Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

Lots of people here make a decent living hating the faggots. We'll just add these guys to the list.

svo0tv.jpg

If the owner had any integrity most of this money would be publicly given to a charity in need.

Why would the owner need to demonstrate integrity? Did he set up the fund? Did he ask the reporter to come to his business? The owner didn't instigate any of the events leading up to the money in this fund.
What kind of fucking cop out is that? Is this man a god damn "Christian" or a run of the mill get rich quick recipient?
Your need to insult the fags among us has clouded your fucking judgment

If the owner had any integrity most of this money would be publicly given to a charity in need.

Why would the owner need to demonstrate integrity? Did he set up the fund? Did he ask the reporter to come to his business? The owner didn't instigate any of the events leading up to the money in this fund.
What kind of fucking cop out is that? Is this man a god damn "Christian" or a run of the mill get rich quick recipient?

He didn't create the fund, moron. Get that through your thick skull.

Profiting off of religious beliefs is disgusting imo. This pizza owner has so far made more money in the last twenty four hours off of donations than his entire pizza parlor made in an entire year. Three times as much to be exact.

Now he's talking about "remodeling"
Taking advantage of the generosity of others is ugly.

What's ugly about it? Did the owner trick the reporter into coming to his business?
What's ugly about it is the American people's amazing charity is making one family rich instead of actually helping those in need.

It's sending a message to the queer Gestapo.
Bullshit. It's sending a big bank statement to someone who didn't earn it.

This constant need to make people pay or sue is ridiculous

You might want to take up that issue with the queers. They're the ones who are always suing people. Furthermore, no one is being forced to contribute to this fund. You complaints are entirely groundless.
Groundless?

Some fucking "Christian" you are.

You and those like you are the reason I left the faith. It's all bullshit to suit an agenda & fill the coffers.

I don't give a fuck who created it. There is such a thing as taking advantage of the generosity of others and that is exactly what they appear to be doing & YOU appear completely okay with that as long as it pissed off the fags.

Lack of integrity.

What's ugly about it? Did the owner trick the reporter into coming to his business?
What's ugly about it is the American people's amazing charity is making one family rich instead of actually helping those in need.

You might want to take up that issue with the queers. They're the ones who are always suing people. Furthermore, no one is being forced to contribute to this fund. You complaints are entirely groundless.
Groundless?

You and those like you are the reason I left the faith. It's all bullshit to suit an agenda & fill the coffers.

I'm not a Christian. I'm an atheist.

There is simply no basis for attacking this guy. You're having a hissy fit because straight people choose to support him. It's their way of saying "fuck you" to the queers.

I don't give a fuck who created it. There is such a thing as taking advantage of the generosity of others and that is exactly what they appear to be doing & YOU appear completely okay with that as long as it pissed off the fags.

Lack of integrity.

Yes, I am perfectly OK with it, so long as everything is on the up-and-up. No one is being deceived. Pissing off the fags is the main reason I donated.

Tough shit if that pisses you off.

Groundless?

There is simply no basis for attacking this guy. You're having a hissy fit because straight people choose to support him. It's their way of saying "fuck you" to the queers.
Hoping & demanding that this person shows some integrity is not a hissy fit.

Hoping that someone would exercise some good judgment is never a bad thing.

Groundless?

Hoping & demanding that this person shows some integrity is not a hissy fit.

Hoping that someone would exercise some good judgment is never a bad thing.

I fail to see how "integrity" requires him to decline the money.

Lack of integrity.

Yes, I am perfectly OK with it, so long as everything is on the up-and-up. No one is being deceived. Pissing off the fags is the main reason I donated.

I went to Chic FIL A & bought a sandwich to show support for a business & it's employees. You choose to line the pockets of a complete stranger.

Lack of integrity.

I went to Chic FIL A & bought a sandwich to show support for a business & it's employees. You choose to line the pockets of a complete stranger.

So it's OK to line the pockets of a multi-millionaire, but not the the pockets of a small business owner? I fail to see any principle there.

It's their way of saying "fuck you" to the queers.
Absolutely correct. There's only one problem, that is unchristian.

And no rational person is a Atheist, or a Theist for that matter.

ROFL! I beg to differ, but I'm not going to get into a debate about whether God exists with a filthy piece of shit like you.
Don't bother. If you believe that he doesn't exist, you're a moron.

Well that is certainly some sound logic!

I've never heard the "you're stupid" argument to support the existence of God.

It's their way of saying "fuck you" to the queers.
Absolutely correct. There's only one problem, that is unchristian.

And no rational person is a Atheist, or a Theist for that matter.

ROFL! I beg to differ, but I'm not going to get into a debate about whether God exists with a filthy piece of shit like you.
Don't bother. If you believe that he doesn't exist, you're a moron.

Well that is certainly some sound logic!

I've never heard the "you're stupid" argument to support the existence of God.
God doesn't exist, as far as we know, but he also doesn't not exist, as far as we know.

Forum List

Back