Liberal hack blames Baltimore on, you guess it, our war veterans

WTF? Most of the thugs are young punks that don't respect other people property. Democrats, this is how you lose to the republicans! Furgason lost you 2014!!!!

Back the fuck off and take my advise with infrastructure, science, r&d, education and minimum wage. Or you're fucked.

How would I agree with something that she did not say? How is that done on your planet?

I am a veteran and I don't see her comment as blaming us at all...she refers to SOME individuals that come back and are not prepared, do not know communities and are ready to do battle as they were trained to do in the military........are you going to deny the truth in that? If you are, then be prepared to deny the suicides, the spousal abuses, the drug and alcohol abuse, the homelessness, the PTSD that the SANE ones here see.

This is a liberal war against the obvious.

It's OBVIOUS what the CNN anchor was insinuating. But liberals will still insist that just because it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, I still haven't proved it's a duck.

Keep trying that BS Bodey!

Ooooooh....now it's "insinuating"....... in other words, you WANT her to blame war veterans so that's what you see in her words. So, that's the game you're trying to play.

Now? Okay, so you are a LIAR here to deny the obvious.

Liberal hack blames Baltimore on you guess it our war veterans US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I said from the beginning it was in INSINUATION.

Now you are claiming I just said it?

LIAR and caught at it.
And you also have said it was "obvious".....oxymoron. :rofl:

You see what you want to see.....and you are blind to that which doesn't fit what you want to accuse people of doing.
But....we've been seeing more and more lately that the Truth doesn't matter to you and others like you.......it's the insinuation that counts....it's the "may have" that counts....it's the "possible" that counts.

This is simply more of the same.

Oh....btw....look up the word "some" when you get a chance.

This is the game liberals play when something is obvious, and they know it, but they want to deny it anyway.

They play the "it's not true unless you can convince the ALL HIGH AND KNOWING ME!"

This plays into their arrogance. They seem to think the world revolves around and ONLY around what THEY think.

They forget I don't have to convince them. It's plain enough to everyone else.

I don't play the "I have to convince them game."

Fail bodey. Go paid to your paid masters and get another strategy.

:lol:
What's obvious is that you were told by Breitbart to be outraged by something that doesn't even outrage this veteran.......and you will cling to what you were told to your dying breath even tho the insult you want to see simply isn't there.

This is a liberal war against the obvious.

It's OBVIOUS what the CNN anchor was insinuating. But liberals will still insist that just because it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, I still haven't proved it's a duck.

Keep trying that BS Bodey!

Ooooooh....now it's "insinuating"....... in other words, you WANT her to blame war veterans so that's what you see in her words. So, that's the game you're trying to play.

Liberal hack blames Baltimore on you guess it our war veterans US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

LIAR and caught at it.

You see what you want to see.....and you are blind to that which doesn't fit what you want to accuse people of doing.
But....we've been seeing more and more lately that the Truth doesn't matter to you and others like you.......it's the insinuation that counts....it's the "may have" that counts....it's the "possible" that counts.

This is the game liberals play when something is obvious, and they know it, but they want to deny it anyway.

They play the "it's not true unless you can convince the ALL HIGH AND KNOWING ME!"

This plays into their arrogance. They seem to think the world revolves around and ONLY around what THEY think.

What's obvious is that you were told by Breitbart to be outraged by something that doesn't even outrage this veteran.......and you will cling to what you were told to your dying breath even tho the insult you want to see simply isn't there.

Bwahahahahaa!

IT'S A RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

right%20wing%20conspiracy.bmp

LIAR and caught at it.

Bwahahahahaa!

Is it a right wing conspiracy? Really? Or just stupid, gullable people who live for the latest faux outrage because if they didn't have one, they might realize their life is just a grey little shell of what it could have been?

You go ahead and be outraged.

This veteran has a real life and is made of sterner stuff than that. Ok?

LIAR and caught at it.

Bwahahahahaa!

