Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

[

And it's not "Liberals" either. The OP title is fucked up. And we did this yesterday. See 201.
Liberals invented Freedom of Religion. That was the whole point.

Not familiar with the Chick Fillet story. Link?

You have no idea how vicious modern day Liberals are when it comes to attacking freedom of religion, do you?

Ex-CFO who slammed Chick-fil-A now on foodstamps

Are you illiterate? If so who posts for you? You STILL don't get it. None of this has anything whatsoever to do with "Liberalism".

And your YouTube vid tells me nothing. It appears to be some kind of satire without a reference to what it's lampooning but if that was supposed to be your reference to "stoning to death", then I already have my answer on your reading comprehension.

But you have a nice day and stay ignorant if that's what your comfort zone is. No need to aim any higher when you have your fellow echo travellers to keep you stupid. I'll just keep my sigline.

That video is not satire. It really happen and the scumbag was serious.

I don't think you really even understand the point you were trying to make.

If your point was that classical "Liberals" should support freedom of religion then you are correct.

However, if your point was that the idiots nowadays that call themselves Liberals support freedom of religion then you are very wrong. They are the ones leading the attack against freedom of religion.

Keep your religion on the sidewalks, or in the churches, where it belongs. This is business.

[

And it's not "Liberals" either. The OP title is fucked up. And we did this yesterday. See 201.

You have no idea how vicious modern day Liberals are when it comes to attacking freedom of religion, do you?

Are you illiterate? If so who posts for you? You STILL don't get it. None of this has anything whatsoever to do with "Liberalism".

And your YouTube vid tells me nothing. It appears to be some kind of satire without a reference to what it's lampooning but if that was supposed to be your reference to "stoning to death", then I already have my answer on your reading comprehension.

But you have a nice day and stay ignorant if that's what your comfort zone is. No need to aim any higher when you have your fellow echo travellers to keep you stupid. I'll just keep my sigline.

If your point was that classical "Liberals" should support freedom of religion then you are correct.

However, if your point was that the idiots nowadays that call themselves Liberals support freedom of religion then you are very wrong. They are the ones leading the attack against freedom of religion.

Keep your religion on the sidewalks, or in the churches, where it belongs. This is business.

Al Sharpton, is that you????

[

Keep your hate of religion at your Libtard hate rallies, where it belongs.

151200023.jpg

[

Al Sharpton, is that you????

No, it's a message from a real Liberal, like those who founded this not-Christian country you live in.

Last edited:
[

Liberal is Liberal is Liberal. "Classical liberal" is bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. It's a hack term used to separate the concept in order to try to plug in a new definition. And it wasn't done by Liberals. That's why I referred you to post 201. Maybe you should, you know, go read it.

Dumbass....

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!
Thank you for showing how the Right-Wing sheep are manipulated by the Right-Wing media.

These pizza owners have played you all for fools and will be able to retire by just saying the right words to make wingnut heads explode: "Liberals are attacking me!!!!"

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

Thank you for showing how the Right-Wing sheep are manipulated by the Right-Wing media.

These pizza owners have played you all for fools and will be able to retire by just saying the right words to make wingnut heads explode: "Liberals are attacking me!!!!"

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Why don't you attack some nice Muslims? I'm sure your death threats would go over well with them....

HIDDEN CAMERA Gay Wedding Cake At Muslim Bakeries

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

:bsflag:

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Why don't you attack some nice Muslims? I'm sure your death threats would go over well with them....

First things first. Let's see if we can get the Christians to grow up, which they won't.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

:bsflag:

Salon tweet on the death threats rec'd by Memories:

Pizza.jpg

Next time you slimy ass libs go attacking someone you better think twice about it. All you ever accomplish is complete failure in hitting your chosen target of destruction.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

First things first. Let's see if we can get the Christians to grow up, which they won't.

:lame2:

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

You've been running through this thread for two days acting like a 3 year old throwing a fit and you tell others to grow up? Fuck you.

Next time you slimy ass libs go attacking someone you better think twice about it. All you ever accomplish is complete failure in hitting your chosen target of destruction.
The law was changed to protect the homos now wasn't it, dumbass? Next time just STFU.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

:lame2:

They like muslims because muslims hate Christians.

Morons.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

You've been running through this thread for two days acting like a 3 year old throwing a fit and you tell others to grow up? Fuck you.
Nothing like a fit, dumbass. And there's nothing wrong with expressing my hatred of evil, meaning people like you.

Forum List

Back