Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

Not at all. It's amusing to watch the American Taliban at work. It just confirms why I hate they so much. One should hate evil you know.

You watch yourself in the mirror?

How very silly
I'm not evil. You and those who fund the bigots are. The ISIS of America, Americans in name only.

ironic
Not in the slightest. This is a liberal nation. If you aren't liberal then you are un-American, like all those people giving money.

Delivery for you, don't forget to tip.

2817rr5.jpg
Saw that, posted on their Yelp site.

I know another way we can make money for Memories: charge one dollar for every word these liberals say. They'll be a multi-billion dollar franchise in record time.

I play a game. Liberal lie, take s shot. I'm drunk most of the time now!

Ha! I play that game with my infinite supply of twinkies! aaronleland does the same with his cheeseburgers. But now both of us running into severe shortages. :/

Up to 170K now HAHAHAHA Another one blows up in the loon's faces

I just donated $25. The fund it up to $177,000 now.

Good for you. I always like to see right wingers spend their money on silly shit. What exactly is going to be accomplished with all those donations besides you will have a little less cash and they will end up with a lot more? Any grand plan, or do you just enjoy making a stranger rich? I promise you it does nothing to dishearten the left or to advance the goal of bigotry. It is amusing and odd to watch though.

You gotta admit -- it's a lotta money flowing from an O'bama economy that up until yesterday had us all digging in the dumpster for dog food cans.

It's their money. They can do what they want with it. I don't care. I'm just trying to figure out how they think it might make a difference to anybody other than the recipients.

$430K and counting.

Also, Lawrence Billy Jones III, the man who created the donation page, has been getting threats along with his family. Twitter Link
When supporting bigots you tend to take some crap. I guess he needs his own Go Fund Me eh?

In other words, you approve of people threatening someone's live because they disagree with that person.

How beautifully liberal!

I'll bet that goes double for Jewish scum, right?

$430K and counting.

Also, Lawrence Billy Jones III, the man who created the donation page, has been getting threats along with his family. Twitter Link
When supporting bigots you tend to take some crap. I guess he needs his own Go Fund Me eh?

In other words, you approve of people threatening someone's live because they disagree with that person.

How beautifully liberal!

I don't have to approve of anything. Mess with the bull and you get the horns. Don't bitch about it, infants

$430K and counting.

How beautifully liberal!

It's time for liberals to get busy tracing all people that donated...

$430K and counting.

How beautifully liberal!

Just because you have a persecution complex doesn't mean anybody cares what you do.

$430K and counting.

How beautifully liberal!

I'm sure Obama will have the NSA turn all our names over to them.

$430K and counting.

How beautifully liberal!

There's no reason to bother. We already know the American Taliban.

Good for you. I always like to see right wingers spend their money on silly shit. What exactly is going to be accomplished with all those donations besides you will have a little less cash and they will end up with a lot more? Any grand plan, or do you just enjoy making a stranger rich? I promise you it does nothing to dishearten the left or to advance the goal of bigotry. It is amusing and odd to watch though.

You gotta admit -- it's a lotta money flowing from an O'bama economy that up until yesterday had us all digging in the dumpster for dog food cans.

It's their money. They can do what they want with it. I don't care. I'm just trying to figure out how they think it might make a difference to anybody other than the recipients.

Sure is irritating the left wing nutters on this board.

$430K and counting.

How beautifully liberal!

I don't have to approve of anything. Mess with the bull and you get the horns. Don't bitch about it, infants

True, you didn't have to approve of violence against people you hate, but you did. In fact, you just did it again.

Your mentor Heinrich Himmler would be so proud.

$430K and counting.

How beautifully liberal!

I'm sure Obama will have the NSA turn all our names over to them.
Like everyone else, he doesn't give a shit. The law has been fixed, and the Pizza Bigots lost. Damn nice way to lose though, laughing all the way to the vacation house. The house that bigots bought.

Yep. Apparently it has dawned on them that this fund is a measure of much the American people despise the queer Mafia.

$430K and counting.

How beautifully liberal!

True, you didn't have to approve of violence against people you hate, but you did. In fact, you just did it again.

I've approved of nothing, drama queen.

Aggravating? No. Confusing? Sure. That's nothing new though. Right wingers behavior is often bizarre and confusing.

$430K and counting.

How beautifully liberal!

Of course you did. You approved of queers threatening to burn down a business solely because the owner expressed an opinion the queers don't like.

How beautifully liberal!

Of course you did. You approved of queers threatening to burn down a business solely because the owner expressed an opinion the queers don't like.
Prove it? Oh wait, you can't.

Yep. Apparently it has dawned on them that this fund is a measure of much the American people despise the queer Mafia.

And yet Pence still reversed the law. You won the prize for hate. We got the law. Fair enough.

Forum List

Back