Liberal Hero Colin Kaepernick Wears Fidel Castro T-Shirt

Absolutely disgusting. ....... Cuban people suffered years of torment from this man.
Are you out of your mind????? Why exactly have the Cuban people been "suffering"? Maybe I forgot about the embargo. You can remind me.

Thousands of Cubans have risked their lives trying to make it to America because life in Cuba was so unbearable.

Many have died because of Castro ramming the vessels that were trying to get to the US. But the left sees him as a peaceful, gay killing man.

Absolutely disgusting. ....... Cuban people suffered years of torment from this man.
Are you out of your mind????? Why exactly have the Cuban people been "suffering"? Maybe I forgot about the embargo. You can remind me.

Thousands of Cubans have risked their lives trying to make it to America because life in Cuba was so unbearable.

Many have died because of Castro ramming the vessels that were trying to get to the US. But the left sees him as a peaceful, gay killing man.
If Castro was killing Mexicans you`d be throwing a ticker tape parade.

I don't like violence, I also enjoy the Hispanics and their culture. So as far as your statement, I see it was not well thought out or you are just a disgusting person.

His point is valid. The guy protests perceived oppression in America and supports a man that murdered his own people.
Don't be so fucking dense
Congratulations Liberals, you're hero and defender of the oppressed is a Fidel Castro fan.

colin-kaepernick-castro-t-shirt.jpg

So? How high on the give a fuck scale does this register for you?

Sucks to be a liberal these days. To find out your hero who knelt to defend the oppressed is a big fan of one of the worst oppressors of the 20th century.

It must suck to be you to see so much story in what a Football player wears

One guy wears a shirt you dont like and this is news to those who have very little to complain about.

Wow, you double down your support for a guy who aligns himself with a dictator and someone who oppresses human rights. I guess its not so surprising being that you're a liberal.

Absolutely disgusting. I supported Kapernick when refused to stand for the national anthem because it was his right. But wearing Castro t shirt is taking it too far. Cuban people suffered years of torment from this man.

Colin is totally clueless about the kind of evil person Castro was.

.......and the man never registered to vote, so does not participate in any way in the US, except to insult it

His point is valid. The guy protests perceived oppression in America and supports a man that murdered his own people.
Don't be so fucking dense
So? How high on the give a fuck scale does this register for you?

Sucks to be a liberal these days. To find out your hero who knelt to defend the oppressed is a big fan of one of the worst oppressors of the 20th century.

It must suck to be you to see so much story in what a Football player wears

One guy wears a shirt you dont like and this is news to those who have very little to complain about.

Wow, you double down your support for a guy who aligns himself with a dictator and someone who oppresses human rights. I guess its not so surprising being that you're a liberal.

Calm down, he wore a shirt. He didn't pledge fealty to a dead guy.

Absolutely disgusting. I supported Kapernick when refused to stand for the national anthem because it was his right. But wearing Castro t shirt is taking it too far. Cuban people suffered years of torment from this man.

.......and the man never registered to vote, so does not participate in any way in the US, except to insult it

Yep, a real moron.

It's ironic how he complains about the oppression of Black people, yet admires Castro, a dictator who oppressed, tortured, and killed tens of thousands of own people.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I don't have any issue with Mexicans like conservatives do. It would be wrong if he was killing anyone.

I don't have any issue with Mexicans like conservatives do. It would be wrong if he was killing anyone.

August is being a drama queen, that is her MO. Deep thought isn't in her DNA.

It's ironic how he complains about the oppression of Black people, yet admires Castro, a dictator who oppressed, tortured, and killed tens of thousands of own people.

Man you guys lol.

There were thousands of people who actually moured the dudes passing. This guy wore a shirt. And your assumption is one if the extreme...that's he idolizes murder lmao! Be serious. And then to tie him and his shirt to be a mascot for "liberals" et al is even more of a Stretch Armstrong.

Let's follow the logic. Castro killed people amongst other things. Kapernick wore a shirt of Castro. Therefore Kapernick supports murder and torture only. And since Kapernick supports murder and torture then so does the left.

Now try that again with Trump and Put in which is a much clearer line. No?

Man you guys lol.

There were thousands of people who actually moured the dudes passing. This guy wore a shirt. And your assumption is one if the extreme...that's he idolizes murder lmao! Be serious. And then to tie him and his shirt to be a mascot for "liberals" et al is even more of a Stretch Armstrong.

Let's follow the logic. Castro killed people amongst other things. Kapernick wore a shirt of Castro. Therefore Kapernick supports murder and torture only. And since Kapernick supports murder and torture then so does the left.

Yeah right. This is a guy who makes a big deal over refusing to stand up for the national anthem during NFL games, bashes the US as a country that oppresses blacks, but, just "happened" to wear a Castro shirt right after Castro's death, knowing quite well that network cameras will be on him. No no, you're right, it doesn't mean he had respect for Castro and what he stood for. That morning, all his T-shirts were being laundered and that stupid Castro shirt was the only one left in his closet.

Other than that, you are doing a great job exhibiting the mental disorder liberals are infected with. :clap2:

Man you guys lol.

