Liberal California releases man who plowed into dozens of Police recruits with no bail.

But Paul Pelosi's gay lover is still in jail and facing federal charges. Equal justice?

I think not.'

Thanks for the link, Nostra. The family says the man is a good kid, but he said he was sleepy and they found marijuana in his car. I thought marijuana was legal in the Golden State.
They claimed marijuana wasn't a dangerous drug. :dunno:

Prayers up for the police cadets who were injured and who had friends who were injured while they watched in horror. One of the 7 who were hospitalized has severe multiple bone breaks in his legs. The others have some pretty bad injuries too. Prayers up for their families and friends, too. :hands:

He is either too lazy or too stupid to read the link in the OP.
I read it. You say guilty before proven innocent. Eyewitnesses said it happened so fast. Villanueva didn't know. Did you read that, Sherlock? Are you saying the same about his supposed guilt as intentional? Please cut and paste it with your response.

I read it. You say guilty before proven innocent. Eyewitnesses said it happened so fast. Villanueva didn't know. Did you read that, Sherlock? Are you saying the same about his supposed guilt as intentional? Please cut and paste it with your response.
All my claims are backed up by the link, Simp.

Like I said, if it's too many words for your pea brain that's your problem, not mine.

That's what it is with these liberals. You take them to a lawn on the street, show them this is grass, and grass is green. A liberal will argue it's not green at all, it's orange instead.
I also have an opinion of a dog that barks incessantly.

Forum List

Back