Liberal California releases man who plowed into dozens of Police recruits with no bail.

Look. Here I was. Driving down a sidewalk one day, when all of a sudden I ran into some pedestrians.

Good thing I didn’t have a license — or they would have revoked it.

Did it prove his guilt?

No, that's what courts are for. But the police in charge of the investigation that interviewed dozens of witnesses and watched the video felt there was enough compelling evidence to charge him with attempted murder.

Thanks for the link, Nostra. The family says the man is a good kid, but he said he was sleepy and they found marijuana in his car. I thought marijuana was legal in the Golden State.
So is alcohol. Are you allowed to chug a beer while driving?

Losers be losers. And you don't even try to be one. Amazing.

The guy was released hours after he drove his car into 25 police recruits, intentional or not. One guy lost his leg and two were on ventilators according to the news report I heard two days ago. People are naturally upset after something like this that the guy would be sent home without even a bail hearing and you seem to be incredibly offended by that. Why?

The guy was released hours after he drove his car into 25 police recruits, intentional or not. One guy lost his leg and two were on ventilators according to the news report I heard two days ago. People are naturally upset after something like this that the guy would be sent home without even a bail hearing and you seem to be incredibly offended by that. Why?
I know all that and so far he has been released. It sucks but just because it may or may have not been intentional doesn't mean anything till the evidence is known. Also, just because it happened in CA doesn't make it right or wrong. He lives in Diamond Bar. Does that make a difference?

No, that's what courts are for. But the police in charge of the investigation that interviewed dozens of witnesses and watched the video felt there was enough compelling evidence to charge him with attempted murder.
Felt. Hardly fact.

Cops say the evidence indicates it was, Troll.
Statement by Sheriff:
"It looked like an airplane wreck, there were so many bodies scattered everywhere," LA County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said at a news conference Wednesday.
Villanueva said Gutierrez blew a 0.0 on a Breathalyzer test.

"It looks like it's an accident, a horrific accident," Villanueva said.

Last edited:
Police don't charge people on "felt" they charge people on facts.
Hmmmm. Crossed into the opposite lane, went in between two police cars and ran down 25 people. Yet people are dumb enough to claim this was an “accident”? Not surprising considering the ones claiming that, but anybody with any sort of brain power can see this was intentional.

Hmmmm. Crossed into the opposite lane, went in between two police cars and ran down 25 people. Yet people are dumb enough to claim this was an “accident”? Not surprising considering the ones claiming that, but anybody with any sort of brain power can see this was intentional.

Look at who we are talking with here--Democrats. Democrats are the disciples of Satan. They took an oath to always side with evil over good, and they do it every time a controversial issue between evil and good comes up. They are commanded to stick up for one of their own.

Forum List

Back