Liberal-Democrats, you do know that food shortages are serious, right?

People used to speak of Ukraine being the breadbasket of the world as it that is a point of pride for them. Maybe it is, but we should never have allowed ourselves to be dependent on Ukrainian wheat anymore than on OPEC oil.

American farmers can grow all we need and much much more, if government keeps its mitts off.
The US buys ver little oil from OPEC for the past 15 years.

Biden kind of mentioned that food shortages "gonna be real," but the media didn't follow up on it, like "What? Food shortages? When? How?"

Now, it is starting and starting with infant formula. Does Biden think we're just going to be OK with that? I mean Team Biden, his handlers, not the Big Guy himself, of course.

Real food shortages would lead to civil outbreaks that will make the Democrats' 2020 riots look like Kumbayah campfires. I haven't researched it, but I would bet that there has never been a Democracy or a Republic that survived a famine.

Good God, y'all! What is the end game?

1652544154863.png

WEAK & SPOILED, US. cant get my favorite brand of what ever. Out of 20 possible choices the one I want gone today,
No one likes shortages or gas prices. We are never grateful for what we do have. Half the world would be grateful to have what we put in our garbage cans.

They honestly do not care unless it effects them personally. They have money, power and influence so average American problems won't effect them till things get pretty bad.

Trump Era purchases from Russia were 1/25th what they reached with Biden Administration
Right now the US govt. doesn't control oil imports except for banning Russian oil imports, corporations do import oil though since the petroleum industry in the US is not nationalized.

Then why were we Energy Independent in 2019-20
Just for a few months. We typically import 5-8 million bpd and export 3 million bpd. The US uses 20 million bpd and produced 12 million barrels at peak. Domestic production took off during the Obama years because the ppb was high enough to justify investment in increased capacity.

Right now the US govt. doesn't control oil imports except for banning Russian oil imports, corporations do import oil though since the petroleum industry in the US is not nationalized.
For some reason many Americans don't understand that the US oil business isn't nationalized. It's like a blind spot. They just don't get that it's a business that has to make a profit... And they have shareholders.

Forum List

Back