selective comprehension.

you should get that checked out.

it's well known the democrats pulled a "russia" in the moore election. i put up a thread about it last week. seems they loved to pass out DIS-information to turn off conservatives and rile up liberals. it happened all too well.

now is most of what we heard BAD about moore true, or just part of their "plan"? i think moore got set up and if the democrats *did* pull the "lie" stunt we're hot and heavy against russia about, there should be hell to pay in alabama. however, in this case it sounds like when the guy found out the truth, he owned up to what he knew.

i wish more people would do that but people want ammo these days for their hate guns. the truth simply gets in their way.

The man publicly admitted he did not know what the group was doing.
Why must you lie so much? Are you capable of making a post that is not a lie?

"Billionaire tech entrepreneur Reid Hoffman apologized for funding a false flag operation suggesting Russian bots supported Alabama Republican Roy Moore’s failed Senate bid."

He funded the operation thus he was an accomplice, knowingly or not. That means he helped manufacture false evidence / flags regarding Russian connections, knowingly or not.

THAT is what I said. THAT is the FACT.

You got a problem with facts, you want to spin it to try to distract from the fact that yet ANOTHER dumb f*ing snowflake was conned by the Russians into attempting to alter an election that is YOUR problem.

Don't falsely attack me because of it. DEAL with it.
you're using selective information to attack him. sucks when it comes back to you, huh?

So we have confirm Reid knew about this repeated there message hundreds of times and make him President the be as Hal as bad as Trump.

you're using selective information to attack him. sucks when it comes back to you, huh?
I wouldn't know. The Millionaire Snowflake admitted to funding the Russians in falsely linking Russia to the GOP candidate.

Reid is just more evidence of how the Russians used social media, which Obama knew about in 2014 yet did nothing about, to con Liberals / Snowflakes into funding their operations, organizing for them, and even marching for them.

He is also further proof that Gruber was right, the average Democrat voter is stupid...of course, Former FBI Director Comey exposed the fact that even Democrat Elites are occasionally stupid by declaring Hillary was too stupid to know she was breaking laws.

I wouldn't know. The Millionaire Snowflake admitted to funding the Russians in falsely linking Russia to the GOP candidate.
pretty "liberal" interpretation of events. seems like you're using selective pieces so you can liberal bash.

not a very "honest" stance is it?

Forum List

Back