Liberal-Democrats, you do know that food shortages are serious, right?

For some reason many Americans don't understand that the US oil business isn't nationalized. It's like a blind spot. They just don't get that it's a business that has to make a profit... And they have shareholders.
Most folks only know how to listen to the echo chamber for guidance.

Biden kind of mentioned that food shortages "gonna be real," but the media didn't follow up on it, like "What? Food shortages? When? How?"

Now, it is starting and starting with infant formula. Does Biden think we're just going to be OK with that? I mean Team Biden, his handlers, not the Big Guy himself, of course.

Real food shortages would lead to civil outbreaks that will make the Democrats' 2020 riots look like Kumbayah campfires. I haven't researched it, but I would bet that there has never been a Democracy or a Republic that survived a famine.

Good God, y'all! What is the end game?

My Dogs have expensive tastes when it comes to their Dog food.
It's over $70 bucks a bag,
The Wife just got back from the place that sells it and no large bags. They said they're having difficulties getting them.
So even Fido is going to be suffering through bidens food shortage.

Yeah, see that's the way it is when the government is restrained in its interfering with the free market. We're not a banana republic because out government has made it a point to stay out of the food distribution chain.

That's not how it works. The market either is allowed to bring food to us, which it does extremely well, or it is interfered with by people who have no idea how the food supply works.

Why do you think Biden made his prediction of food shortages?

Boy, you’ve really drunk the GOP Kool-Aid. The government has been interfering with the food industry ever since Trump closed the Southern Border, refused entry to farm workers with visas and/or illegal migrant farm workers, leaving you no one to plant, pick, or process your crops.

You want illegals gone but you can’t eliminate 11 million people from your economy without negative consequences, or without impacting major segments of your economy.

Being a Republican, you took what Trump told you at face value and never questioned what happens to the cost of your food when cheap illegal labour is gone.

Biden hasn’t reopened the border, regardless of FOX tells you so there still aren’t any workers to plant your crops or harvest them either.

Quite frankly, you deserve what’s happening because you voted for it.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Biden kind of mentioned that food shortages "gonna be real," but the media didn't follow up on it, like "What? Food shortages? When? How?"

Now, it is starting and starting with infant formula. Does Biden think we're just going to be OK with that? I mean Team Biden, his handlers, not the Big Guy himself, of course.

Real food shortages would lead to civil outbreaks that will make the Democrats' 2020 riots look like Kumbayah campfires. I haven't researched it, but I would bet that there has never been a Democracy or a Republic that survived a famine.

Here's the real question- Why did we let four companies dominate this industry?

Why isn't this industry better regulated?
Why did we let this industry change the culture away from MUCH healthier natural breast feeding to artificial formula.

The term Liberal democrat is all but a complete oxymoron these days.

Did you mean to say "authoritarian woke fascist democrats" instead?
How bout I send you some shit sandwiches for you to chow down on when Trump has his ass handed back to him? AGAIN.

Boy, you’ve really drunk the GOP Kool-Aid. The government has been interfering with the food industry ever since Trump closed the Southern Border, refused entry to farm workers with visas and/or illegal migrant farm workers, leaving you no one to plant, pick, or process your crops.

You want illegals gone but you can’t eliminate 11 million people from your economy without negative consequences, or without impacting major segments of your economy.

Being a Republican, you took what Trump told you at face value and never questioned what happens to the cost of your food when cheap illegal labour is gone.

Biden hasn’t reopened the border, regardless of FOX tells you so there still aren’t any workers to plant your crops or harvest them either.

All that is absurd, especially the part about Biden not re-opening the border. By what possible criteria is our southern border not open?

I'm not a Republican, so the rest doesn't apply to me.

All that is absurd, especially the part about Biden not re-opening the border. By what possible criteria is our southern border not open?

I'm not a Republican, so the rest doesn't apply to me.

I guess you’re listening to FOX News lies about “open borders”.

It doesn’t matter whether you say you’re Republican or not, if you parrot Republican lies, and believe Republican propaganda, you’re just as ill-informed and as stupid as a Republican.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck . . .

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: DBA

What food shortages?

I guess you’re listening to FOX News lies about “open borders”.

It doesn’t matter whether you say you’re Republican or not, if you be parrot Republican lies, and believe Republican propaganda, you’re just as illinformed as stupid as a Republican.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck . . .
By what possible criteria is the border not "open?"

How many times do you need to be told nobody cares what you think?

My Dogs have expensive tastes when it comes to their Dog food.
It's over $70 bucks a bag,
The Wife just got back from the place that sells it and no large bags. They said they're having difficulties getting them.
So even Fido is going to be suffering through bidens food shortage.
Canned cat food,refrigerated dog and cat food have been scarce here for 2 years now. Even certain dog treats.

How many times do you need to be told nobody cares what you think?
Don’t think we care too much what you think either. But, there is hope, maybe some day you will hatch a coherent thought.

The world is having supply chain issues, fall out from the Covid disruptions. Not much Biden can do about it.

We need more abortions to "increase" the food supply.

Forum List

Back