Liberal-Democrats, you do know that food shortages are serious, right?

Don’t think we care too much what you think either. But, there is hope, maybe some day you will hatch a coherent thought.

The world is having supply chain issues, fall out from the Covid disruptions. Not much Biden can do about it.
Not only COVID...Russia.

My Dogs have expensive tastes when it comes to their Dog food.
It's over $70 bucks a bag,
The Wife just got back from the place that sells it and no large bags. They said they're having difficulties getting them.
So even Fido is going to be suffering through bidens food shortage.
I try to buy quality food at moderate prices…can’t afford that $70 for my four beasties. But cost has been going up (and bag size shrinking!!) for years now. It isn’t Biden.

Hmmm…so, specifically what has Biden done to cause this problem all around the world which started before he came into office? He must have some kind of super power.
I didn't say Biden is responsible but I know food prices have sky rocketed in the last few months and not in the last few years,

Biden kind of mentioned that food shortages "gonna be real," but the media didn't follow up on it, like "What? Food shortages? When? How?"

Now, it is starting and starting with infant formula. Does Biden think we're just going to be OK with that? I mean Team Biden, his handlers, not the Big Guy himself, of course.

Real food shortages would lead to civil outbreaks that will make the Democrats' 2020 riots look like Kumbayah campfires. I haven't researched it, but I would bet that there has never been a Democracy or a Republic that survived a famine.

Good God, y'all! What is the end game?
If its not Woke, CRT, gay etc the dems are not interested.

Biden kind of mentioned that food shortages "gonna be real," but the media didn't follow up on it, like "What? Food shortages? When? How?"

Now, it is starting and starting with infant formula. Does Biden think we're just going to be OK with that? I mean Team Biden, his handlers, not the Big Guy himself, of course.

Real food shortages would lead to civil outbreaks that will make the Democrats' 2020 riots look like Kumbayah campfires. I haven't researched it, but I would bet that there has never been a Democracy or a Republic that survived a famine.

Another long dark dark winter. This is what happens when you vote for a moron.
2022-01-13T170049Z_327539972_RC2EYR9VLB1L_RTRMADP_3_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-USA.jpg

I've been paying around 95 Federal Reserve Notes for a 10 lb box of Honest Kitchen dog food each month.

The cost hasn't changed, but it's no place to be found on the shelves any more.

Can't even get it directly from the manufacturer.

Been stuck getting those little 4 lb boxes.

I thought this was an interesting chart. . .

,o2 a-2.jpg

Is WW3 About to Start?​

May 6, 2022

I don't think you got the memo. Food shortages are Trump's and Putin's faults.

My Dogs have expensive tastes when it comes to their Dog food.
It's over $70 bucks a bag,
The Wife just got back from the place that sells it and no large bags. They said they're having difficulties getting them.
So even Fido is going to be suffering through bidens food shortage.

This is simply a bag shortage, not a shortage of food. I buy large bags of cat food - 35 lb. bags that last me about 10 weeks. But since Christmas, all I could get were the 6 lb. bags which barely last one month.

There’s no shortage of food, just the big economy sized bags.

Projecting again????
No, actually, he is right.

Everyone knows you don't give a shit about real American values, and you would like to see America subverted to the Commonwealth.

So why should anyone give a shit what you think?

:dunno:

Simply put, they don't.

Forum List

Back