Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

$430K and counting.

Also, Lawrence Billy Jones III, the man who created the donation page, has been getting threats along with his family. Twitter Link

$430K and counting.

Also, Lawrence Billy Jones III, the man who created the donation page, has been getting threats along with his family. Twitter Link
When supporting bigots you tend to take some crap. I guess he needs his own Go Fund me eh?

The butt hurt is strong in this one ^^^^
Not at all. It's amusing to watch the American Taliban at work. It just confirms why I hate them so much. One should hate evil you know.

$430K and counting.

Oh how very tolerant. What nobody knows is that Lawrence Billy Jones III is black. This whole issue is so full of ironies that its unbearably painful.

$430K and counting.

When supporting bigots you tend to take some crap. I guess he needs his own Go Fund me eh?

Not at all. It's amusing to watch the American Taliban at work. It just confirms why I hate they so much. One should hate evil you know.

You watch yourself in the mirror?

How very silly

$430K and counting.

Not at all. It's amusing to watch the American Taliban at work. It just confirms why I hate they so much. One should hate evil you know.

How very silly
I'm not evil. You and those who fund the bigots are. The ISIS of America, Americans in name only.

$430K and counting.

How very silly
I'm not evil. You and those who fund the bigots are. The ISIS of America, Americans in name only.

ironic

How very silly

ironic
Not in the slightest. This is a liberal nation. If you aren't liberal then you are un-American, like all those people giving money.

Up to 170K now HAHAHAHA Another one blows up in the loon's faces

I just donated $25. The fund it up to $177,000 now.

Good for you. I always like to see right wingers spend their money on silly shit. What exactly is going to be accomplished with all those donations besides you will have a little less cash and they will end up with a lot more? Any grand plan, or do you just enjoy making a stranger rich? I promise you it does nothing to dishearten the left or to advance the goal of bigotry. It is amusing and odd to watch though.

How very silly

ironic
Not in the slightest. This is a liberal nation. If you aren't liberal then you are un-American, like all those people giving money.

Delivery for you, don't forget to tip.

2817rr5.jpg

Up to 170K now HAHAHAHA Another one blows up in the loon's faces

I just donated $25. The fund it up to $177,000 now.

Good for you. I always like to see right wingers spend their money on silly shit. What exactly is going to be accomplished with all those donations besides you will have a little less cash and they will end up with a lot more? Any grand plan, or do you just enjoy making a stranger rich? I promise you it does nothing to dishearten the left or to advance the goal of bigotry. It is amusing and odd to watch though.

You gotta admit -- it's a lotta money flowing from an O'bama economy that up until yesterday had us all digging in the dumpster for dog food cans.

Forum List

Back