Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!

So people are getting suckered into giving these people their money. It won't help them open their business back up so they can discriminate against gays. Funny thing about all of this is that they probably never would have been confronted with having to actually make that decision as wedding parties rarely have pizza for dinner, especially in such a small town. But no, the owner had to be a dick and open up his mouth about how he chose to be heterosexual and would refuse to service any homosexual. He got what he deserved.
The owner said nothing. The owner wasn't asked. There was no "he". The reporter collared the teenage daughter of the owner. Not the owner.

Waiting for the outrage...

I'm outraged at his portrayal of a gay couple looking for a cake.

because you demand the right to define which sins they make a stand on? in what order they fall? that they all be the same to you? just because YOU say so?

why are libs such idiots?

What? Try that again without the Authentic Frontier Gibberish.

oh i see; you got nothing

thanks!!;)

I like Liberal tears. The tears are so oily it makes a great lubricant for for my firearms.

CAM00133_zps88aa4503.jpg

There will be lot to collect this week with all the crying the Libtards will be doing over the hundreds of thousands of dollars raised for the business.

The Libtards wanted the American people to stone this young lady to death for her religious beliefs but instead they gave the business a substantial amount of money.

OConnor_Indiana.jpg

You would have thought the Liberals would have got a clue after Chck Fil A but they didn't. I guess the definition of insanity is when the Liberals do the same stupid thing over and over again but expect different results.

But no, the owner had to be a dick and open up his mouth about how he chose to be heterosexual and would refuse to service any homosexual. He got what he deserved.
Damn right.

Here in America we should keep our fucking mouths shut and our fucking opinions to ourselves or pay the consequences, dammit.

That's what makes America great.

If you open your fucking mouth and say I'm not serving gays in my pizza place, yes you deserve to suffer consequences from that. Yes you deserve to have your business boycotted and you deserve snarky Yelp postings.

Get educated. They said they would not cater a gay wedding. OBTW, their business DOES NOT CATER, straight or gay weddings. They also said that ANYONE, straight or gay are welcome to enjoy a pizza in their restaurant.

Move on people!

But no, the owner had to be a dick and open up his mouth about how he chose to be heterosexual and would refuse to service any homosexual. He got what he deserved.
Damn right.

Here in America we should keep our fucking mouths shut and our fucking opinions to ourselves or pay the consequences, dammit.

That's what makes America great.

If you open your fucking mouth and say I'm not serving gays in my pizza place, yes you deserve to suffer consequences from that. Yes you deserve to have your business boycotted and you deserve snarky Yelp postings.

Get educated. They said they would not cater a gay wedding. OBTW, their business DOES NOT CATER, straight or gay weddings. They also said that ANYONE, straight or gay are welcome to enjoy a pizza in their restaurant.

Move on people!
They will not move on. Their intent is to intimidate, punish and control.

This shouldn't even be a story.

$20 from me.

Donations surpassed $471,000

Good night

You are a cheap SOB

We all know you hate fags worse than that

I don't hate gays, but I got problem with faggot attitude. You, for instance, fit it perfectly.

wc233t.jpg

No, that's Eddie Haskell.
Don't you watch TV?

Don't tell me it's too hard to connect the dots.

You actually think Eddie Haskell was gay?

I like Liberal tears. The tears are so oily it makes a great lubricant for for my firearms.

CAM00133_zps88aa4503.jpg

There will be lot to collect this week with all the crying the Libtards will be doing over the hundreds of thousands of dollars raised for the business.

The Libtards wanted the American people to stone this young lady to death for her religious beliefs but instead they gave the business a substantial amount of money.

OConnor_Indiana.jpg

You would have thought the Liberals would have got a clue after Chck Fil A but they didn't. I guess the definition of insanity is when the Liberals do the same stupid thing over and over again but expect different results.

Once again -- the abject cluelessness on what "Liberals" means....

Seems you lack the ability to grasp reality, the pizza place is taking charity!
WOW!

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!

Ya they took a hand out. It's difficult for those like you to understand the truth. Stay in denial. It looks horrible on you. Like the Emperor's
new clothes.

Freeloaders looking for a handout

Why don't you put dark sunglasses on them and hand them a cup?

I know you are talking tongue and cheek, because a red herring it all that can make you feel good about know this liberal crusade backfired rather rapidly.

They asked for nothing. As small business owners, their hard-work, risk and sacrifice is what provided for them and it was unjustly taken away by small-minded intolerant hypocrites. Second, this fund wasn't started by them, rather it was started by a third party that didn't want to see them being kicked around!

Third, did you donate yet? I would think a justice crusader like you would support the little guy being attacked by intolerant bullies!

If the owner had any integrity most of this money would be publicly given to a charity in need.

Why would the owner need to demonstrate integrity? Did he set up the fund? Did he ask the reporter to come to his business? The owner didn't instigate any of the events leading up to the money in this fund.
What kind of fucking cop out is that? Is this man a god damn "Christian" or a run of the mill get rich quick recipient?
Your need to insult the fags among us has clouded your fucking judgment
I can't think of anything about being a Christian that requires him to give the money away.

If the owner had any integrity most of this money would be publicly given to a charity in need.

Why would the owner need to demonstrate integrity? Did he set up the fund? Did he ask the reporter to come to his business? The owner didn't instigate any of the events leading up to the money in this fund.
What kind of fucking cop out is that? Is this man a god damn "Christian" or a run of the mill get rich quick recipient?
Your need to insult the fags among us has clouded your fucking judgment
I can't think of anything about being a Christian that requires him to give the money away.
Just the teachings of his Lord and Savior, that's all.

Forum List

Back