Liberal College Profs How They Were Cowards During Vietnam War

I was a Vietnam Veteran Against the War. Still am, though I've participated in some Veteran's Day activities, and I love my Brothers.
My focus was on how the campus culture of 1960’s, led by liberal college professoriate, helped destroy our culture and undermine or efforts in Vietnam.

Last edited:
I was a Vietnam Veteran Against the War. Still am, though I've participated in some Veteran's Day activities, and I love my Brothers.
This is how you debate a war. Not carrying enemy colors, burning down ROTC buildings on campuses and calling our troops “baby killers.”

Even liberal boogeyman George Wallace felt the kids had a right to dissent...but it has its limits. (Not in 2018 though...Antifa can burn buildings on campuses and CNN, MSNBC and DNC support it.)

Trump 4-F tough guy.

So who got passed a $700 billion dollar defense bill?

Who rebuilt the military and boosted troop pay?

Who pretty much wiped ISIS off the face of the earth?

Who got North Korea to stop launching missiles over Japan?

Who got American citizens imprisoned in North Korea freed, as well as the return of the remains of American soldiers killed during the Korean War?

Whose military slaughtered 200 Russian mercenaries in Syria, when they tried to cross a bridge into territory that we held?

Who announced the first-ever audit of the DOD?

Who forced NATO to pay their own share?

Who revamped the VA, forcing them to be accountable?

Who didn't give Iran billions of dollars, much of went into killing American soldiers?

I could go on. If you really think Obama was a good Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, you should have you head examined by a stonecutter.

So what you're saying is Trump is forgiven for 4-f and not serving and so are the college professor's or anyone that was exempted for college or in Nugents case he was just a fucking scared little boy? If you are agreeing to all this I guess I can accept it.
Did Trump or Nugent organize treason like liberal college professoriate did?

Don't know about trump but Nugent sure did, study that history also mister teach. Michigan comes to mind.
Michigan State had first teach-in as I recall in 1965. So thanks fo validating my post that liberals college professoriate were a bunch of cowards during Vietnam War. Howard Zinn is a great example. Complete communist shit stain.

Howard Zinn flew many combat missions in WW2. Changed his mind about war and he became a liberal after getting a college education and also after seeing the Hiroshima victims during a visit to Japan.

Even liberal boogeyman George Wallace felt the kids had a right to dissent...but it has its limits. (Not in 2018 though...Antifa can burn buildings on campuses and CNN, MSNBC and DNC support it.)

Uhm,(giggle),,You must be high cause George Wallace was no liberal..

Show us a statement from the DNC to that effect or any of those media outlets supporting what you claim..

So who got passed a $700 billion dollar defense bill?

Who rebuilt the military and boosted troop pay?

Who pretty much wiped ISIS off the face of the earth?

Who got North Korea to stop launching missiles over Japan?

Who got American citizens imprisoned in North Korea freed, as well as the return of the remains of American soldiers killed during the Korean War?

Whose military slaughtered 200 Russian mercenaries in Syria, when they tried to cross a bridge into territory that we held?

Who announced the first-ever audit of the DOD?

Who forced NATO to pay their own share?

Who revamped the VA, forcing them to be accountable?

Who didn't give Iran billions of dollars, much of went into killing American soldiers?

I could go on. If you really think Obama was a good Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, you should have you head examined by a stonecutter.

So what you're saying is Trump is forgiven for 4-f and not serving and so are the college professor's or anyone that was exempted for college or in Nugents case he was just a fucking scared little boy? If you are agreeing to all this I guess I can accept it.
Did Trump or Nugent organize treason like liberal college professoriate did?

Don't know about trump but Nugent sure did, study that history also mister teach. Michigan comes to mind.
Michigan State had first teach-in as I recall in 1965. So thanks fo validating my post that liberals college professoriate were a bunch of cowards during Vietnam War. Howard Zinn is a great example. Complete communist shit stain.

Howard Zinn flew many combat missions in WW2. Changed his mind about war and he became a liberal after getting a college education and also after seeing the Hiroshima victims during a visit to Japan.
Became a college professor and started to politicize campuses and pollute minds. He was also a member of the Communist Party USA. There were no “victims” at Hiroshima. The fuckers deserved it. After Bataan Death March we should have dropped 10 bombs on the cocksuckers.

Uhm,(giggle),,You must be high cause George Wallace was no liberal..

He was a bogeyman to the liberals.

Show us a statement from the DNC to that effect or any of those media outlets supporting what you claim..

Portland Antifa protesters caught on video bullying elderly motorist, woman in wheelchair
CNN won’t call them a mob.

So you write the laws on hearsay and conjecture?

College professoriate became bored with their lives in the 1950’s. Most of them white kids whose moms and dads were also college profs. They felt unfulfilled. So they had to stir up shit. Protest our men and women in uniform and our nation itself. 1960’s is the downfall of a once great nation. Look at the scum who fly enemy colors when Americans were on the field of battle. Disgraceful. God bless America this Veterans Day.

