Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

Good for you. I always like to see right wingers spend their money on silly shit. What exactly is going to be accomplished with all those donations besides you will have a little less cash and they will end up with a lot more? Any grand plan, or do you just enjoy making a stranger rich? I promise you it does nothing to dishearten the left or to advance the goal of bigotry. It is amusing and odd to watch though.

You gotta admit -- it's a lotta money flowing from an O'bama economy that up until yesterday had us all digging in the dumpster for dog food cans.

It's their money. They can do what they want with it. I don't care. I'm just trying to figure out how they think it might make a difference to anybody other than the recipients.

Sure is irritating the left wing nutters on this board.

Yep. Apparently it has dawned on them that this fund is a measure of much the American people despise the queer Mafia.

And yet Pence still reversed the law. You won the prize for hate. We got the law. Fair enough.
Certainly works for me. I enjoy seeing the homosexuals beat the Christians.

I wonder if the guy who put in 5k wants his money back? If Fag-Rage pays this well, I might need to work something up.

Good for you. I always like to see right wingers spend their money on silly shit. What exactly is going to be accomplished with all those donations besides you will have a little less cash and they will end up with a lot more? Any grand plan, or do you just enjoy making a stranger rich? I promise you it does nothing to dishearten the left or to advance the goal of bigotry. It is amusing and odd to watch though.

You gotta admit -- it's a lotta money flowing from an O'bama economy that up until yesterday had us all digging in the dumpster for dog food cans.

It's their money. They can do what they want with it. I don't care. I'm just trying to figure out how they think it might make a difference to anybody other than the recipients.

Yep. Apparently it has dawned on them that this fund is a measure of much the American people despise the queer Mafia.

And yet Pence still reversed the law. You won the prize for hate. We got the law. Fair enough.
Pense doesn't have the authority to reverse the law, moron.

Profiting off of religious beliefs is disgusting imo. This pizza owner has so far made more money in the last twenty four hours off of donations than his entire pizza parlor made in an entire year. Three times as much to be exact.

Now he's talking about "remodeling"
Taking advantage of the generosity of others is ugly.

Pence. At the very least, get the man's name correct.

You won't need to spell it often however, his political career just ended.

Profiting off of religious beliefs is disgusting imo. This pizza owner has so far made more money in the last twenty four hours off of donations than his entire pizza parlor made in an entire year. Three times as much to be exact.

No worries, got the new building design right here.
pizzacathedral-1.jpg

Nice huh? And he got the building for cheap since the Catholics needed cash to pay off the children they fucked, literally...

Last edited:

pizzacathedral-1.jpg

Nice huh? And he got the building for cheap since the Catholics needed cash to pay off the children they fucked...
Seek help

What's ugly about it? Did the owner trick the reporter into coming to his business?

pizzacathedral-1.jpg

Nice huh? And he got the building for cheap since the Catholics needed cash to pay off the children they fucked...
Seek help
There is no help for people like me in this world, the sane must simply suffer as we watch the horror show that is humanity.

What's ugly about it? Did the owner trick the reporter into coming to his business?
What's ugly about it is the American people's amazing charity is making one family rich instead of actually helping those in need.

What's ugly about it is the American people's amazing charity is making one family rich instead of actually helping those in need.

It's sending a message to the queer Gestapo.

Lots of people here make a decent living hating the faggots. We'll just add these guys to the list.

Which is, you're right, we're bigots and we hate you...

Bullshit. It's sending a big bank statement to someone who didn't earn it.

This constant need to make people pay or sue is ridiculous

No, but he can send it back to be reworked to prevent gays from being discriminated against........which he did.

If the owner had any integrity most of this money would be publicly given to a charity in need.

Why would the owner need to demonstrate integrity? Did he set up the fund? Did he ask the reporter to come to his business? The owner didn't instigate any of the events leading up to the money in this fund.

Bullshit. It's sending a big bank statement to someone who didn't earn it.

This constant need to make people pay or sue is ridiculous

You might want to take up that issue with the queers. They're the ones who are always suing people. Furthermore, no one is being forced to contribute to this fund. You complaints are entirely groundless.

Forum List

Back