Liberal College Profs How They Were Cowards During Vietnam War

College professoriate became bored with their lives in the 1950’s. Most of them white kids whose moms and dads were also college profs. They felt unfulfilled. So they had to stir up shit. Protest our men and women in uniform and our nation itself. 1960’s is the downfall of a once great nation. Look at the scum who fly enemy colors when Americans were on the field of battle. Disgraceful. God bless America this Veterans Day.

You should brush up on your Vietnam War history.

Who served? - AWOL Bush

What’s that got to do with my post? I know Vietnam War history backwards and forwards. Had cousins that fought in it, and I teach it. Read Stanley Karnows book Vietnam a History.

I thought you said months ago you were a combat vet in it?

Trump 4-F tough guy.

So who got passed a $700 billion dollar defense bill?

Who rebuilt the military and boosted troop pay?

Who pretty much wiped ISIS off the face of the earth?

Who got North Korea to stop launching missiles over Japan?

Who got American citizens imprisoned in North Korea freed, as well as the return of the remains of American soldiers killed during the Korean War?

Whose military slaughtered 200 Russian mercenaries in Syria, when they tried to cross a bridge into territory that we held?

Who announced the first-ever audit of the DOD?

Who forced NATO to pay their own share?

Who revamped the VA, forcing them to be accountable?

Who didn't give Iran billions of dollars, much of went into killing American soldiers?

I could go on. If you really think Obama was a good Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, you should have you head examined by a stonecutter.
he didnt say a thing about obama.

he said trump skipped vietnam also.

Trump 4-F tough guy.

Who got American citizens imprisoned in North Korea freed, as well as the return of the remains of American soldiers killed during the Korean War?

Whose military slaughtered 200 Russian mercenaries in Syria, when they tried to cross a bridge into territory that we held?

Who didn't give Iran billions of dollars, much of went into killing American soldiers?

I could go on. If you really think Obama was a good Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, you should have you head examined by a stonecutter.

So what you're saying is Trump is forgiven for 4-f and not serving and so are the college professor's or anyone that was exempted for college or in Nugents case he was just a fucking scared little boy? If you are agreeing to all this I guess I can accept it.
Did Trump or Nugent organize treason like liberal college professoriate did?

They were just protesting just like some active duty military during that era. Yes, you don't know as much as you think or teach on Vietnam history. You overlooked a protest in Austin, Tx at UT in 68 and a huge one at the Washington monument in 70 or 71. Check out how many active duty were at these protests.

College professoriate became bored with their lives in the 1950’s. Most of them white kids whose moms and dads were also college profs. They felt unfulfilled. So they had to stir up shit. Protest our men and women in uniform and our nation itself. 1960’s is the downfall of a once great nation. Look at the scum who fly enemy colors when Americans were on the field of battle. Disgraceful. God bless America this Veterans Day.

You should brush up on your Vietnam War history.

Who served? - AWOL Bush

What’s that got to do with my post? I know Vietnam War history backwards and forwards. Had cousins that fought in it, and I teach it. Read Stanley Karnows book Vietnam a History.

I thought you said months ago you were a combat vet in it?

Nope...combat vet in SW Asia.

Trump 4-F tough guy.

So what you're saying is Trump is forgiven for 4-f and not serving and so are the college professor's or anyone that was exempted for college or in Nugents case he was just a fucking scared little boy? If you are agreeing to all this I guess I can accept it.

Don't know about trump but Nugent sure did, study that history also mister teach. Michigan comes to mind.

Trump 4-F tough guy.

They were just protesting just like some active duty military during that era. Yes, you don't know as much as you think or teach on Vietnam history. You overlooked a protest in Austin, Tx at UT in 68 and a huge one at the Washington monument in 70 or 71. Check out how many active duty were at these protests.
As compared to all active duty members? They amounted to a pitiful few. But the liberal media sure made them look big. John Kerry was a disgrace.

Jeez...all you seem to do is moan, bitch, spew hatred and moan some more. You must be just a basket of happiness to spend time with in real life.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with protesting a war you disagree with...so long as you do not take it too far and start blaming soldiers whom had no choice but to serve.

Free speech is one of the best things about America...especially so in the 1960's.

Now why don't you fill a tube sock with quarters/half dollars and go and beat an alligator to death. Or experience what 'exercise' is like? Anything to get some of that rage out of your system.

Carrying it too far?

th

That why stickers of her face were plastered in urinals on military bases around the world.

I never saw any in the 3 places I was stationed from 68 to 72 nope not a one.

Trump 4-F tough guy.

Don't know about trump but Nugent sure did, study that history also mister teach. Michigan comes to mind.
Michigan State had first teach-in as I recall in 1965. So thanks fo validating my post that liberals college professoriate were a bunch of cowards during Vietnam War. Howard Zinn is a great example. Complete communist shit stain.

I tend to let bygones be bygones, bitter once because I had to serve but everyone had their reasons, basically they were scared just like I was and I'm sure you were. So happy Veteran's day tomorrow.

Trump 4-F tough guy.

nugent is an asshole

Jeez...all you seem to do is moan, bitch, spew hatred and moan some more. You must be just a basket of happiness to spend time with in real life.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with protesting a war you disagree with...so long as you do not take it too far and start blaming soldiers whom had no choice but to serve.

Free speech is one of the best things about America...especially so in the 1960's.

Now why don't you fill a tube sock with quarters/half dollars and go and beat an alligator to death. Or experience what 'exercise' is like? Anything to get some of that rage out of your system.

Carrying it too far?

th

That why stickers of her face were plastered in urinals on military bases around the world.

Your “Debbie Downer” and women don’t use urinals. If you are male, then most likely you used the women’s room where it sounds like you belonged.

And Trump..... how was his Vietnam?

And Trump..... how was his Vietnam?

What’s that got to do with my post?

Trump 4-F tough guy.

Not bad for a 4-F Guy. Compare his record to the other two Presidents who also chose not to serve in the Military prior to becoming Commander-in-Chief.

Carrying it too far?

th

Your “Debbie Downer” and women don’t use urinals. If you are male, then most likely you used the women’s room where it sounds like you belonged.

lol I am not a woman, it's been awhile but I posted as such months ago. I use different id's for different forums and when I came up with this one I was watching an old SNL and debbiedowner was on it. I'm not a tranny either.

I guess I just like to argue.

Trump 4-F tough guy.

Not bad for a 4-F Guy. Compare his record to the other two Presidents who also chose not to serve in the Military prior to becoming Commander-in-Chief.

They are not referring to present day there is a difference.

I was a Vietnam Veteran Against the War. Still am, though I've participated in some Veteran's Day activities, and I love my Brothers.

Trump didn't serve either. Amazi8ng how you overlook that. Hypocrite first class.

Cowards like tiny trump?

Forum List

Back