🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal Hate Reaches New Low - Christmas Edition

I take a certain satisfaction in knowing that even though I don't have a religious cellular mitochondria in my entire body, I'm still going to enjoy Christmas more than these dreary, hateful, spiteful, vindictive, petty, snotty, joyless, dreary, baby-tantrum, stress-case, enraged, dead-and-rotting-inside liberalfilth who are incapable of enjoying anything. Any ordinary, innocent, enjoyable activity in life - liberal walking-soiled-anal-beads can never enjoy it or have any fun of any kind. Due to their twisted, muslim-like egos beings unable to handle other Americans not going along with their American self-hatred. It's both sad and comical in the sickest way.

Do you ever clean the cobwebs out of that decrepit mind of yours?

Petty clowns make a big deal about the Christmas decorations at the White House. Some people need to get a life.

Here is another delicate daffodil whining about Christmas decorations:

Gutless Libs' Latest 'Assault' on Christianity an Attack They Would NEVER Do Against Islam

:lol:

So ourhapless snowflake has TWO threads where he shits his little panties about the mean people saying mean things about christmas decorations?

When did conservatives become these wilting daisies sent into fainting spells and blubbering hysterics if someone doesn't like how they decorate?

Gentlemen.....sack the fuck up.

So ourhapless snowflake has TWO threads where he shits his little panties about the mean people saying mean things about christmas decorations?

When did conservatives become these wilting daisies sent into fainting spells and blubbering hysterics if someone doesn't like how they decorate?

Gentlemen.....sack the fuck up

You are the snowflake pant shiting expert....you have been cryin since 2016....little turds like you really should get a life....I've never seen so many grown people act like you hate Trump people are acting....You don't seem to even care that its causing your party to lose....is it over the top anger or stupidity that makes you poke your own eyes out?...until you libs start behaving like adults you will continue to lose on the national level....you just don't get it....

Gentlemen.....sack the fuck up

You are the snowflake pant shiting expert....you have been cryin since 2016....little turds like you really should get a life....I've never seen so many grown people act like you hate Trump people are acting....You don't seem to even care that its causing your party to lose....is it over the top anger or stupidity that makes you poke your own eyes out?...until you libs start behaving like adults you will continue to lose on the national level....you just don't get it....

Then show me the not one, but TWO threads I created to whine, snivel and otherwise blubber about how someone said something mean about Christmas decorations.

With links, please.

Gutless Libs' Latest 'Assault' on Christianity an Attack They Would NEVER Do Against Islam

For me the pathos wellspring was where these klowns get so desperate that they have to cherrypick freaking Tweeter posts to represent "Liburruls". Just to have something to whine about.

:::scrape:::scrape:::;scrape:::

What's the big deal? there Christmas decorations you like them or you don't. why are we fighting over Christmas, isent this suppose to be a happy occasion for most of us.

For me the pathos wellspring was where these klowns get so desperate that they have to cherrypick freaking Tweeter posts to represent "Liburruls". Just to have something to whine about.

Laughing...if any random tweet is 'liberals', then any random tweet I choose would be 'conservatives', yes?

You know that Democrats are going to complain no matter what. It's getting boring already.

As boring as two threads where our little cuck conservatives shit their panties because someone on twitter said something mean about *christmas decorations*?

I remember when conservatives had some semblance of a back bone and weren't these snivelling, delicate, helpless little daisies that they've become under Trump.

Here's hoping the next generation of conservatives toughen up. As Easy and his ilk seem to have made 'head down, ass up' the new GOP motto.

Last edited:

Laughing...if any random tweet is 'liberals', then any random tweet I choose would be 'conservatives', yes?

Ayup. Long as you have a need to spew butthurt on the internets, Tweeter will deliver anything you need.

Just because we're laughing at you doesnt mean we hate you
EVNrRom.jpg

Forum List

Back