Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

It's their way of saying "fuck you" to the queers.
Absolutely correct. There's only one problem, that is unchristian.

And no rational person is a Atheist, or a Theist for that matter.

ROFL! I beg to differ, but I'm not going to get into a debate about whether God exists with a filthy piece of shit like you.
Don't bother. If you believe that he doesn't exist, you're a moron.

Well that is certainly some sound logic!

I've never heard the "you're stupid" argument to support the existence of God.
God doesn't exist, as far as we know, but he also doesn't not exist, as far as we know.

Neither does the purple spaghetti monster.

Absolutely correct. There's only one problem, that is unchristian.

And no rational person is a Atheist, or a Theist for that matter.

ROFL! I beg to differ, but I'm not going to get into a debate about whether God exists with a filthy piece of shit like you.
Don't bother. If you believe that he doesn't exist, you're a moron.

Well that is certainly some sound logic!

I've never heard the "you're stupid" argument to support the existence of God.
God doesn't exist, as far as we know, but he also doesn't not exist, as far as we know.

Neither does the purple spaghetti monster.
That's correct. So don't state as a fact what is unknown.

Who's "we"?

brit said he's an atheist and he believes god doesn't exist.

I am agnostic. And that IS what you described above.
"We", is humanity. And the only rational position is agnosticism. Atheists and Theists are the same, both stating as fact what is unknown, making them morons.

Just pulled this of the internet....
Looks like the entire story is a fabrication by ABC 57 News South Bend, IN....
Story that Memories Pizza Vowed to Reject Gay Weddings Was Fabricated Out of Nothing PJ Tatler
Pretty disgusting display of shitty biased journalism....
It has backfired. The business will thrive and they owners are $200k richer.
You libs fucked up good this time

24c846o.jpg

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!

So people are getting suckered into giving these people their money. It won't help them open their business back up so they can discriminate against gays. Funny thing about all of this is that they probably never would have been confronted with having to actually make that decision as wedding parties rarely have pizza for dinner, especially in such a small town. But no, the owner had to be a dick and open up his mouth about how he chose to be heterosexual and would refuse to service any homosexual. He got what he deserved.

But no, the owner had to be a dick and open up his mouth about how he chose to be heterosexual and would refuse to service any homosexual. He got what he deserved.
Damn right.

Here in America we should keep our fucking mouths shut and our fucking opinions to ourselves or pay the consequences, dammit.

That's what makes America great.

Last edited:
Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!

So people are getting suckered into giving these people their money. It won't help them open their business back up so they can discriminate against gays. Funny thing about all of this is that they probably never would have been confronted with having to actually make that decision as wedding parties rarely have pizza for dinner, especially in such a small town. But no, the owner had to be a dick and open up his mouth about how he chose to be heterosexual and would refuse to service any homosexual. He got what he deserved.

Link to where a restaurant that DOES NOT CATER, discriminated by NOT CATERING.

No link proves the lie

But no, the owner had to be a dick and open up his mouth about how he chose to be heterosexual and would refuse to service any homosexual. He got what he deserved.
Damn right.

Here in America we should keep our fucking mouths shut and our fucking opinions to ourselves or pay the consequences, dammit.

If you open your fucking mouth and say I'm not serving gays in my pizza place, yes you deserve to suffer consequences from that. Yes you deserve to have your business boycotted and you deserve snarky Yelp postings.

Waiting for the outrage...

Has anyone come out defending the muslims? Has anyone suggested Muslims be exempt from the law?

If you want to file suit against that bakery, why don't you?

Damn right.

If you open your fucking mouth and say I'm not serving gays in my pizza place, yes you deserve to suffer consequences from that. Yes you deserve to have your business boycotted and you deserve snarky Yelp postings.
That's a lie. The girl specifically said they are happy to serve gays in the restaurant.

Forum List

Back