Yeah right. This is a guy who makes a big deal over refusing to stand up for the national anthem during NFL games, bashes the US as a country that oppresses blacks, but, just "happened" to wear a Castro shirt right after Castro's death, knowing quite well that network cameras will be on him.

So the fuck what? I'm absorbing all your faux rage but I cant seem to see the big deal. He wore a shirt of someone you dont like. Thats big news? To who?

No no, you're right, it doesn't mean he had respect for Castro and what he stood for. That morning, all his T-shirts were being laundered and that stupid Castro shirt was the only one left in his closet.

Other than that, you are doing a great job exhibiting the mental disorder liberals are infected with. :clap2:

No, I'm getting your point here. Kapernick wore a Castro shirt the day after he died and when you buy a Castro shirt that means you want to destroy the US and support murder and torture. The proceeds from the shirts say right there it goes toward funding murders and torture. So you're right, tis an outrage that someone is wearing a shirt of someone you dont like.

Now, what can we do about it? Cry? Pretend a NFL QB is a secret agent? Maybe say he smells like sulfur?

Man you guys lol.

Yeah right. This is a guy who makes a big deal over refusing to stand up for the national anthem during NFL games, bashes the US as a country that oppresses blacks, but, just "happened" to wear a Castro shirt right after Castro's death, knowing quite well that network cameras will be on him.

So the fuck what? I'm absorbing all your faux rage but I cant seem to see the big deal. He wore a shirt of someone you dont like. Thats big news? To who?

No no, you're right, it doesn't mean he had respect for Castro and what he stood for. That morning, all his T-shirts were being laundered and that stupid Castro shirt was the only one left in his closet.

No, I'm getting your point here. Kapernick wore a Castro shirt the day after he died and when you buy a Castro shirt that means you want to destroy the US and support murder and torture. The proceeds from the shirts say right there it goes toward funding murders and torture. So you're right, tis an outrage that someone is wearing a shirt of someone you dont like.

Now, what can we do about it? Cry? Pretend a NFL QB is a secret agent? Maybe say he smells like sulfur?
You are trying to whitewash the fact that he went out of his way to buy a Castro shirt the day after Castro died, and wore it intentionally, in front of TV cameras to make a political statement. If that doesn't show his support and solidarity with Castro and his legacy, I don't know what does.

So like I said, it's quite ironic that on one hand he complains about oppression of blacks in the US, yet shows solidarity with a regime that oppressed, killed, and tortured tens of thousands of its own people. Or maybe because Castro was a symbol of anti-Americanism, and the ignorant attention whore didn't care about any thing else but that.

Man you guys lol.

You are trying to whitewash the fact that he went out of his way to buy a Castro shirt the day after Castro died, and wore it intentionally, in front of TV cameras to make a political statement. If that doesn't show his support and solidarity with Castro and his legacy, I don't know what does.

He bought a shirt and wore it that day. Any other motivations, thoughts, ideas etc you conjure up are your imagination. Lets just not pretend that buying a shirt and "going out of your way" by putting it on has anything to do with supporting every single thing that person ever has done. Its like wearing a shirt with Reagan and claiming someone supports Psychic readings. Lol. You're trying really really hard to make this something important.

So like I said, it's quite ironic that on one hand he complains about oppression of blacks in the US, yet shows solidarity with a regime that oppressed, killed, and tortured tens of thousands of its own people.

He wore a shirt, he didnt "show solidarity" goofy.

Or maybe because Castro was a symbol of anti-Americanism, and the ignorant attention whore didn't care about any thing else but that.

Or maybe something else that isnt negative and nefarious. Is that even possible? Or do you want to keep going with if you bought the shirt you love torture?

That douchebag's nose is fucking hooked big time. If he had a nose job he might be able to get the women and not be so obsessed with race.

Man you guys lol.

He bought a shirt and wore it that day. Any other motivations, thoughts, ideas etc you conjure up are your imagination. Lets just not pretend that buying a shirt and "going out of your way" by putting it on has anything to do with supporting every single thing that person ever has done. Its like wearing a shirt with Reagan and claiming someone supports Psychic readings. Lol. You're trying really really hard to make this something important.

So like I said, it's quite ironic that on one hand he complains about oppression of blacks in the US, yet shows solidarity with a regime that oppressed, killed, and tortured tens of thousands of its own people.

Or maybe because Castro was a symbol of anti-Americanism, and the ignorant attention whore didn't care about any thing else but that.

Or maybe something else that isnt negative and nefarious. Is that even possible? Or do you want to keep going with if you bought the shirt you love torture?
Maybe you should do your homework, Dufus. You're just as stupid and ignorant as he is::

"During an interview with Miami reporters on Wednesday, Kaepernick defended his choice to wear the T-shirt, according to Miami Herald columnist Armando Salguero's personal account.

Over a teleconference call, Kaepernick reportedly praised Castro for investing in Cuba's education system, as opposed to the American investment in the prison system, according to Salguero.

Man you guys lol.

Give a rest! Roudy is kicking your ass all over this thread. At first it was quite entertaining. But now it's becoming quite embarrassing for you.

Forum List

Back