Is it a right wing conspiracy? Really? Or just stupid, gullable people who live for the latest faux outrage because if they didn't have one, they might realize their life is just a grey little shell of what it could have been?

She barely was able to get over the merchant ship taken by the Iranians, she thought was a US ship, just blew her ODS all to hell...

LIAR and caught at it.

Bwahahahahaa!

Or you are just sputtering because I'm talking about it and you don't like it and want to make the thread about me

Not going to work.

The veterans who became police officers are so ready to do battle that they stood there and let thug scum throw bottles, rocks and bricks at them.

Liberals must have wanted the police to throw rocks at one another.

I hope the OP isn't insinuating that being a veteran (like I am) in some way mitigates bad behavior.....and yes, severing someone's spinal cord AFTER arrest is bad behavior.

The the woman I am quoting in the op IS INSINUATING, that it's the fault of OUR VETERANS for the BAD BEHAVIOR OF RIOTERS.

Keep trying that spin!
Are you catagorically denying this statement is true?

“I love our nation’s veterans, but some of them are coming back from war, they don’t know the communities, and they are ready to do battle.”

YOU AGREE with her that the Baltimore Riots is the fault of our WAR VETERANS????????????????
How would I agree with something that she did not say? How is that done on your planet?

I am a veteran and I don't see her comment as blaming us at all...she refers to SOME individuals that come back and are not prepared, do not know communities and are ready to do battle as they were trained to do in the military........are you going to deny the truth in that? If you are, then be prepared to deny the suicides, the spousal abuses, the drug and alcohol abuse, the homelessness, the PTSD that the SANE ones here see.

The tone sounds more like mitigating and diffusing the situation. Instead of inflaming or inciting more blame, the point is there may be an explanation for the excess force that can be addressed in a fuller context, invoking sympathy and understanding for Vets. If indeed the actions of the six officers were really connected to that.

If this is a deflection, that's still wrong. But the intent is to ameliorate, and try to calm down the racist hype in the media that fueled the rioting and looting.

What a moron! But then, that's just another way of saying liberal!

CNN ANCHOR BROOKE BALDWIN BLAMES MILITARY VETERANS FOR BALTIMORE RIOTS

In a pathetic suck-up interview with Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummins, Baldwin never once had the moral courage to ask the failed Baltimore City congressman if the left-wing policies ushered in by a half-century of a Democrat monopoly in Baltimore might have something to do with the city’s ills. Instead, she said of young military veterans who become police officers, “I love our nation’s veterans, but some of them are coming back from war, they don’t know the communities, and they are ready to do battle.”

The context was a discussion about increased training and retraining for the Baltimore police.

There’s no question Baldwin is hoping to launch a narrative with that smear.

This is pure CNN; throwing out anti-science smears towards the best people this country has to offer while it is in reality the rioters who are “doing battle.” It is savages who are looting and burning and causing anarchy, not the police. But it is the Baltimore police who have 15 wounded among their ranks. It is the Baltimore police who calmly did not do much battle during Monday night’s riots.

Baldwin and CNN just can’t help themselves. This is a cable news network that relentlessly launches Hate Campaigns to smear decent people, like Christians, as a way to deflect from the evils done by the Gaystapo and the thugs who are tearing down predominantly black, working class cities like Ferguson and Baltimore.

CNN Anchor Brooke Baldwin Blames Military Veterans for Baltimore Riots - Breitbart

The cop who murdered Walter Scott was a veteran.
You feel like going on record here, stating that returning veterans are unfit to serve as police officers?

Did the FreddieWhatisface incident involve mishandling with the intent to inflict damage, on the part of returning war veterans?