Jeez...all you seem to do is moan, bitch, spew hatred and moan some more. You must be just a basket of happiness to spend time with in real life.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with protesting a war you disagree with...so long as you do not take it too far and start blaming soldiers whom had no choice but to serve.

Free speech is one of the best things about America...especially so in the 1960's.

Now why don't you fill a tube sock with quarters/half dollars and go and beat an alligator to death. Or experience what 'exercise' is like? Anything to get some of that rage out of your system.

Carrying it too far?

th

That why stickers of her face were plastered in urinals on military bases around the world.

I never saw any in the 3 places I was stationed from 68 to 72 nope not a one.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/27232772728952395/

Well, it was kind of a bullshit war.
Not really. That is what the commies here have convinced you of.

They don't give one flying fuck about peace.

They were only offended that America would defend our allies from COMMUNISM.

Their hero pol pot finally took over, all because of those filthy left wing scumbags here protesting.

This, is the result of American commies.

Portland Antifa protesters caught on video bullying elderly motorist, woman in wheelchair
CNN won’t call them a mob.

So you write the laws on hearsay and conjecture?

What hearsay? You have video evidence? BTW you wouldn’t have this shit if it weren’t for college professoriate of 1960’s. Let them fuckheads get in the way of my vehicle and I’ll run their ass over.

Well, it was kind of a bullshit war.
Not really. That is what the commies here have convinced you of.

They don't give one flying fuck about peace.

They were only offended that America would defend our allies from COMMUNISM.

Their hero pol pot finally took over, all because of those filthy left wing scumbags here protesting.

This, is the result of American commies.

If LBJ had went into Cambodia in 1966...mined Haiphong Harbor in 1965...and bombed Hanoi like it was Hamburg in 1943...we would have won that war.

College professoriate became bored with their lives in the 1950’s. Most of them white kids whose moms and dads were also college profs. They felt unfulfilled. So they had to stir up shit. Protest our men and women in uniform and our nation itself. 1960’s is the downfall of a once great nation. Look at the scum who fly enemy colors when Americans were on the field of battle. Disgraceful. God bless America this Veterans Day.

Your average Vietnam vet is in their late 60s and early 70s. Wouldn't most of the college profs of that era be long since retired?

What’s that got to do with their encouragement of treason during Vietnam War? They helped birth the 2018 Democratic Party and Antifa terrorist organization.

How? They are all retired or dead!

Why do you keep looking for boogieman to blame liberalism upon?

During the 1960’s...can’t you read. The 1960’s was the beginnings of America’s decline and the ideological birthplace of 2018 liberalism. During the 1960’s millions of young people were...as campus rhetoric put it, “liberated” from their parents. Liberal college professoriate took over the role of in loco parentis from teachers, preachers, college dons and deans. Soon these kids were chanting “Hey, hey, LBJ/ How many kids did you kill today?” and “Ho,Ho, Ho Chi Minh/ The NLF is going to win!” Meanwhile brave people their own age were serving their nation in Vietnam while the Democratic Party administration of Lyndon Johnson was holding them back by fighting a war of calculated restraint...instead of a total war that would lead to victory. Oh, and the liberal media backstabbed the troops as well. Walter Cronkite was a piece of shit.

A 30 year-old college professor in 1960 would be nearly 90 today! Why are you blaming today's problems on them? It makes no sense. That is the point you keep missing.

Your average Vietnam vet is in their late 60s and early 70s. Wouldn't most of the college profs of that era be long since retired?

What’s that got to do with their encouragement of treason during Vietnam War? They helped birth the 2018 Democratic Party and Antifa terrorist organization.

During the 1960’s...can’t you read. The 1960’s was the beginnings of America’s decline and the ideological birthplace of 2018 liberalism. During the 1960’s millions of young people were...as campus rhetoric put it, “liberated” from their parents. Liberal college professoriate took over the role of in loco parentis from teachers, preachers, college dons and deans. Soon these kids were chanting “Hey, hey, LBJ/ How many kids did you kill today?” and “Ho,Ho, Ho Chi Minh/ The NLF is going to win!” Meanwhile brave people their own age were serving their nation in Vietnam while the Democratic Party administration of Lyndon Johnson was holding them back by fighting a war of calculated restraint...instead of a total war that would lead to victory. Oh, and the liberal media backstabbed the troops as well. Walter Cronkite was a piece of shit.

A 30 year-old college professor in 1960 would be nearly 90 today! Why are you blaming today's problems on them? It makes no sense. That is the point you keep missing.

If you read my post and read what has been written, and have a fucking modicum of historical sense of continuity through time...these are the fuckers that started the absolutely retarded things we see today with leftist media control, campus control by liberals, Antifa, gay pride parades, the degenerate behavior of our culture...the “Americans are the bad guys” history. These lumps of shit started it. Goddamn get a brain man!

World War 2 ended over 70 years ago...but we still have bases in Germany. Why? Because what happened in the past affects our future.

Got their degree from Canada I guess.

And Trump..... how was his Vietnam?

What’s that got to do with my post?

You don't know? Jeez..... The question is, do I join the dots together for you like you're a little child, or do I give you the crayon and let you fuck it up?

Forum List

Back