Liberal hack blames Baltimore on, you guess it, our war veterans

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
What a moron! But then, that's just another way of saying liberal!

CNN ANCHOR BROOKE BALDWIN BLAMES MILITARY VETERANS FOR BALTIMORE RIOTS

In a pathetic suck-up interview with Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummins, Baldwin never once had the moral courage to ask the failed Baltimore City congressman if the left-wing policies ushered in by a half-century of a Democrat monopoly in Baltimore might have something to do with the city’s ills. Instead, she said of young military veterans who become police officers, “I love our nation’s veterans, but some of them are coming back from war, they don’t know the communities, and they are ready to do battle.”

The context was a discussion about increased training and retraining for the Baltimore police.

There’s no question Baldwin is hoping to launch a narrative with that smear.

This is pure CNN; throwing out anti-science smears towards the best people this country has to offer while it is in reality the rioters who are “doing battle.” It is savages who are looting and burning and causing anarchy, not the police. But it is the Baltimore police who have 15 wounded among their ranks. It is the Baltimore police who calmly did not do much battle during Monday night’s riots.

Baldwin and CNN just can’t help themselves. This is a cable news network that relentlessly launches Hate Campaigns to smear decent people, like Christians, as a way to deflect from the evils done by the Gaystapo and the thugs who are tearing down predominantly black, working class cities like Ferguson and Baltimore.

CNN Anchor Brooke Baldwin Blames Military Veterans for Baltimore Riots - Breitbart

In a pathetic suck-up interview with Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummins, Baldwin never once had the moral courage to ask the failed Baltimore City congressman if the left-wing policies ushered in by a half-century of a Democrat monopoly in Baltimore might have something to do with the city’s ills. Instead, she said of young military veterans who become police officers, “I love our nation’s veterans, but some of them are coming back from war, they don’t know the communities, and they are ready to do battle.”

The context was a discussion about increased training and retraining for the Baltimore police.

This is pure CNN; throwing out anti-science smears towards the best people this country has to offer while it is in reality the rioters who are “doing battle.” It is savages who are looting and burning and causing anarchy, not the police. But it is the Baltimore police who have 15 wounded among their ranks. It is the Baltimore police who calmly did not do much battle during Monday night’s riots.

Baldwin and CNN just can’t help themselves. This is a cable news network that relentlessly launches Hate Campaigns to smear decent people, like Christians, as a way to deflect from the evils done by the Gaystapo and the thugs who are tearing down predominantly black, working class cities like Ferguson and Baltimore.

CNN Anchor Brooke Baldwin Blames Military Veterans for Baltimore Riots - Breitbart

The cop who murdered Walter Scott was a veteran.

I hope the OP isn't insinuating that being a veteran (like I am) in some way mitigates bad behavior.....and yes, severing someone's spinal cord AFTER arrest is bad behavior.

He was in the Coast Guard! Hardly an Iraq War Veteran.

You want to try again?????????

And the mayor who ALLOWED LOOT ZONES is a democrat.

I hope the OP isn't insinuating that being a veteran (like I am) in some way mitigates bad behavior.....and yes, severing someone's spinal cord AFTER arrest is bad behavior.

The the woman I am quoting in the op IS INSINUATING, that it's the fault of OUR VETERANS for the BAD BEHAVIOR OF RIOTERS.

Keep trying that spin!

The the woman I am quoting in the op IS INSINUATING, that it's the fault of OUR VETERANS for the BAD BEHAVIOR OF RIOTERS.

Keep trying that spin!
Are you catagorically denying this statement is true?

“I love our nation’s veterans, but some of them are coming back from war, they don’t know the communities, and they are ready to do battle.”

Keep trying that spin!

“I love our nation’s veterans, but some of them are coming back from war, they don’t know the communities, and they are ready to do battle.”

YOU AGREE with her that the Baltimore Riots is the fault of our WAR VETERANS????????????????

Keep trying that spin!

YOU AGREE with her that the Baltimore Riots is the fault of our WAR VETERANS????????????????
How would I agree with something that she did not say? How is that done on your planet?

I am a veteran and I don't see her comment as blaming us at all...she refers to SOME individuals that come back and are not prepared, do not know communities and are ready to do battle as they were trained to do in the military........are you going to deny the truth in that? If you are, then be prepared to deny the suicides, the spousal abuses, the drug and alcohol abuse, the homelessness, the PTSD that the SANE ones here see.

Didn't you know that its Constitutionalists (often veterans) and Libertarians and Tea Partiers that are the primary domestic terrorist concern? It can't be the blacks burning down Baltimore and Ferguson that also happen to vote 95%+ Democrat.

tee potty sam

One of the other really stupid racist assholes already posted this.

Please read the link. She did nothing of the kind.

Keep trying that spin!

How would I agree with something that she did not say? How is that done on your planet?

I am a veteran and I don't see her comment as blaming us at all...she refers to SOME individuals that come back and are not prepared, do not know communities and are ready to do battle as they were trained to do in the military........are you going to deny the truth in that? If you are, then be prepared to deny the suicides, the spousal abuses, the drug and alcohol abuse, the homelessness, the PTSD that the SANE ones here see.

This is a liberal war against the obvious.

It's OBVIOUS what the CNN anchor was insinuating. But liberals will still insist that just because it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, I still haven't proved it's a duck.

Keep trying that BS Bodey!

So the investigation is complete and a trial has been concluded? Who knew?

Keep trying that spin!

It's OBVIOUS what the CNN anchor was insinuating. But liberals will still insist that just because it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, I still haven't proved it's a duck.

Ooooooh....now it's "insinuating"....... in other words, you WANT her to blame war veterans so that's what you see in her words. So, that's the game you're trying to play.

Keep trying that spin!

Ooooooh....now it's "insinuating"....... in other words, you WANT her to blame war veterans so that's what you see in her words. So, that's the game you're trying to play.

Now? Okay, so you are a LIAR here to deny the obvious.

Liberal hack blames Baltimore on you guess it our war veterans US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I said from the beginning it was in INSINUATION.

Now you are claiming I just said it?

LIAR and caught at it.

Liberal hack blames Baltimore on you guess it our war veterans US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

LIAR and caught at it.
And you also have said it was "obvious".....oxymoron. :rofl:

You see what you want to see.....and you are blind to that which doesn't fit what you want to accuse people of doing.
But....we've been seeing more and more lately that the Truth doesn't matter to you and others like you.......it's the insinuation that counts....it's the "may have" that counts....it's the "possible" that counts.

This is simply more of the same.

Oh....btw....look up the word "some" when you get a chance.

LIAR and caught at it.
And you also have said it was "obvious".....oxymoron. :rofl:

You see what you want to see.....and you are blind to that which doesn't fit what you want to accuse people of doing.
But....we've been seeing more and more lately that the Truth doesn't matter to you and others like you.......it's the insinuation that counts....it's the "may have" that counts....it's the "possible" that counts.

This is simply more of the same.

Oh....btw....look up the word "some" when you get a chance.

This is the game liberals play when something is obvious, and they know it, but they want to deny it anyway.

They play the "it's not true unless you can convince the ALL HIGH AND KNOWING ME!"

This plays into their arrogance. They seem to think the world revolves around and ONLY around what THEY think.

They forget I don't have to convince them. It's plain enough to everyone else.

I don't play the "I have to convince them game."

Fail bodey. Go paid to your paid masters and get another strategy.

:lol:

Forum List

Back