...I am a veteran and I don't see her comment as blaming us at all...she refers to SOME individuals that come back and are not prepared, do not know communities and are ready to do battle as they were trained to do in the military........are you going to deny the truth in that? If you are, then be prepared to deny the suicides, the spousal abuses, the drug and alcohol abuse, the homelessness, the PTSD that the SANE ones here see.
Oh, puh-leeze... comments such as those, made under these circumstances, are designed to place the blame on returning war-veterans, either in part or in the whole, and represent irresponsible journalism... giving rioters and protesters more grist for their dumbass mill... giving aid and comfort to the enemy, so to speak... pouring gasoline on a raging fire.

You may not perceive such comments, in such a way, but yours it not the only opinion, and many (myself included) believe you to be wrong, when you try to lessen her culpability.

There is no excuse for making such inflammatory comments at such a time... none whatsoever... you are defending the indefensible, under the circumstances.

Bwahahahahaa!

She barely was able to get over the merchant ship taken by the Iranians, she thought was a US ship, just blew her ODS all to hell...
I know....I was thinking the same thing.....like a hanging orgasm....had to work it out somehow.

What a moron!...
Little Miss Dipshit needs to make a public on-air apology and needs to be suspended without pay for 90 days or so...

Somebody bring it to Ted Turner's personal attention... he'll light a rocket under her namby-pamby Liberal ass...
Goodie...another outraged citizen. Good thing you have someone to tell you what to be outraged about, isn't it? Beats actually paying attention to what is really said by whom.

What a moron!...
Little Miss Dipshit needs to make a public on-air apology and needs to be suspended without pay for 90 days or so...

Somebody bring it to Ted Turner's personal attention... he'll light a rocket under her namby-pamby Liberal ass...
Goodie...another outraged citizen. Good thing you have someone to tell you what to be outraged about, isn't it? Beats actually paying attention to what is really said by whom.
Put a sock in it and stop deflecting...

Did the CNN reporter make those comments about returning war veterans and their potential unsuitability to serve as police officers, under the pall of the recent rioting, or did she not?

Never mind what I think. Never mind who (you think) tells me what to believe. Did she say such things at such a time, or did she not?

In a pathetic suck-up interview with Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummins, Baldwin never once had the moral courage to ask the failed Baltimore City congressman if the left-wing policies ushered in by a half-century of a Democrat monopoly in Baltimore might have something to do with the city’s ills. Instead, she said of young military veterans who become police officers, “I love our nation’s veterans, but some of them are coming back from war, they don’t know the communities, and they are ready to do battle.”

The context was a discussion about increased training and retraining for the Baltimore police.

This is pure CNN; throwing out anti-science smears towards the best people this country has to offer while it is in reality the rioters who are “doing battle.” It is savages who are looting and burning and causing anarchy, not the police. But it is the Baltimore police who have 15 wounded among their ranks. It is the Baltimore police who calmly did not do much battle during Monday night’s riots.

Baldwin and CNN just can’t help themselves. This is a cable news network that relentlessly launches Hate Campaigns to smear decent people, like Christians, as a way to deflect from the evils done by the Gaystapo and the thugs who are tearing down predominantly black, working class cities like Ferguson and Baltimore.

CNN Anchor Brooke Baldwin Blames Military Veterans for Baltimore Riots - Breitbart

He was in the Coast Guard! Hardly an Iraq War Veteran.

You want to try again?????????
Right coast guard peeps fucking suck, right bitch that never served?

The veterans who became police officers are so ready to do battle that they stood there and let thug scum throw bottles, rocks and bricks at them.

Liberals must have wanted the police to throw rocks at one another.
I find it interesting that you want to completely ignore the word "some".....You want to lump all veterans together...........something the reporter that SOME of you want to act all outraged about didn't even do.

You feel like going on record here, stating that returning veterans are unfit to serve as police officers?
Hmmmm....interesting that YOU want to make such a statement...a statement that the reporter NEVER made.

Hmmmm....interesting that YOU want to make such a statement...a statement that the reporter NEVER made.
Oh, grow up, fer Crissakes... is that not the logical conclusion one draws from such implications? Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ, but when will you clowns figure out that an over-reliance upon literalism is not a defense for what is implied by such things.

Forum List

Back